It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Cattle Mutilations Batman!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I would like to share an experience I had back in either the summer of ’94 or ’95. Unfortunately, it has been a while since this happened so the details are kind of fuzzy. I was working part time for a rancher in northern Colorado, doing odd jobs around his property. One afternoon I was out back mowing down the weeds in his horse pasture. As I was mowing I noticed a dead cow laying on the ground in the pasture of the property adjacent to where I was. I got off the tractor and climbed over the fence to get a closer look. What I had found was basically a mutilated cow. It was younger, not fully grown, and was lying on the ground under a tree. It didn’t appear to have been there very long; there was no rotting smell and no blood on the ground. The carcass hadn’t started to decay so my best guess is that it was only a day or two old. It fit the classic example of a mutilated cow. The eyes and tongue appeared to have been cut out, the anal region was cored out, and there were small circular holes on the underbelly that looked like they were burnt off. There was a long cut down the abdomen and the guts had been removed. And if I remember correctly one of the ears was missing.

At that time in my life I had been doing some research on cattle mutilations in Colorado so you can imagine my excitement when I actually happened to find one! I notified the wife of my employer, she in turned called her neighbor who owned the cow. I led her to where the cow was located and she took a couple of pictures with her camera. We discussed what I had found and I shared with her what I had already been researching about cattle mutilations. As far as I know, the owner of the cow removed the carcass and never notified any authorities.

To this day I can’t definitively say who or what was responsible for mutilating that cow. There are many theories that try to explain these mutilations including natural predators, cults, our own government, and lastly extraterrestrial involvement. I would like to share with you my opinion on these theories.

Let’s start with the natural predator theory. I am by no means an expert in the fields of animal biology or predatory behaviors. However, I can honestly say that what I saw did not look natural in any way. If predators had gotten to this cow and started to eat away why was there no blood? Why would the tongue have been removed in what appeared to be in a surgical manner? Why was the anal region hollowed out? It just seems to be that if the cause was related to predators this would have looked more barbaric.

I really don’t put much thought into the cult theory basically because I don’t believe people involved with a cult would be able to pull of such a feat without getting caught. Also, how would they be able to remove parts of the cow without getting blood everywhere, unless they performed the massacre in a different location and brought the cow back. Again, this would make for too many opportunities to be noticed.

Now the theory that our government is performing these experiment makes a little more sense, however, I find one major flaw to the idea. If you have ever researched this phenomenon you will know that a lot of these mutilations happen in remote places. If some group within our government was abducting cattle and taking them somewhere to perform top secret experiments why on earth would they bring the cows back to where they got them? Wouldn’t returning to the scene of the crime just open up more possibilities to being discovered? Wouldn’t it just be easier to discard the dismembered bodies by incinerating them? I mean if they are removing the cows to do experiments at a remote location why not just dispose of them in the same manner.

Lastly, that leaves us with the theory that aliens did it. To me this seems to be the most logical explanation out of the others. Of course belief in this theory requires a belief that aliens are visiting earth. If aliens really are visiting earth and wanted to know more about environmental impacts on life could they find this out by what is going on with cattle mutilations? If there was some sort of genetic findings they were after could they find this out through cows? I guess there is no certain answer to explain all the cattle mutilations, in the end we are stuck with our own opinions.
Channelingmyself

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This thread begs the question. Where are those photos your wife took?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

his wife didnt take any pictures! it was his bosses wife that took pictures, at least thats what i can read in this story.

i guess we all know who is responsible for it!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

My bosses wife took the pictures, of course that was back in the mid 90's and I haven't seen or talked to those people in years so I don't know if she still has the pictures.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Maybe they have some sort of deal with the government, to only carry out these things on cattle.
Poor cows... getting anal cored couldn't be nice.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Cows east grass by the ton.
The scare for childrens health in the days of aboe ground nuke tests was that the STRONTIUM 90 would be passed to them through cows milk.
The tongue removals make me think the cpows are being tested for some kind of contamination.
The rest of the missing parts also have possibilities for testing to see if there is a contaminant being ingested.
Under one cow, a while back, a US army scalpel was recovered.
The idea our own goverment is doing this to animals all over the coutry is plausible.
But what could they be looking for?My guess is nuclear fallout, or poerhaps some escaped biological entity ehich has been created in some lab, and is spreading throughout the dairy and cattle herds of the world.
Perhaps there is some relation to a prion deisease like BSE, but the gov boys are very reluctant to tell us because the contamination is so widespread.
Prion disreases take some years to show up in us, and its possible that we may suffer a die= off of signifigant proportions later on....
Other explanations also seem to fill the bill, but rather more esoterically,
If indeed ETs are responsible for this massive program, we are left with little to go on.
A few guesses would be in order, but bear in mind theres no real proof or even evidence that these scenarios are the xase....
The ETs find themselves without a food source here on earth.
Mutilationg the animals may provide that source.
(after a bit of manipulation the aliens may be able to sustain themselves on this fare)
The systematic removal of the same parts indicates a possible need for DNA material,(entire blood supply is usually not found.The animals have been found not only exanguinated of blood, but the arteries and veins are found to be still dialated, which indicates that a method was used to keep them open while bleeding was in progress, as they tend to close off during such events naturally.
and definatedly after death.
We are basically unaware of the world wde proportions of the phenomina,
In the UK and other places whole herds of sheep have been found in this condition.
The variety of animal types, also may indicate that what is being done is to moitor some type of drganic contaminent which is being spread among our vital food chain.
The answer isnt in yet, but i am sure the gov boys have a much better idea than they let on, as to whats happening to these unfortunate beasts.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

Given the three most common possibilities, nature,gov't or ETs, we, even the people such as myself that absolutely knows that UFOs exist, are still left in a quandry about which group is responsible.

Your account brings to mind a similar incident many decades ago in east central Illinois. Our roaming band of youngsters found such a cow. There were no large predators (coyotes), no bullet wounds in the visible side of the body, and at that time, no buzzards. That time was well before mutes became a topic. I don't recall any details from the head area, but the rectum area was, as they say cored out. The about the only thing I can add is that the cow remained fairly intact for a long period of time and we periodically returned to it down by "our" river to check it out.

For those unfamiliar with the grosser aspects, predators rip, tear and pull at a large body. Neatness is not part of feeding. I believe that any veterinarian examining such a body would be shocked. As a local figure with his or her reputaton to safe-guard, few are going to boldly say the damage was clearly done with surgical precision. What has been the escape route for them, as a continuing rule, is that cults did the job. That explanation thus, fingers an unknown intelligent agent as the culprit, but points no fingers at the gov't or ETs. Safe, if still a mystery.

A personal friend of mine, a veterinarian of dogs and cats mostly, never had the opportunity to venture into the field to see a mutilated livestock carcuss. A very religious man, when I discussed the matter, he was adament. He did not believe in ETs at all. He would have been one to swiftly take to the cult explanation I'm sure. The Devil would have been all too handy.

Few people accept that the mutes was an potentially explosive (on-going) affair. Had hysteria reached the proper stage, things could have gotten out of hand in the western states where law enforcement was/is at a minimum. Give the right incident, there could have been massed UFO watches, local "goth'-like young people bothered or hurt and even worse, a growing public chorus for the gov't to DO something.

And yeah, I remember the supposed scapel found under a dead cow and some stories of "black" 'copters. But in an effort to control the growing situation, we must allow that disinformation efforts were made to cover up what was actually happening. What better than an overlooked bit of equipment that pointed directly toward a simple solution?

The lack of tracks of any kind around the animals consistently indicated an aerial intervention of some sort. That is the telling clue. Add to that is that typical UFO type objects were seen in the areas narrows the possibilities down to genuine ETs or gov't agencies with UFO-like craft. The only solution that makes sense is genuine ETs. We can endlessly discuss WHY mutes were being done by any group, but the "Who" aspect of it seems clear to me and understandable without making any rash judgments. But of course, you have to allow the existence of UFOs, something which my veternarian friend would never allow. How about you?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I myself believe in UFOs although I have never personally seen one. I do believe the mutilations are also a result of these UFOs, but I really have no explanation as to why.

The area I found the "mute" wasn't remote at all and if it were some gov't entity I feel that because of the location chances of being seen would have been extremely high.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The logical explanation of alien involvement may be exactly the conclusion we're meant to arrive at. Here in the U.K. we have a media blackout on horse mutilations. The big mystery for those with experience of these mutilations is how they get the horses to stand still. Some are found alive, in stables with no sign of a struggle. This has been going on for decades.

An immobiliser beam weapon would be very handy for those intending to impose martial law. Real world training?Tissue testing could have multiple reasons. Encouraging the alien mutilation story helps spread fear, the favourite weapon of tyrants.

A friend of mine was visiting people on a yacht at anchor in a peaceful bay. The owner of a neighbouring yacht came over for a meal. My friend was discussing cattle mutilations and the theory that aliens needed vats of blood to immerse themselves in. The visiting yachtsman became increasingly agitated then said "That's why I sold my ranch and bought a yacht!" He went looking for some missing cattle and found them in a wooded area in a similar state to your description.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Government testing of disease such as mad cow, or similar to see how much is spread to the offspring of infected cows, which may be the reason for the "youngster" cows being mutilated. I thought about this subject & have talked to some ex-military of decent rank who told me this was what's going on. Hearsay, yes, possible, yes. With Monsanto taking over all seeds and making them so they have only one generation, then become sterile. So in the future SHTF scenario, limited crops due to GMO seeds, so next option, hunt wild game, if the game is infected with some biological disease, then we get infected either way. Water will be controlled (flouride) now taxing naturally collected rain water in some states. You can see where this is all leading and that is a very possible scenario. I am thinking more Government testing, than E.T involvement. My two cents...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The real question in this is -- why do they leave the carcasses behind?

If Aliens are doing the work, then why not simply take the whole cow with them to the spaceship and disintegrate the remains?

If 'black ops' are doing the work, then again - why not take the whole cow? There's more chances of being caught trying to perform this type of procedure in the open and the carcass raises questions. A missing cow may go unnoticed and may be chalked up to a predator.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Congrats! You researched some activity during a day and hour when acitivity was actually happening, I mean alien activity I don't care if you think it is human activity, because humans knew that it was going on so they tried to mimic it, they didn't know how to control a world when aliens had it under control?

I am not kid uttering fantastic things, I am an adult aware that trained police officers started believing in what they saw. I am seperated from every other ignorant faker who doesn't know what I know, they don't know what made the police officers believe in aliens and they don't deserve to know, but I do... So good to be seperated from ignorant fakers... ha ha..

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
I would like to share an experience I had back in either the summer of ’94 or ’95. Unfortunately, it has been a while since this happened so the details are kind of fuzzy. I was working part time for a rancher in northern Colorado, doing odd jobs around his property. One afternoon I was out back mowing down the weeds in his horse pasture. As I was mowing I noticed a dead cow laying on the ground in the pasture of the property adjacent to where I was. I got off the tractor and climbed over the fence to get a closer look. What I had found was basically a mutilated cow. It was younger, not fully grown, and was lying on the ground under a tree. It didn’t appear to have been there very long; there was no rotting smell and no blood on the ground. The carcass hadn’t started to decay so my best guess is that it was only a day or two old. It fit the classic example of a mutilated cow. The eyes and tongue appeared to have been cut out, the anal region was cored out, and there were small circular holes on the underbelly that looked like they were burnt off. There was a long cut down the abdomen and the guts had been removed. And if I remember correctly one of the ears was missing.

At that time in my life I had been doing some research on cattle mutilations in Colorado so you can imagine my excitement when I actually happened to find one! I notified the wife of my employer, she in turned called her neighbor who owned the cow. I led her to where the cow was located and she took a couple of pictures with her camera. We discussed what I had found and I shared with her what I had already been researching about cattle mutilations. As far as I know, the owner of the cow removed the carcass and never notified any authorities.

To this day I can’t definitively say who or what was responsible for mutilating that cow. There are many theories that try to explain these mutilations including natural predators, cults, our own government, and lastly extraterrestrial involvement. I would like to share with you my opinion on these theories.

Let’s start with the natural predator theory. I am by no means an expert in the fields of animal biology or predatory behaviors. However, I can honestly say that what I saw did not look natural in any way. If predators had gotten to this cow and started to eat away why was there no blood? Why would the tongue have been removed in what appeared to be in a surgical manner? Why was the anal region hollowed out? It just seems to be that if the cause was related to predators this would have looked more barbaric.

I really don’t put much thought into the cult theory basically because I don’t believe people involved with a cult would be able to pull of such a feat without getting caught. Also, how would they be able to remove parts of the cow without getting blood everywhere, unless they performed the massacre in a different location and brought the cow back. Again, this would make for too many opportunities to be noticed.

Now the theory that our government is performing these experiment makes a little more sense, however, I find one major flaw to the idea. If you have ever researched this phenomenon you will know that a lot of these mutilations happen in remote places. If some group within our government was abducting cattle and taking them somewhere to perform top secret experiments why on earth would they bring the cows back to where they got them? Wouldn’t returning to the scene of the crime just open up more possibilities to being discovered? Wouldn’t it just be easier to discard the dismembered bodies by incinerating them? I mean if they are removing the cows to do experiments at a remote location why not just dispose of them in the same manner.

Lastly, that leaves us with the theory that aliens did it. To me this seems to be the most logical explanation out of the others. Of course belief in this theory requires a belief that aliens are visiting earth. If aliens really are visiting earth and wanted to know more about environmental impacts on life could they find this out by what is going on with cattle mutilations? If there was some sort of genetic findings they were after could they find this out through cows? I guess there is no certain answer to explain all the cattle mutilations, in the end we are stuck with our own opinions.
Channelingmyself

wow if this is to be true, its just like the dulce paper described. I think i am gonna flag this thread.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
But check this article out, it says something about a ritual involving cows. Could it has something to do with this? Something with the age of the bull maybe, the one before the age of the ram?

I mean they exclusively mutilate cows, not other kind of domestic animals. Its an interesting lengtly article too, about sex magik, I guess

www.vopus.org/en/gnosis/alchemy/alchemy-maithuna.html

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

I will check out the article when I get a chance, thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
But why do you put Holly Batman in your thread tittle? The Aurora theatre shooting reminds me of this old thread :\

But what if the cattle mutilations are fabricated too? I mean, they did it to the cows in purpose, to create a speudo alien caused event, probably? To make people wonder, that it could only have been done by crazy extraterestrials? :/

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66
But why do you put Holly Batman in your thread tittle? The Aurora theatre shooting reminds me of this old thread :\

But what if the cattle mutilations are fabricated too? I mean, they did it to the cows in purpose, to create a speudo alien caused event, probably? To make people wonder, that it could only have been done by crazy extraterestrials? :/

I posted this thread in April of last year, long before the Aurora shootings.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Linda Moulten Howes books are excellent resources on cattle mutes. Some nice stories in them as well.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I'm totally on board with you that these text book cattle mutilations are from E.T origins. I started a thread awhile back asking some questions about this and a lot of good people brought up some excellent points about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join