It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Easy To Grasp Video: How Bankers Steal The American Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
This is a great little video, which really dumbs down the monetary system and how it is designed to enrich the few at the expense of the many. Done in animated fashion (and actually fairly entertaining!), but don't let that fool you, it has some VERY pertinent information on the fraudulent banking and fed criminality...

What makes this one a keeper is that it is so easy to understand that even kids can grasp the concepts of how "money" and debt are created, and why it is ALWAYS a failed enterprise to partake in.

Goes into explanation of how the monetary system was created from a long time successful barter and trade system, into a gold trade system, into our current worthless "I.O.U." debt-scam system that is literally ENSLAVING us all!

This is one you will not only want to watch, but to pass on to everyone you know. Something like this that everyone can understand going viral is the greatest way to fight back against this system of financial tyranny. The more people who understand HOW they are being driven into poverty and debt-serfdom, the better chance we have to detach from this criminalistic scheme and create something better, as we once had.

KNOWLEDGE = POWER

www.activistpost.com...

The AMERICAN DREAM is a 30 minute animated film that shows you how you've been scammed by the most basic elements of our government system. All of us Americans strive for the American Dream, and this film shows you why your dream is getting farther and farther away. Do you know how your money is created? Or how banking works? Why did housing prices skyrocket and then plunge? Do you really know what the Federal Reserve System is and how it affects you every single day? THE AMERICAN DREAM takes an entertaining but hard hitting look at how the problems we have today are nothing new, and why leaders throughout our history have warned us and fought against the current type of financial system we have in America today. You will be challenged to investigate some very entrenched and powerful institutions in this nation, and hopefully encouraged to help get our nation back on track.

edit on 4-1-2011 by DimensionalDetective because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Oh Boy 29 mins, this is for the believers - if you wanted to convince people it'd be under 5 mins at most.

Orrrr Im just a very lazy person who wont spent 30 mins of his life being told things that in 30 seconds I already know from previous argument or readings from the OP.

Whew, close call there...

edit on 4/1/2011 by badw0lf because: god made me do it

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

That's a real shame, but unfortunately that is a large reason why things have gotten to the point that they are---APATHY.

Folks can sit and watch hours of reality TV and American Idol, but don't want to take less than a half hour to educate themselves of why they are in debt up to their ears and be robbed blind by a financial slavery system.

That apathy and non-awareness is what keeps those very few at the top continuing their destructive behavior, year after year, decade after decade. If enough people educated themselves about what was going on and helped educate others, perhaps we could turn this trainwreck around...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Although all the information in the video I previously knew it was an awesome video! I love Thomas Jefferson and I believe he was the greatest president that ever lived. Unfortunately America was still heisted by the banksters and we must take it back. Is the federal reserve charter still set to expire in 2013? I know there was a 100 year "contract" as you may call it. People can't even sit through a 30 minute video so is there still hope for us? The problem is people don't give a flying duck about what's going on and I'll blame brainwashing as one cause but the other is just straight ignorance. Thanks for the video.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hey thanks for posting this, I remember watching the trailer some time ago.

S&F

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Thank you for posting! Changing the title may give it more attention.
I especially liked the part where they explain the reason JFK was murdered. Awesome!!

Also, the fact that this video is still on you shows that things are changing! big!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Don't be discouraged by the apathetic attitude some people will have towards this, TPTB have worked very hard to get people into that state. Put it out there for everyone to see and don't worry about the people who are uninterested, it is the reaching of the critical mass of people who do want to be informed that is the key.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
i thought the vid was pretty good. As someone noted its a bit re hash if you are awake. Great for the people still asleep.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Every few weeks I come across something so very interesting. I am reappraising my views and thank you for bring this to my view in an easily digestible format. The Kenendy bit was very interesting.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hey you OP. Four things to you.

1) This cartoon is awesome. Fun stuff, professional, not too preachy and worthy of Adult Swim or any other station prone to producing/airing cartoons.

2) I'm only half way through but love it. Great style, humor and voice overs. Animation it tops as well.

3) Thank you for delivering yet another great thread. You do good work here.

4) Star and flag.

MM
edit on 5-1-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Finished watching it and returned to say-

It was fun stuff! It didn't beat you over the head and had a good story element to it. Loved the ending and thought it was well written.

I'd enjoy more work from these guys.

Great replacement for mainstream mind warping cartoons any day. It would actually make the world a smarter and better place.

Thanks for sharing this. I will continue to watch whatever they make next.

MM

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Well this is an interesting topic but the federal reserve has no shareholders but has (I think) 24 governors or governing banks.

According to this document

www.usabanks.org...

Playing devils advocate surely they have a vested interest in keeping the system from crashing. On the other hand they are also printing money and saving problems for the future.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The video had around 100,000 views before being pulled for some reason. It's back up in two parts now so I'll post them here.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

Thanks brother!

Heh-heh, let's take three guesses as to WHY it may have been pulled...

Could it be copyright issues, OR could it be that someone doesn't want folks to see it on such a high profile place such as YT?

Questions, questions...

But, I do hope more people will at least take 29 minutes out of their schedules, and at least watch this and pass it on to someone they know. This is very important info to know, especially for those who do not understand how these institutions work. It effects us ALL.

top topics

join