It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explanation needed with a series of dreams

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamtraveler420

I am still in another survivor camp which I think is inbetween the forest and the dark factory building.All I know is that there is still a ton of fighting going on in those places.

Open field,most grass is like burnt.Not many trees and a broken red van,that sometimes people sleep inside.This place is closer to the factory,than the forest.

Are those tubes by any chance connected to the forest?? And the way you get to them is through either the mountains of the forest which have a waterfall that fall down into a pit?? I believe we learned this way after fighting and being recessed back into one of the camps...I dont know if your experience is the same,

Not sure if the go all the way to the forest.I always remember,that we were inside the factory an climbed up.We definetely used them to escape situations,that we were losing the fight.

I have also awoke from these dreams crying, i normally wear darker colors as welll. It was definitely hard to watch our fellow survivors die in battle next to us, and Im pretty sure I mourned your death when we were fighting in the factory, that is infact the night that I woke up crying in my sleep, I was so puzzled....

Was it by any chance last year,around mid April?Can't remember the exact date.
I remember that although dead in the dream i was aware of people falling around me.

In my dreams I have a girlfriend, I dont know where she is from, but Im pretty sure she died in the warzone that was in the old factory building, we lost alot of good people that day, I guess including yourself, I am from connecticut so it might not be me that is your boyfriend but I feel as if we knew each other in these dreams now.

We propably did.I remember the faces of many people and i was wondering what would happen if one day i saw them on the street.Would we recognise each other?

I look forward to having you back and really hope you do make it back into this world. its not pathetic either.i will definitely try to stay alive and maybe even find you...thank you again for your time, and I cant wait to hear back from ya again. This is making me soo happy and relieving alot for me just talkin to someone who has had the similar experiences it there dreams...

You know,i feel the same way.For 10 years i thought i was going crazy or there was something wrong with me.I even visited a shrink and told her about the dreams,but couldn't give me an explanation.She told me that was the first time that she heard something like this.Now we are two and hopefully,others will find us.

Im also glad you took me seriously and didnt think i was trolling you or anything, anyways lets get to the dreams.

I wanted to comment on that in my previous post and i forgot due to the excitement
In my opening post i left some details out,for "safety" reasons.I didn't think for a second that you were trolling,because you filled in the blanks and you knew things that you couldn't possibly know.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Hey there again phantom, hope your having a lovely weekend
now, to answer or tell you more about these dreams.

"Open field,most grass is like burnt.Not many trees and a broken red van,that sometimes people sleep inside.This place is closer to the factory,than the forest. "

Yes, that is pretty crazy you know of that place, there is also some kind of guard house there as well that has also suffered a bombing of some sort. This place is def. closer to the factory than the forest, but for some reason, i feel like they are all connected lol

"Not sure if the go all the way to the forest.I always remember,that we were inside the factory an climbed up.We definetely used them to escape situations,that we were losing the fight."

Yes we def did use these tunnels to escape when the war was getting to be too much, and they dont go through the forest, rather come to like a wall like that photo you posted....one of these tunnels is entered through were i said the waterfall was, but it gets you into the factory

"Was it by any chance last year,around mid April?Can't remember the exact date.
I remember that although dead in the dream i was aware of people falling around me. "

You know, it is funny you say april, it wasnt last year, but yet this year in april i was having these odd dreams or whatever the heck they are, but thats the last time i had a dream about the forest,I have been trying to fight my way out of the open field section that is connected to the factory, that open field is then connected to the forest i think...not 100 percent on that one...

"We propably did.I remember the faces of many people and i was wondering what would happen if one day i saw them on the street.Would we recognise each other? "

I always wondered that myself, we def are not too different my friend...As for recognizing each other, I dont know...although it is quite possible, maybe we would feel a deeper connection or feel like weve known each other forever. One of those kind of deals haha

"You know,i feel the same way.For 10 years i thought i was going crazy or there was something wrong with me.I even visited a shrink and told her about the dreams,but couldn't give me an explanation.She told me that was the first time that she heard something like this.Now we are two and hopefully,others will find us."

I never went to a shrink for these dreams, at least not yet. I thought there was something wrong with me and still kind of do. I cant understand the parallel life and why it is so violent, I often ask myself if there is something I should change and theyll stop, but then again, i dont want them to stop. I have not asked a shrink, but I am amazed that she didnt have anything to say, because ive asked all my friends and family and stuff like that and they just said, Oh theyre just dreams, or they have some kind of deeper meaning. But they also never heard of anything like what we have gone through

: I wanted to comment on that in my previous post and i forgot due to the excitement In my opening post i left some details out,for "safety" reasons.I didn't think for a second that you were trolling,because you filled in the blanks and you knew things that you couldn't possibly know. :

Well im glad you have seen my pure intention of knowing whats goin on in our dreams. I def. understand "safety" precautions, you def have to be careful nowadays. But seriously, thank you so much. I am so happy we filled in the blanks so to say for each other
its almost like we were testing each other in a way. But now this understanding of our dreams, and how we are thousands of miles apart, stuns me...It really does, I always thought we were all ONE, but this conversation we are having is just making me think either we are connected in a spiritual way. i/e., 2 bodies one soul, that kind of thing. Or there is something so much more to this than meets the eye.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I always wondered that myself, we def are not too different my friend...As for recognizing each other, I dont know...although it is quite possible, maybe we would feel a deeper connection or feel like weve known each other forever. One of those kind of deals haha

If all the people that we see in the dreams are dreamers as well,aka real people,we have something in common that allows us to see/live in this world.Yes we will propably feel the connection.

I never went to a shrink for these dreams, at least not yet. I thought there was something wrong with me and still kind of do. I cant understand the parallel life and why it is so violent, I often ask myself if there is something I should change and theyll stop, but then again, i dont want them to stop. I have not asked a shrink, but I am amazed that she didnt have anything to say, because ive asked all my friends and family and stuff like that and they just said, Oh theyre just dreams, or they have some kind of deeper meaning. But they also never heard of anything like what we have gone through

I had to be sure that there's nothing wrong with my head.I think i drove her a little crazy
For a while i was thinking that they were JUST dreams and i have a super imagination, to make myself feel better,but now after your testimony,everything changed.It's more than dreams...
What is really going on,is yet to be discovered.

BTW do you have any other unexplainable experiences?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

haha i hear you on that one, i wondered that myself for a while
I have had some unexplainable experiences though thats for sure, alot of spirit or ghostly encounters, ive seen ufos or at least stuff in the sky i couldnt explain, but nothing too weird, i have alot of coincedences in my life and weird timing for everything, its all synchronicity i guess...but yea i guess thats it...haha how about yourself bud?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Hey dreamtraveler,

To be honest my entire life is an unexplainable/weird experience
I don't know why i attract all the crazy stuff,but things are happening to me.
And we have a history in the family.My grandfather and my mother were both seeing strange things.
Anyway my experiences include:spirits/ghosts,aliens,synchronicity and very very weird dreams(apart from our shared one).

I would love to share them here,but people will propably think that i'm lying or i'm a psycho.You see in this type of experiences you can't get any proof.So i keep them to myself.

See you around

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

hey there again my friend, how have you been, well i was in the 3rd building last night, but in front of the mountain instead of inside the factory. There was a huge battle and i was wondering if maybe you have any dreams recently pop up, last night was weird though, I found a beautiful brunette that was much older than me and we had a relationship type of connection, not sayin its you, but yea it was just weird, i almsot feel as if it was an inbetween part of one of the stories that i havent seen yet, and last night i was diving head first into a lil kiddie pool couldnt of been more than 3 or 4 feet deep,as i was running away from security guards or zombies, i kissed this woman goodbye though and it was super passionate, i felt lips lock and everything and then i told her I had to go to protect us, The structure in front of the mountain reminds me of the roman coliseum, just the concrete, pillars, fountain and stuff in the middle.. Just thought id share my dream I had this afternoon while i toook a 1 hr nap.hope all is well friend, btw the battle was intense last night, i kept thinkin i might get hit but luckily remained unscaved,

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Hey,

Everything is fine,apart from the fact that i can't sleep more than 3 hours a day.

well i was in the 3rd building last night, but in front of the mountain instead of inside the factory. There was a huge battle and i was wondering if maybe you have any dreams recently pop up

I haven't managed to come back,properly.I'm trying,but everything i know about dreaming,doesn't seem to work.
One night last week i saw the area from beyond.I was in a helicopter or something that was flying and i saw the entire area from up there.The area you describe is the last thing that i saw before we left.After that the windows were somehow covered.
There was a pilot and i was begging him to land the damn thing,but he was ignoring me.
It was dusk or dawn(not sure) and everything looked so quiet.Before i woke up i heard a voice that told me:"Not yet".I don't know what he meant by that.

I found a beautiful brunette that was much older than me and we had a relationship type of connection, not sayin its you, but yea it was just weird, i almsot feel as if it was an inbetween part of one of the stories that i havent seen yet,

Wasn't me.
The inbetween stories,as you call them,is what makes the dreams so weird.In the real life,there are always many things running.A job,a relationship,the family,friends etc.The dreams are like that,they are not linear,like most dreams are,many things seem to happen at the same time,that have an impact in our lives there.

btw the battle was intense last night, i kept thinkin i might get hit but luckily remained unscaved,

I'm glad you made it out in one piece.Be careful.Don't go on full attack.Better use the Guerrilla warfare tactic.Since from what i remember we are outnumbered and outgunned,this will work better.
Anyway i'll keep trying every night to come back.If the "not yet" meant that i will eventually return,i'll see you soon(i hope) buddy.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hey there, I am so glad you understand these dreams fully. And I really hope your dream schedule gets back to normal soon

I haven't managed to come back,properly.I'm trying,but everything i know about dreaming,doesn't seem to work.
One night last week i saw the area from beyond.I was in a helicopter or something that was flying and i saw the entire area from up there.The area you describe is the last thing that i saw before we left.After that the windows were somehow covered.
There was a pilot and i was begging him to land the damn thing,but he was ignoring me.
It was dusk or dawn(not sure) and everything looked so quiet.Before i woke up i heard a voice that told me:"Not yet".I don't know what he meant by that.

hmm you say you were in a helicopter huh? next time im goin to look up so maybe we can meet there,i have flown over the place before but i swear i was above the clouds and it felt like i was in a spaceship almost. I cant believe you saw the windows covered, because the thing is,I couldnt get back into our safe spot, it was like it was invaded.

Wasn't me.The inbetween stories,as you call them,is what makes the dreams so weird.In the real life,there are always many things running.A job,a relationship,the family,friends etc.The dreams are like that,they are not linear,like most dreams are,many things seem to happen at the same time,that have an impact in our lives there.

I didnt know if it was you or not, but for some reason the soul of the person felt close to me, it was weird, and you just explained what ive been tryin to figure out, if they are the inbetween stories, maybe i can find you one day. This may sound sad, but i would love to meet you, i feel like we could astral project in a way to each other and help each other win this battle or w.e. it is, I am really starting to feel a bit crazy because every night i look forward to them, I feel like even though its chaos in there, my life is better in there and im making a difference somehow

I'm glad you made it out in one piece.Be careful.Don't go on full attack.Better use the Guerrilla warfare tactic.Since from what i remember we are outnumbered and outgunned,this will work better.
Anyway i'll keep trying every night to come back.If the "not yet" meant that i will eventually return,i'll see you soon(i hope) buddy.

I am glad I made it out in one piece as well, Ive had many close calls in these places, but ive always somehow managed to fight it out and get away, I will think of the guerilla warfare tactics now though, Its never really crossed my mind because I am always focusing on the battle at hand.It is really something else though that you tried to come back and a voice said not yet. I wonder what that could mean? maybe you guys are waiting for the right moment to come back?? We are def outnumbered and sometimes I feeel like we just barely make it. Have you ever seen the pillars though made of concrete?? they are white, and the walkway is the same color, Maybe the last time I was in there, the battle was inside of the safe place like i said previous. Could explain why it was closed off. btw my name is joe. I hope to meet you soon as well and await your return, with my name maybe you can come find me, I have green eyes, red/'brown hair although i dont know what i look like in the dreams. Another question, what did the pilot look like??

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Hi Joe,i'm Lia.

hmm you say you were in a helicopter huh? next time im goin to look up so maybe we can meet there,i have flown over the place before but i swear i was above the clouds and it felt like i was in a spaceship almost. I cant believe you saw the windows covered, because the thing is,I couldnt get back into our safe spot, it was like it was invaded.

The interior looked like a helicopter,much bigger,but the windows had a mechanism that could cover them and block the view.I could see outside in the beginning,but for some reason the pilot cover them,before we leave the place.

I didnt know if it was you or not, but for some reason the soul of the person felt close to me, it was weird, and you just explained what ive been tryin to figure out, if they are the inbetween stories, maybe i can find you one day. This may sound sad, but i would love to meet you, i feel like we could astral project in a way to each other and help each other win this battle or w.e. it is,

Come on,it's not sad.We live thousands miles away and we experience the same thing through dreams.It's only logical to want to meet each other.

I am really starting to feel a bit crazy because every night i look forward to them, I feel like even though its chaos in there, my life is better in there and im making a difference somehow

I know how you feel.I felt the same way and i still do.Life there is difficult and dangerous,but it's so simple and people are so close to each other.We might run from the zombies and the troops,but we have a purpose.

I wonder what that could mean? maybe you guys are waiting for the right moment to come back?? We are def outnumbered and sometimes I feeel like we just barely make it.

But at least it means that i (and the others that died) we will eventually return.Of course i don't know if everyone wants to go back to running and hiding,but i do.It would be fun to find the rest of them,here in the real world...

Have you ever seen the pillars though made of concrete?? they are white, and the walkway is the same color, Maybe the last time I was in there, the battle was inside of the safe place like i said previous.

I have seen the structure you describe,but the one i saw was closer to the sea.Some of the pillars were in the sea and the walkway was going up a hill and ended in more pillars and a building that looked like an ancient temple.From the hill you could see the factory,the forest,the camp.I don't know if it's the same.

I hope to meet you soon as well and await your return, with my name maybe you can come find me, I have green eyes, red/'brown hair although i dont know what i look like in the dreams.

I have green eyes,light brown,long hair and a tattoo in my left arm.This:

I also don't know if my dream character looks like the real me.

Another question, what did the pilot look like??

I couldn't see his face.The mask and the helmet were black with no insignia on them.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

hello there again friend, hope all is welll

"
The interior looked like a helicopter,much bigger,but the windows had a mechanism that could cover them and block the view.I could see outside in the beginning,but for some reason the pilot cover them,before we leave the place. "

hmmm ive never been in one that closed, but what you are describing sounds familiar. the way the windows had a mechanism and everything match my dream...maybe its some type of transport vehicle to keep you protected while you recover?

Come on,it's not sad.We live thousands miles away and we experience the same thing through dreams.It's only logical to want to meet each other.

Well I am glad you feel the same way. I have never had this type of experience with anyone as far as dreams, I feel like we are linked in someway..its a beautiful feeling, I think i just said sad because idk how else to say it. Im sure if i told other people about this they would say im a sap and blah blah blah,but I know otherwise.

I know how you feel.I felt the same way and i still do.Life there is difficult and dangerous,but it's so simple and people are so close to each other.We might run from the zombies and the troops,but we have a purpose.

YES!! you have nailed it haha thats how i feel. Life is alot more simple, and to be honest, I kind of enjoy the battles in my dreams/parallel life. I would be sad if they ended because I want to know how it ends...if that makes sense haha

But at least it means that i (and the others that died) we will eventually return.Of course i don't know if everyone wants to go back to running and hiding,but i do.It would be fun to find the rest of them,here in the real world...

Well since you put it that way, i can def see what you mean, and now im sure I will end up meeting and talkin to others one day about this life we have when we are asleep. I cant wait for your return. We can work together and use our knowledge to help the situation in there

I have seen the structure you describe,but the one i saw was closer to the sea.Some of the pillars were in the sea and the walkway was going up a hill and ended in more pillars and a building that looked like an ancient temple.From the hill you could see the factory,the forest,the camp.I don't know if it's the same.

hmmmm is there like a big huge dock?? almost like you could park 2 to 3 pantoons in there but each bay is seperated by concrete blocks??? I swear I may have been to this place. I am really going to start paying attention to the surroundings alot more detailed, Before I was just focusing on events and not too much detail other than what I know.

Now that I have the details of what you look like in real life, maybe I can find you in the dream world and bring you back if the time is right. Im also going to remember your tattoo, the hammer with wings is what it reminds me of. I really thought the female I engaged with the other night was a familiar soul. I do not know who it was, but it makes me wonder. If your description doesnt match your real life appearance well at least we got the tattoo....I have my name tattooed on my left forearm in old english style text...it goes down vertically and says Joseph, with my birthdate underneath it. 5-16-87. By the way, idk if i told you because im a little exhausted,but i have red/brown hair and green/blue eyes. I really hope we cross paths one day in the dream world and perhaps even in "waking" life.

I was asking about the pilot because for some reason all of the officials or w.e. you want to call them remind me of those mannequins in the store with their faces and hair color...they are white with blonde hair and green eyes.

Thank you so much for your time and all the responds, I very much appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
oh i did tell you what i look like hahah i forgot
, btw I hope your sleep pattern is getting better!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

hmmmm is there like a big huge dock?? almost like you could park 2 to 3 pantoons in there but each bay is seperated by concrete blocks??? I swear I may have been to this place. I am really going to start paying attention to the surroundings alot more detailed, Before I was just focusing on events and not too much detail other than what I know.

Not exactly.The dock is near the prison,that place i told you about is in more remote part of the beach.You can't see any other place,unless you climb up the hill with the temple.

the hammer with wings is what it reminds me of

It's Thor's hammer,taken from the cover of my favourite band's album(band:Manowar,album:the sign of the hammer).

I really thought the female I engaged with the other night was a familiar soul.

Maybe your girlfriend that died has managed to return.

I was asking about the pilot because for some reason all of the officials or w.e. you want to call them remind me of those mannequins in the store with their faces and hair color...they are white with blonde hair and green eyes.

To be honest the faces of the enemy soldiers were always a little blurry or like they didn't have distinctive figures.Yes mannequins is the best way to describe them.I never paid to much attention on that.

I wanted to ask you if you have talked with people there.Apart from the action and fighting part,have you ever had a casual chat with anyone?Not easy when you are under attack,but try it if you get the chance.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Ok i slept for a couple of hours in the afternoon and i almost made it back....

I was inside the factory,but in a place that i never been before,like a big storage room and there were other people i recognised as survivors.They were quiet and looked sad.

A woman was there,she was a guard of some type and she was making sure that people stayed in the room.I was making a lot of noise,trying to convince her that i'm ready to go back to the field.She came to me and she told me:"but you are not solid yet".To prove her point she extended her arm to me and her hand passed through me.I was like a ghost.

So i have to become solid,before i come back and i have no idea how am i going to do that or how long it's going to take.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Hello Phantom, how have you been?? hope all is well!

Ok i slept for a couple of hours in the afternoon and i almost made it back....

I was inside the factory,but in a place that i never been before,like a big storage room and there were other people i recognised as survivors.They were quiet and looked sad.

A woman was there,she was a guard of some type and she was making sure that people stayed in the room.I was making a lot of noise,trying to convince her that i'm ready to go back to the field.She came to me and she told me:"but you are not solid yet".To prove her point she extended her arm to me and her hand passed through me.I was like a ghost.

So i have to become solid,before i come back and i have no idea how am i going to do that or how long it's going to take.

For some reason this place you are talking about rings a bell to me,I feel like I may have been there before. But I am not sure.

This lady you speak of though, what does she look like?? Last night I had a dream in a place i was not familiar with, my younger brother was there and was tryin to get a truck started so we could escape and I ran over and said you better hurry up or they are gonna see us and try to kill us. After all that he couldnt get the truck started in time for us to leave. So I ran up a hill and this lady extended her arm out and started either choking me or I dont know what she was doing, I did wake up screamin though. This place I was at was in some type of valley in between the mountains, It was almost like a gated community except surrounded by the landscape, I have never been inside this place, which has about 6-10 buildings surrounded by the mountains,in open view, and you know what, now that I lay it out on this thread, I think I may have been up on top of the mountains looking down at the prison camp before I got captured?? the mountains are reddish brown as well.

The storage place though, does it have multiple corridors or is it just a single big room?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

oh and hey I have never had a casual chat with anyone really there, Not that I recall fully, we are always under attack when Im there, I have rarely found myself in a peaceful situation, II am always getting chased by this evil entity. which consists of hoards of zombies, robot humanoids with guns for arms sometimes.but there is a bigger force that is rarely seen.-

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

These zombies sound more like the flood from halo
they have a common goal, the flood are like that but are controlled by the grave mind
maybe it symbolizes running from a task you are to perform.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I once had a dream where I had to fight the Spanish armada, the Spanish armada was using viking longboats if anyone can tell me what that symbolizes I'd be amazed. Also I am not afraid of viking spanairds

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamme5

I would agree with your whole idea of the dream meaning something but there is more to it since me and this other person (phantom traveller) have had pretty much the same exact dreams and are located on different sides of the world from each other

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamme5

These zombies sound more like the flood from halo
they have a common goal, the flood are like that but are controlled by the grave mind
maybe it symbolizes running from a task you are to perform.

I had to look up what the Flood is.You are right that there are similarities,since the zombies we encounter are not the Romero type zombies.We call them zombies,in lack of a better word.

Originally posted by Iamme5 I once had a dream where I had to fight the Spanish armada, the Spanish armada was using viking longboats if anyone can tell me what that symbolizes I'd be amazed. Also I am not afraid of viking spanairds

Usually fighting something means that you have problems in your waking life,that need to be taking care of.Fighting the Spanish armada,plus the viking details,it's propably something very difficult that you have to face.
It's not a matter of being afraid the enemies in your dream.
Spanish armada+vikings=superior enemy.
You must search within yourself,to find the problem or look around you and search for the enemy,by enemy i mean the person that is causing you trouble.
I don't know where you live,but an opponent like that,could be your country's goverment that their action affect your life.
I wish i could help you more,but that's all i could think.The answer lies within you.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Yes phantom!! zombie is for lack of better word, i cant explain it other way, also, when you have time respond when ya can to my other post after your last one! I have been goin into my dreams and these places we share and have not yet been to almost nightly and even when i take naps sometimes, its gettin crazy haha

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join