It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate Change - Possible Third Reason

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Today I've been thinking after I've read the "1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky." thread (That 1000+ is above 5000 in the reality). Many are debating here that CO2 is making the global climate change, while many of us know, it's false. Others are saying, and I used to prefer this version, the Sun spot activitiy is determining our own climate. But as always, I took up one question today... what is happening if we're all wrong? CO2 is unable to kill these creatures instantly. Sun Spot activity? Definitely not. But these creatures are navigating by following the EM field of our planet.

As all of us know our planet has it's own magnetic field. And the first signs of the climate change is started around the mid 50s, 60s and above. What is happening if not the CO2, not even the Sun Spots are determining the climate, but the electric and magnetic field what we created globally? What sort of electric and magnetic fields about I'm talking? These ones.

www.niehs.nih.gov...

Electric and magnetic fields (EMFs) are invisible lines of force associated with the production, transmission, and use of electric power such as those associated with high-voltage transmission lines, secondary power lines, and home wiring and lighting. Electric and magnetic fields also arise from the motors and heating coils found in electronic equipment and appliances.

Because the use of electric power is so widespread, humans are constantly exposed to electric and magnetic fields. Studies conducted in the 1980s showed a link between magnetic field strength and the risk of childhood leukemia. After reviewing more than two decades of research in this area, NIEHS scientists have concluded that the overall pattern of results suggests a weak association between increasing exposure to EMFs and an increased risk of childhood leukemia. The few studies that have been conducted on adult exposures show no evidence of a link between residential EMF exposure and adult cancers, including leukemia, brain cancer, and breast cancer. Based on these reviews, the NIEHS recommends continued education on practical ways of reducing exposures to EMFs.

As you can see it has it's own side effects. It's all around us and while electricity officially is our friend, what is happening if this is an unknown side effect of electricity and artificial magnetic fields? I'm not an expert is pyshics, but what is happening if our artificially created EM field, what we use day by day is simply killing or modifying the EM field of our planet?

Where we're using electricity, artificial magnetic fields? Globally, all over the planet. So, imagine it as two layers... one, our planet's magnetic field and second, the artificially created one, which is disturbing the natural flow of the first one? Also as magnetic fields are used to determine other magnetic fields, what is happening if our new artificial magnetic field is also stretched a bit beyond our planet and while we're believing our Sun and other planet's change is caused by the Sun itself, what is happening if our magnetic field change is causing the change in them (Like a stone in the lake, which is creating little waves that are slowly affecting the entire surface.). What is happening if all the surplus electricity is slowly building up, stored somewhere in our atmosphere?

And the best is, we're trying to reduce the CO2 emissions, just to replace it with what? Electricity again. Much more electricity. But if my theory is correct, maybe that's the worst idea of all.

I'd like to hear your thoughts.
edit on 3-1-2011 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412

CO2 is unable to kill these creatures instantly.

Except it can pretty much kill you instantly

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Except it can pretty much kill you instantly

CO2 is not killing in an instant like a lightning, at least not that doze what is in the atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It doesnt have to kill them, they probably lose consciousness in the air and fall to their deaths if it is indeed a gas cloud

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
It doesnt have to kill them, they probably lose consciousness in the air and fall to their deaths if it is indeed a gas cloud

The reports said they died inflight and not because of the trauma which is occured during impact. So, it's definitely not gas. Lightning or EM field can produce this effect. It's simply toasting them in flight.

A similar event happened in 2007, in Australia. Few thousand birds died on a very similar way. There, the gas was also ruled out.

link   

It's pretty much an insta death, you have a very slim chance of realising what is going on so you could try and save yourself. Could you post your source for all the birds dying instantly? I can link a article that says otherwise.

national.geographic.nature.untamed.death.fog - good program about death by co2 cloud.

link   
Your pretty much just repeating my theory from the main thread, the idea I got from the film "The Core", which is scientifically plausable.

It wouldn't be caused by climate change, nor would it be caused by a CME, as that part of the earth was facing away from the sun at the time.

The only things that would affect the EMF (at that location at that time) in such a way would be an earthquake, before during or after, or a XRB / GRB from a magnetron (type of neutron star) somewhere else in the galaxy.

EDIT: The fact it affected two different species at different locations says to me that the electromagnetic field won't be man made, the affects created by mans creation are too small to have such a large effect, birds need to fly right next to electricity pylons (for example) to have a noticble effect (which has been observed)
edit on 3/1/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas

It's pretty much an instant death, you have a very slim chance of realising what is going on so you could try and save yourself. Could you post your source for all the birds dying instantly? I can link a article that says otherwise.

national.geographic.nature.untamed.death.fog - good program about death by co2 cloud.

I can link you few similar events where gas clouds or any similar things wasn't nearby at all. It's a similar event, yet it's easier to say... it's gas, it's gas.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Interesting theory. I have always wondered what the impact on our body (and mind) is of all the electricity and waves/frequencies we are exposed to. The level of bombardment from wi-fi, satellites, radio waves, mobile devices, etc. must be huge.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSCurious

This is my point. That we're always looking at the obvious, and usually the non-obvious is causing the trouble. CO2 is obvious. Sun spot is obvious... electricity which is hailed as the possible savior of mankind... now that's not that much, while electricity is embracing our planet like a net.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
Your pretty much just repeating my theory from the main thread, the idea I got from the film "The Core", which is scientifically plausable.

In "The Core" the Earth's EM field was changed because the core slowed down. I'm presenting a theory where WE'RE changing this EM field with our very own EM field what is surrounding us and the whole planet. That's a difference.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Unconsciousness in cases of accidental asphyxia can occur within 1 minute.

From the wiki so not sure on it's truthfulness, but if you fall unconscious in a cloud of co2 which would happen almost without warning, your dead.

EDIT - I'm not saying it's gas, all i'm saying is the gas is pretty much an insta death. I can see and work out for my self that gas would of killed everyting in the area not just the birds. Could you post the source for them all falling out of the sky dead.
edit on 3-1-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Unconsciousness in cases of accidental asphyxia can occur within 1 minute.

From the wiki so not sure on it's truthfulness, but if you fall unconscious in a cloud of co2 which would happen almost without warning, your dead.

This was caused by a CO2 cloud too.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Yeah, right. This event happened numerous times all over the globe, even at places where CO2 clouds are not even present as those places has the cleanest skies.

Plus in Arkansas, there are thousands of dead fishes whose are also navigating by following the EM field. CO2 clouds could explain the birds, but not the fishes.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Not going to happen. The EM caused by the whole of man is miniscule in comparison. Plus it only extends so far above the cause.
edit on 3/1/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

Not going to happen. The EM caused by the whole of man is miniscule in comparison.

But maybe it's enough to throw the planet's EM field out from the balance. First of all, we're continuously bombarding the atmosphere with numerous waves from satellites, when we're using phones, when we're using electricity, when we're watching the TV. And this goes 24/7 in 365 days a year. Now, if we just take a look what affect this has on humans, i.e. cell phones are distorting the mind of people... now imagine this on a bit larger scale, globally. It's maybe miniscule in universal scales, but even that small quantity may affect the EM field completely.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

hey guys great work here .

just thought id show you this..

100,000 dead fish in Arkansas near where 5,000 blackbirds dropped from sky

link for story

www.dailytelegraph.com.au...
sorry just saw that 1 person mentioned it my bad
edit on 3-1-2011 by thedevos1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedevos1
100,000 dead fish in Arkansas near where 5,000 blackbirds dropped from sky

Thanks. That's what about I talked. CO2 may explain the blackbirds, but it can't explain the dead fishes at all. Electricity is capable to explain both. Water + electricity = death. Air + electricity = death. EM field change = confusing both air and underwater creatures.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

It can't really seeing as it would of killed all animals in the area, I will say that co2 escaping from a lake or river would probably kill the fish.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I honestly don't think it could reach that far out to cause an effect, besides, think about the punishment the EMF gets every day from the Sun and the rest of the radiation in the galaxy, mans contribution is nothing in comparison.

That being said, I reckon all the nuclear bomb testing of the past could have had enough power to cause a ripple, even if just for a short time.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

It can't really seeing as it would of killed all animals in the area, I will say that co2 escaping from a lake or river would probably kill the fish.

I would draw that out because of one reason. If CO2 would come from underground, at least few people would be sick or dead already because of it at the surrounding area. That's not happened. A place which is holding 100,000 fish, it's huge. It would have some impact on the local population if it's CO2.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join