It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Sarah Palin be right about Michelle Obama?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Nice try ex lax....submitting pictures that are from another country? BWAAHAHA!! As far as most of us are concerned, you just lost all credibility ( not that you had any to begin with )!

Disinformation much? Typical lib~

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

You know I didn't think Palin was going to commit political suicide so early before the primaries started eh?

Amazing that she takes a shot at the First Lady on Obesity. Cause there's not really an issue with Obesity in America is there?

I think Sarah should shut up. And I have a hard time believing she has that many words in her vocabulary. I agree that we should not elevate government to a form of Teacher, but I mean come on, when it comes to a factual program that will HELP the country, there's no need to complain.

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

People have become so distrustful of the government that even when they do something good, the people are scared and think the government is being too intrusive. What exactly does Michelle Obama's program have to do with the government 'telling us' how to behave? It's just information. Don't be so afraid.

I'm all for smaller government, too, but this doesn't have anything to do with governing.. It's a social cause. That's what first ladies do.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
.submitting pictures that are from another country?

Yeah, we all know how hard it would be to find a picture of an American child who was obese.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
You know what? Both Sarah and Michelle are wealthy. They can say whatever they want and point fingers at each other for all I d@mn care. Anyway, the daughters of these two "would-be" politicians have too friggin' fat! Neither one has the right to tell the rest of us fatty fat @sses what to do with our bodies nor what to put into our bodies! If we clog up nice and slowly, so be it! They are shameless nonetheless to lecture us on who's right or who's wrong.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Nice try ex lax....submitting pictures that are from another country? BWAAHAHA!! As far as most of us are concerned, you just lost all credibility ( not that you had any to begin with )!

and you are full of anger and hostility, and instead of adding to a healthy debate, prefer condescending insults. shall i say typical neo-con? or typical tea-partier?

no. i won't resort to such base and stereotypical judgements. your actions are your own.

edit on 3-1-2011 by mythos because: toned down my own hostility.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Wow saturn, hate Sarah much

Sarah is dead on, sorry if you and several others on this sight need to have your briches checked on a daily basis from the Government, but for me i can clean and fold them just fine thank you

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Sarah Palin's "Real Americans"
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9df09212d04c.jpg[/atsimg]

(actually, those fries do look tasty...damn new years diet...-eats the picture instead-)
edit on 3-1-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

Even in the Lower East Side I have yet to see a McDonald's use marketing collateral written in Hebrew script.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/432e41684618.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Luckily we have no McDonalds in America

those silly fat israeli kids.

oh...wait...what do we have Here...

And waa...I lost credibility with someone whom is probably a birther. heh

Face it, I dont -want- to have credibility in your circle of minds...I have standards.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zuul000

(actually, those fries do look tasty...damn new years diet...-eats the picture instead-)

Even in the Lower East Side I have yet to see a McDonald's use marketing collateral written in Hebrew script.

Thanks for clearing that up.
For a second, I thought America had some fat kids.
Whew, that was a close one.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal

These conservative stupid hypocrites didn’t say anything when Ronald Reagan’s wife was fighting the war on drugs

It's funny how willing and eager people are to point fingers. Truth be told TPTB are all using this inherent defect must people share. Divide us with trivial crap while the important things slip by unnoticed.

The people you follow are neither conservative or liberal they are self serving. They use fear and division to push whatever agenda suits them best.

Soon everyone will see what the term progressive really means. Hitler formed his government around there principle ideals. It does work but only for the chosen few. And the funniest thing is people will usher this in with open arms. All in the name of safety and freedom.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Face it, I dont -want- to have credibility in your circle of minds...I have standards.

Based on your track record with correctly geolocating photos in this thread it seems likely the hot girl is from San Diego and the cow is from Bratislava. Just sayin' ...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Thanks for clearing that up.
For a second, I thought America had some fat kids.
Whew, that was a close one.

You seem like a very angry person. Why is that?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Based on your track record with correctly geolocating photos in this thread it seems likely the hot girl is from San Diego and the cow is from Bratislava. Just sayin' ...

so, do you think there are no fat americans?
just sayin...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mythos

Actually Im none of the above? And you claim judgmental, and label me! BWAAHAHA!! Aint that the pot callin the kettle black? You make assumptions, establishing labels, on what proof? None....wanna talk about the the true nature of the liberals, look no further~

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

You seem like a very angry person. Why is that?

Mostly because neotards avoid discussion, champion ignorance, and only engage in pedantic strawmen argument.

Not overly angry though, just dismissive of an entire political party because of the loud idiots that paint their entire party (purposefully?) as a bunch of knuckle dragging cavemen whom cannot comprehend statistics, health issues, and proper framing of concern.

let me know if I used any words that are too big for you

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost374

Federal involvement in education is unconstitutional. Retarded leftists always manage to leave that fact out.

Why is that?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Are you trying to suggest that your party affiliation, are the all mighty and wise? Do you actually attempt to make that distinction? You do realize they are one in the same right?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater
reply to post by Ghost374

Federal involvement in education is unconstitutional. Retarded leftists always manage to leave that fact out.

Why is that?

Education is a matter of national security.

A nation of literal idiots should not be allowed to have nuclear weapons, agreed?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Are you trying to suggest that your party affiliation, are the all mighty and wise? Do you actually attempt to make that distinction? You do realize they are one in the same right?

Party Affiliation? You mean the centerist Dems?
nope

I am a liberal. the Dems have all but abandoned the left...instead opting for winning elections in the center.

As far as all one in the same, that is a lazy man's argument to become apathetic towards political engagement. no..they are not the same. granted, its a choice between crazy and insane, but there are differences between left and right

The current partys are center and very far right at the moment...with a few people sort of in between and scratching their head.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join