It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘People call me possessed’: Boy who weeps BLOOD baffles doctors SCARY PHOTOS signs of the second

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

These are the shocking new pictures of the boy who weeps blood. Calvino Inman, 17, has been suffering from the mysterious condition for two years and doctors remain clueless as to how to stem the flow of bleeding, which can last up to an hour at a time. But a documentary which will be shown tomorrow night on American television explores the phenomenon, experienced by only a handful of people around the world.

Mr Inman, from Knoxville, Tennessee, is shown undergoing tests to investigate whether a medical issue such as a tumour, tear duct problems, or a genetic defect is causing the bleeding.

He said: 'People still call me possessed. The bleeding happens all the time, at school, at home and in the night.

‘I don’t usually know when they’re going to happen but sometimes it burns as it’s coming out.

‘Sometimes I don’t even know it’s happened until people start staring at me.

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1338540/People-possessed--Boy-weeps-BLOOD-eyes-nose-puzzles-doctors--documentary-aims-cure-affliction.htm l]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1338540/People-possessed--Boy-weeps-BLOOD-eyes-nose-puzzles-doctors--documentary-aims-cure-affliction.html[/ url]

This is one of those scary thing that you come across once in a while. I suspect quite a few people will start to describe such things as "signs",

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I can understand the nose bleeding as my nose randomly starts bleeding in hot temperatures. As for the eyes, no idea. That is pretty freaky...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Hmmmmmmm not too sure. The blood beneath his eyes has more the appearance of a thin dye or coloured fluid. Blood doesn't stain the skin in the way it appears in the images. Likewise, blood is thicker than that.

I'm not flying the [FAKE] flag here, just expressing doubt that the fluid is blood and not ruling fakery or other explanations out.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Signs of the second...what? Second coming?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

There are other fluids in the eyes and the blood could simply mixing in the ducts.

Alternatively it could be "Signs"....LOL!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

I found the proper link for you...‘People call me possessed’: Boy who weeps BLOOD baffles doctors.

Last year there was a little Indian girl who was passing crystals out of her eyes. It turned out (I think) as a con with her father. I'll see if the case was resolved with this guy because the story is 2009...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It's called Haemolacria. Tears comprised of blood.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
How is this even a conspiracy? Why is this thread still here? People call him possessed? Who? His friends in school who torment anyone and everyone? If I saw blood coming out of someone's eyes, I wouldn't think him possessed. I would think there was a medical problem...

Or...he could have that ability to get fluids from his mouth to come out of his eye sockets. I saw someone do that with milk once....pretty cool...

Good conspiracy this!

And...the guy with the milk eyes was possessed. He possessed too much free time!
edit on 3-1-2011 by The Motorcycle Boy because: I have OCD!

new topics

top topics

join