It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't know what to believe anymore....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hello, Everybody.

Over the past year I started getting deep into the conspiracy videos on YouTube. Facinating stuff, starting with the Denver Airport, Reptile Shape Shifters...to Camelot, Lazar & John L*** (I like the guy but am afraid to mention him by full name here), Los Alamos, Illuminati, J-Rods, etc etc etc.

For me, all of this stuff is brilliant no matter what it turns out to be on the other side; if it's true, then the dis-information and leakage of true info is perfect because "nobody is gonna believe this crazy stuff anyway..." If it's not true, well, somebody has one heck of an imagination (or psychosis).

ANYWAY: I wanted to post on the dead birds in Arkansas - CHEMTRAILS or what? - then I learned I cannot start new threads yet. Oh, well.

Look forward to corresponding.

Best to all of you.

Facing the East,
Dino

edit on 3-1-2011 by capod2t because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 3/1/2011 by Sauron because: Removed profanity cercumvention in title

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
John Lear. He knows quite a bit about what is going on. Most people will know who you're talking about anyways.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

Hi capod2t, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Keep grounded. Always check this stuff against the reality of your life. Not knowing what to believe anymore is, I believe, a purpose behind some of the nonsense that purports to be truth. I enjoy some of it on the level of a modern fairy story. Trouble is - when we are faced with a truth - will we simply rubbish it? There is quite a nice career to be made in the conspiracy world and again imo these people do nobody any favours because I believe there is a global agenda - but I believe its already in place. N.B I use the word 'believe' not 'know'. I believe it has come about as a happy consequencial side-effect, for the beneficiaries at least, of trade...and technology.

There is a rule of thumb that says 'if it can be done - it will be done.' So they've done it.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

If your interested in John Lear, you can check out some of his older threads on here (he no longer posts here, but there is a few of his threads that are fairly interesting). Lear however is a product of someone whom believes in pretty much anything, so you gotta take alot of what he says with a grain of salt. He would believe aliens live in your shoe if you suggested they do.

Lazar has alot of naysayers whom suggest his physics is flawed and he may be just lying. Problem is, after his initial spat circuit, he stopped talking. Its hard to suggest he is being for real when he won't talk to people whom give him the benefit of the doubt but have some tough questions about his theoretical field of research. So, I would take him with a grain of salt also.

As far as the rest...well, something to consider...there is a bit of truth in it all, but the stuff that has some truth to it obviously has a mountain of crap padding it to make the truth a needle in a haystack...some can suggest that its "disinfo agents" that do this, however, there are just alot of nuts out there trying to sell books and muddying the waters with more bogus info..compile that over several years and you got yourself quite a mess of fiction covering a potential fact.

If your seeking truth, put your skeptic hat on and jump in. keep an open mind, but dissect any information coming at you and seek proof
If your seeking a religion, well, then toss skepticism aside and believe whatever is said...in no time you will have your head filled with all sorts of garbage fiction.

Either way, welcome abord

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
always remember if its too good to be true, its most likely the truth.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

Why are you facing east? Looking for something.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

I am what is referred to as a "traveler" or "travelin' man," if you will. I put it to see if there were others like me on this board.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Ha! I like that. It reminds me of another saying: "You have to take into account that 85% of statistics are wrong."

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

Forever travel East Bro.

But watch out for the majority of ATS claiming you are a devil worshiping reptilian who runs all forms of government

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

Thanks - I will accept that as a token of your friendship.

I am in search of the truth and will leave no stones...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by capod2t
Hello, Everybody.

Over the past year I started getting deep into the conspiracy videos on YouTube. Facinating stuff, starting with the Denver Airport, Reptile Shape Shifters...to Camelot, Lazar & John L*** (I like the guy but am afraid to mention him by full name here), Los Alamos, Illuminati, J-Rods, etc etc etc.

For me, all of this stuff is brilliant no matter what it turns out to be on the other side; if it's true, then the dis-information and leakage of true info is perfect because "nobody is gonna believe this crazy stuff anyway..." If it's not true, well, somebody has one heck of an imagination (or psychosis).

ANYWAY: I wanted to post on the dead birds in Arkansas - CHEMTRAILS or what? - then I learned I cannot start new threads yet. Oh, well.

You could put your thoughts about the birds in on one of the many threads already about the dead birds.

And yeah, there is so much info, it's impossible to tell for sure what is really true, I don't think anyone knows our true history. Take it all in with a grain of salt, and if you ever happen to run into an alien, you won't be so surprised.
Welcome.

top topics

join