It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problem with 911 conspiracy may be because most don't care?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by psikeyhackr

No I think a total collapse was IMPOSSIBLE for any skyscraper.

Ergo, construction details are meaningless.

Ergo, construction details are necessary to determine what forces could cause the DESTRUCTION of the towers since IT WAS NOT A COLLAPSE.

psik

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Ergo, construction details are necessary to determine what forces could cause the DESTRUCTION of the towers since IT WAS NOT A COLLAPSE.

Sorry, you declared it impossible without the benefit of the data, ergo the construction data is not required.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Sorry, you declared it impossible without the benefit of the data, ergo the construction data is not required.

And I demonstrated what happens in a TRUE COLLAPSE of a self supporting structure even though it was as WEAK as I could make it and still hold the static load.

www.youtube.com...

You can TALK. I'm so impressed.

psik

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Nice job with the video.

Did you notice that the MIT model which was said to have collapsed in the video, did not actually, in fact, collapse. It simply twisted, dumped its load, and sprang back into shape. At the WTC those towers were shedding weight all the way down, making the lower portions of the structure proportionally stronger every second, as with the MIT model. As soon as it lost its burden, it sprang back to shape. Similarly, the WTC would never, having lost material from the top, have collapsed as has been asserted by the perps and their willing servants.

Those buildings were brought down by explosives or cutting charges of some sort and there is an abundance of evidence for it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join