It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problem with 911 conspiracy may be because most don't care?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Problem with 911 conspiracy may be because most all of us don't care?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
9/11/2001 happened a long time ago. It is now beginning to be part of our human history... A history that would be part of a history textbook in the near future rather than being a contentious questionable issue..... It is now 2011, a decade ago.
edit on 3-1-2011 by saabacura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I hate to say that this may be true. MOST people dont care. Some care about the conspiracy, the videos, the conversation. But, in reality, most dont care about the facts, or bringing them to light. I would hate to think that my children would read about this in their time, as if it were the false information about who discovered America.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
it's not that people don't care it's that they listen to what the government tells them as think it as been the truth

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
So 9/11 happend when I was a freshmen in High School, and it has happend about a decade ago......

I am guessing that in our modern history textbooks, 9/11 would be written as it has been perceived by the mainstream.

It could say something like Al Quida and Bin Landen with hatred of US freedom, decided to fly planes into buildings etc etc, and US began to invade these countries like Iraq and Afganistan and stationed for a decade with no resolve........ something like this that the youngsters will read in our new history books............ nothing else. nothing else......... nothing else that may be mysterious. After all, it has occured a long time ago, and has been settled.....

So history continues and history books continues to churn....

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by saabacura
So 9/11 happend when I was a freshmen in High School, and it has happend about a decade ago......

I am guessing that in our modern history textbooks, 9/11 would be written as it has been perceived by the mainstream.

It could say something like Al Quida and Bin Landen with hatred of US freedom, decided to fly planes into buildings etc etc, and US began to invade these countries like Iraq and Afganistan and stationed for a decade with no resolve........ something like this that the youngsters will read in our new history books............ nothing else. nothing else......... nothing else that may be mysterious. After all, it has occured a long time ago, and has been settled.....

Welcome to "discovery", "truths", and of course "the realization of those who write his-story. We have wondered on to the new textbooks, and what we have a chance to teach about the falsehoods, and truths. But we wont because we will be discussing the new "American Idol".

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

Welcome to "discovery", "truths", and of course "the realization of those who write his-story. We have wondered on to the new textbooks, and what we have a chance to teach about the falsehoods, and truths. But we wont because we will be discussing the new "American Idol".

Peace, NRE.

So the problem lies within the construction of human beings? Yeah you are right, 9/11 will be part of history that will be read by many many many many more people to come. They will understand the mainstream 911 understanding through the mainstream history book publishers...
I have realized that sooooo many textbooks are changed in our universities..... You see, the biology textbook that I bought a year before are now considered anceint as I can no longer sell them......

LOL..... I picked up a chemistry textbook during a time period before WWII in college lab class/ was in a shelf.... I noticed that this anceint chemistry text book contained writings written by not ball point pen, but by a fountain pen..... (just an interesting side note, the basic chemistry knowledge back then when they used fountain pen and now where we use email has not changed at all)
edit on 3-1-2011 by saabacura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

Peace, NRE.

So the problem lies within the construction of human beings

What I mean is that we have never had an opportunity to reveal the truths of any history. The winners give their take, and thats what written. This IMHO is the first time that we have the resources to determine our history, and we chose not to do so.

This is our JFK assassination, our Roswell,our Evolutionary process. Our 40-50 plus years to discuss it, even though our possible only resource to find out the truth is slowly being taken from us.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
you may be right. most people dont care, which is a shame, but not the end. ya see.. the world is full of people that dont take charge. they want the world to rotate around them. the question is, do you care? and if so, will you make something happen? or be just like the careless who let things happen to them?

one voice can make a difference, we just need that voice

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
you may be right. most people dont care, which is a shame, but not the end. ya see.. the world is full of people that dont take charge. they want the world to rotate around them. the question is, do you care? and if so, will you make something happen? or be just like the careless who let things happen to them?

one voice can make a difference, we just need that voice

i wish that i could make something happen. I wish that i could change the world, but i find myself no different than people that don't even know or care to know. .... I am no different than anyone else....

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by saabacura

the thing is you can. you just have to inform you friends and family and be there for them. do things for people around you and make their lives better. and when you feel time is right, discuss what bothers you most, 9/11

talking to people off the forums about 9/11 is one of the hardest things to do. you dont have an alias or computer to hide behind, and people will try and make you feel stupid.. just remember that its your life and if you want yo discuss and inform its your right. remember to stay calm and positive and confident. for those who pulled off 9/11, they may think they have won, and may be planning stage 2, but they havent won, and they wont win. those who have a clue, know... and those responsible will perish.. and it wont be pretty
edit on 3-1-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I think most people do care very much about 9/11 and the terrorist threat in general. They are anxious to minimise the chances of anything like it ever happening again, or even worse. I don't doubt that if fundamental islamic terrorists ever got their hands on a dirty bomb or nuclear bomb they would be only too happy to use it.

What people don't care about in the main are the conflicting conspiracy theories which have grown up since 9/11 and are still without hard evidence or a confession from anyone after 9 + years.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The truth of 9/11 is just to big and ugly to be look at by Mr and Mrs average cornflake
because it would blow their tiny little minds away.

normal re-action when speaking with someone about it >>>

" don't tell me, cos it hurts me head "

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by xsheep
The truth of 9/11 is just to big and ugly to be look at by Mr and Mrs average cornflake
because it would blow their tiny little minds away.

normal re-action when speaking with someone about it >>>

" don't tell me, cos it hurts me head "

The real "truth" of the matter is that Mr and Mrs Cornflake are way too busy dealing the reality of 9/11 and a thousand other problems and don't have time to listen to every conspiracy theory about every major event in the last 100 years.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I know that many people do care about 9/11, but the critical mass necessary to actually do something about it, along the lines of opening criminal investigations into the actions of figures in the armed forces or in the Bush administration or among their friends is obviously not there. Moreover, it is not likely to be there, barring some catastrophic event like a new Pearl Harbor or a new 9/11.

It seems obvious that the American people are, actually, fully prepped to receive an atomic bomb blast in an American city. If it were to occur after so many warnings and speculations about such a thing emanating from seats of power in the US, few would suspect traitors from the higher echelons of the government as the perpetrators, this despite 9/11, where even a nitwit should be able to see that what brought down WTC7 was a controlled demolition.

People should know that the price of not conducting a thorough criminal investigation of the Bush administration in connection with 9/11, is the cordial invitation it extends to the next elite group that decides Americans need to be stampeded in a new direction by another orchestrated outrage.
edit on 3-1-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

The problem with the 9/11 conspiracy is that you conspiracy people don't even know what the heck the "blatantly a conspiracy" even is. You're all but getting into fistfights with each other over whether the conspiracy involved controlled demolitions, lasers from outer space, hologram plane projectors, cruise missiles, the US gov't, Israel, the Masons, the Illuminati, whatever, so how the heck can the rest of us believe you when you can't even believe yourselves?

Either the REAL conspiracy is fake hijackings staged by the US gov't to cover up Israeli orbital lasers that set off controlled demolitions planted by secret cults of Satan worshipping numerologists, OR, quite a number of you people are completely and utterly wrong in your accustions regardless of how much you zealously want to believe you're right.

Acdept or ignore the fact at your own cost.
edit on 3-1-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
In addition to internet researchers who speculate about 9/11 in all manner of ways, there is another group of people who really do care about 9/11. That would be the group of people whose freedom might be in jeopardy if the truth of what happened on 9/11 were to be seriously investigated by law enforcement authorities.

I think that is why one sees ridiculous characterizations of the truth movement posted by a persistent few who try to portray the 9/11 truth movement as a collection of scatterbrained fantasists, similar to former President Bush for example.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Maybe why this video have so little views
?

Live recording from the morning of 9-11:
NBC reporter Pat Dawson quotes Albert Terry, NYFD Chief Safety Officer, giving a detailed description of large secondary explosions in the Twin Towers between the airplane strikes and the collapses.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

It is a foundational belief problem.

Most people's fragile psyche will not allow their beloved nation, built on the blood of their savior, would do this to them.

Patriotism in new world is the opposite. Just like food is no longer natural.

You have to know the maze before you stop chasing the cheese.

Peace

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
For most people it is a matter of BELIEF or DISBELIEF.

But for all engineers and all people who claim to understand physics this is a fundamental matter of HOW REALITY WORKS!

The steel must be properly distributed in a skyscraper for it to hold itself up and withstand the wind. So all of the people claiming to comprehend physics and yet have not been asking about that for NINE YEARS have the problem of being in an intellectual corner and keeping other people from understanding that physics.

I can see why a lot of people are SICK of this issue. How could this country build so many skyscrapers and one of the most famous was completed 70 years before the WTC was destroyed and have put men on the Moon 41 years ago and yet something this simple cannot be settled in NINE YEARS?

We have got to have experts LYING and expecting to be believed just because they are EXPERTS.

Grade school kids can model the event.

www.youtube.com...

Has our so called educational system brainwashed people so they think what they are told no matter how STUPID it is? The nation that put men on the Moon can't tell the world the TONS of STEEL and TONS of CONCRETE that were on every level of buildings designed before 1969?

A nation with lots of nuclear weapons and lots of gutless SCIENTISTS.

9/11 is the Piltdown Man incident of the 21st century.

psik

PS - How do PhDs admit they were stupid our liars for NINE YEARS?
edit on 3-1-2011 by psikeyhackr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join