It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where US military will get its funding of Kerry is elected

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
this is where the US military will get its funding if John and John get elected

not very stealthy looking aint it

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
How big would the budget be if these companies funded?

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I think you're mistaken.

Bush is the corporates Number 1 Biatch.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
OH MY...no...that will never happen.

However, it reminds of the best bumper sticker I have ever seen

"I would love to see the day when schools have all the money they need and The Navy has to hold bakesales."

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Yes Ivan. If elected, Kerry will take ALL of the money from the military and give it to terrorists. Because he'll be able to do whatever he wants, you know...because the President is an absolute ruler. Also because libruls R stoopid.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Dam liberals someone should slap them silly or better yet strap them to bombs and missiles drop them on the terrorist they support.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by blacman2k6
Dam liberals someone should slap them silly or better yet strap them to bombs and missiles drop them on the terrorist they support.

Your kind categorization of all liberals tells me you are not very well read. I suppose you are against everyone having some form of healthcare? I assume you don't mind the continual squeezing of the middle class. I suppose you don't mind that the middle class continues to lose occupants thus slowly making our nation a two class system? I suppose you are against having clean air and water for you and your children to drink? That's right, "dam liberals" look what they stand for.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
liberals are weak on defence. we need to have constant technological advances in the defence industry to stay one step ahead of everyone else. but NO! the saftey of our troops and the matainance of our fghting machinens is not a high priority for the liberals. neither is getting new stuff to replace old stuff. clinton cancled 8 new neuclear powered curisers to replace older oil powered ones. what the hell is that? im in the military i should feel like i have job security but if a liberal gets elected that feeling will be lost.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
well hmmm i dont know if i am a conservative or liberal but i did stay at a holiday inn express last night. i do know bush and kerry aint worth a damn . so lets all vote third party.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
liberals are weak on defence.

That is not true. Do know what Cheney's record as Secretary of Defense? He never met a military program he didn't want to fund. Do you know Bush Jr.s record in Iraq? Soldier's had to buy thier own armor. Bush wanted to cut combat pay, after he sent troops to Iraq! Bush wants to cut Veteran's benefits! Check out Miilitary.com forums to see what the military thinks of Bush.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Madmanacrosswater i support these things i know all these things are important. Liberals make life better for people thats good but what does weakening the military have to do with making life better for the people? So we get free health care and more jobs but you tell me this do you feel protected with the way they handle security and defense? I really dont see a way i can enjoy all these things when im not well protected. Go ahead and vote liberal lets see how he handle defence and security , lets see how many people in the armed forces complain that they are being weakend and kept in the stonage. Canada is a great example of this how are they? well they have free healthcare and clean water all the good stuff but just look at their military its light weight , its witherring away , its not as strong as it used to be. Everytime they go on a peace keeping mission they have to look for soldiers, who is going to take canada seriously with its dry military. canadians think that america is protecting them that there there is no need for a military. I dont want america to like canada. I dont want people with soft world views in power. I dont want a leader who weakens the military. Everybody here talking about healthcare forgot about china, china is advancing in war tech dont think of them as a weak developing country they are almost there reaching our military strength. The day they go for taiwan we are going to go at them with weak military when this happens our guys would be coming home in body bags because our tech was inferior. we have to keep up in technology no matter whats going on at home. Its like that game rise of nations we all know that the guy in the modern information age is going to beat the guy stuck in the acient age. So all of you guys here who dont care about the military must like want the u.s. to be weak , you want us to be attacked, and you dont want us to be a superpower. KEEP BRINGING DOWN THE MILITARY TO LOW LEVEL AND YOU WILL SEE THE RESULT OF IT EITHER WE GET ATTACKED BY OTHER COUNTRY OR OUR GUYS WILL COME HOME IN BODY BAGS BECAUSE TECHNOLOGY IS INFERIOR. Like i said you peacniks would love to see this happen. If liberal gets elected he should let conservative to handle the military becuase libbies dont know crap about army, Clinton and kerry are good examples of it.

[edit on 8-7-2004 by blacman2k6]

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
people like cheney and the libbies should keep their paws off the military. If they are going to do something to weaken it they should leave it alone but if they want to make it stronger go ahead and make it stronger.

top topics

join