It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is your war on Terrorism ! America !

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I do not believe I stated anywhere that a veteran would make a good office member. Nor did I say I deserve any respect from you. We don't do the stuff we do for respect, people like you will never hear about it, so no respect to gain. However in trying to obtain relevant information on a war, I would much rather have the information from the guy who fought it first hand, than compared to someone who got there information from the media. So in general your post does not pertain to me so once again, don't be so close minded. Some of us have different opinions than others, i, pro war, my buddy back in black is against...at the end of the day we both want our families and would care less about the other.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarineSniper12Kills

I do not believe I stated anywhere that a veteran would make a good office member. Nor did I say I deserve any respect from you. We don't do the stuff we do for respect, people like you will never hear about it, so no respect to gain. However in trying to obtain relevant information on a war, I would much rather have the information from the guy who fought it first hand, than compared to someone who got there information from the media. So in general your post does not pertain to me so once again, don't be so close minded. Some of us have different opinions than others, i, pro war, my buddy back in black is against...at the end of the day we both want our families and would care less about the other.

You advocated dropping 60 nukes on China, 40 on Russia, and obliterating North Korea entirely. You suggested we conduct mass murder against the "sand fleas" in addition to these genocides - and yes, that's exactly what you're talking about, with that level of nuclear bang.

Your opinion is psychotic, morally bankrupt, and intellectually destitute. "Different" is an understatement; "clinically aberrant" is more accurate.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Mcarthur proposed dropping a bombs on china after WW2. What a wonderful general he was. We all have our opinions, you have yours I have mine. Your childish insults don't change it, sorry.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MarineSniper12Kills

Some of us have different opinions than others, i, pro war, my buddy back in black is against...at the end of the day we both want our families and would care less about the other.

I wish there were NO wars but I'm not anti war if the cause is just..
I believe there were reason to take out Saddam and help Afghanistan.
My issue is, considering ALL the other places in the world that deserve the same actions, did our Governments choose these wars for the stated reasons or for other agendas??

It's a mistake to think I dislike soldiers because I dislike the actions of their leaders..
Soldiers risk their lives with the belief that they are helping their people..
If they are being misslead in that belief it is NOT their fault...
All kudos to them....

Just as a side note..There are Aussie soldiers there and dying so I think an Aussie view holds weight..

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

...I was sarcastically taking the perspective of TPTB

but thanks for noticing.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher
reply to post by MrAnnunaki

Well then, that really leaves you in the hole, doesn't it?

rly?
all the death on that map is by US troops, killing just like a freaking score board in game yey, just show how idiotic the us troops are down there.
tools by the Gov is the perfect word for it.

if you cant see how stupid those US troops are then kudos for you mate.
tools!
for the elite agenda..
and you dont wanna see that because it make you a fool, tool.

# the reason why the war exist in the first place, its all gossip story for you guys, WTC went down and all you guys wanna see is a hollywood ending, US WON yey haha, yes im laughing in your face

it doesnt make you a man just because you killed some people, and say they started it, thats a kid in the kindergarden attitude, and my gramma suck.

peace

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrAnnunaki

Well then, that really leaves you in the hole, doesn't it?

rly?
all the death on that map is by US troops,

It was established early on in the thread that all of the death on that map was NOT "by US troops", it includes deaths by traffic, by IED, by suicide bombers. Perhaps you neglected to read the thread to get up to speed before you opened your mouth... always good to make sure it's in gear first before letting up on the clutch, eh?

killing just like a freaking score board in game yey, just show how idiotic the us troops are down there.

It's also been established that there are no "body counts", the score is being kept, and kept VERY imperfectly, by "your" side. Go team go! Sis boom bah!

tools by the Gov is the perfect word for it.

What does that make you a tool of, then? It's best to have a few facts in hand to back up an assertion. "Tools", like hammers, don't think (or read, apparently), they just spew.

if you cant see how stupid those US troops are then kudos for you mate.
tools!
for the elite agenda..
and you dont wanna see that because it make you a fool, tool.

People see what they want to see, your own "vision" being a case in point. One should perhaps know SOMETHING about his opponent before engaging, rather than just blindly flailing about and demonstrating his OWN lack of insight, Nothing like stripping yourself naked on a message board for all the world to giggle at, eh?

# the reason why the war exist in the first place, its all gossip story for you guys, WTC went down and all you guys wanna see is a hollywood ending, US WON yey haha, yes im laughing in your face

This sort of thing, right here, is a perfect demonstration of a complete lack of comprehension. You think war is like Hollywood? How about telling me that after YOU have poked a guy's guts back into the cavity from whence they came, so that they don't get caught in the body bag's zipper when you close it up. Not to worry, though, I have all the faith in the world that you'll never get caught within a thousand miles of such unpleasantness. Much easier to sit and spew, expounding upon things you have no knowledge of to begin with, from the comfort of your mother's basement.

No, Hollywood doesn't tell you what war is about.

it doesnt make you a man just because you killed some people, and say they started it, thats a kid in the kindergarden attitude, and my gramma suck.

peace

No, killing doesn't make one a man. Nor dos NOT killing make one a man. If that sort of thing is what your conception of manhood is based upon, it is sorely lacking. It's very one-dimensional, and displays yet further removal from the "truth".

Have a nice day!

edit on 2011/1/14 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Yeah, have a nice day

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

It's one thing to disagree with someone who holds different views than me on something - hopefully someone who at least knows diddly **** about the subject matter, but you bring an entirely new level of ignorance to this subject, and for that, you are somewhat unique.

About that killing being a kindergarten thing?

I've never known kindergartners with a killing mindset. Maybe where you live . . .

As far as soldiers being tools of the elite - soldiers pretty much do what soldiers have always done - a condition which precedes your so-called "ELITE" by millennia.

Now, do you have any intelligent comments to make, or do you just take a strong laxative, back up to the keyboard and let it fly?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Mcarthur proposed dropping a bombs on china after WW2. What a wonderful general he was.

Actually he was a megalomaniac who was hurriedly removed from any authority because of his "eccentricities"

We all have our opinions, you have yours I have mine. Your childish insults don't change it, sorry.

Your opinion advocates the massacre of hundreds of millions of people. Calling such an opinion psychotic is not an insult, it's a goddamned statement of fact.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

reply to post by backinblack

One who has never experienced war as yourself would tend to think so

What the hell do you know?

War affects us all, ALL OVER THE WORLD; AS A SPECIES.

It is warmongers like yourself that continue to hold all of us back from a future of progression, continuing a quagmire of seeking control through force.

You think war does not affect us? You are advocating nuking China, Russia and North Korea! You think such actions would only be relevant to soldiers?

All you know what to do is kill. That's why you're not an officer because you have no real morals or comprehension of the strategic picture. You will never have your bloody fingers on the launch buttons for good reason.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Everyone seems so intent on his off-hand remark. I never want to speak for anyone else, but I think what he meant was to provide a quick solution to an ongoing problem.

You see, in combat, an enemy whether he's probing your perimeter, taking pot shots of opportunity, harassing your ingress and egress, or even outright assault - is a problem.

Your foe is an ongoing problem.

But there's a solution.

You kill him, problem solved.

All I believe he was referring to is if you've got a serious threat?

Kill 'em, problem solved.

And the beauty is, if you solve your "problem" in a very, very graphic, creative, ruthless, and deliberate way, the other POTENTIAL problems decide they don't want any of you.

So, by ruthless execution, with the absolute credibility you just gained, you avoid many future battles, many future wars, and in the long term - save many, many lives that would have been lost had you not resorted to ruthless measures.

You save lives.

edit on 14-1-2011 by FarArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

It is warmongers like yourself that continue to hold all of us back from a future of progression, continuing a quagmire of seeking control through force.

So we should just lay down and do everything the nice despots tell us too, right? Or are you one of "those" who thinks despotism is limited to one side, and so we should just do what the nice despots on the OTHER side tell us to do? After all, it's "for our own good"... or "it's for the children"... or it's for some equally improbable reason that they seek to control us? You seem to think that desire for control only comes from one side - the US side. Is the rest of your world as one-dimensional?

You DO understand that it takes more than one side to get a war ramped up real good and proper, right? I'm thinking that if folks could just learn to leave other folks alone, stop trying to impose THEIR "ideals" on others, a good bit of warfare could be eradicated. Those "impositions" aren't limited to just one side. There has to be an initial spark, and simply saying "it's all about oil" or "it's all about drugs" or "it's all about money" seems to me a gross over simplification.

All you know what to do is kill. That's why you're not an officer because you have no real morals or comprehension of the strategic picture. You will never have your bloody fingers on the launch buttons for good reason.

Officers ( I'm talking about General Officers here, rather than just officers in general) for the most part have no clue how to kill, or when to kill. They're basically politicians in a uniform, playing political games, trying to fight "nice" wars - as if such a thing exists, or ever has existed. They have no "morals" beyond politics (same basic morals as your average prostitute), and most of their "strategy" falls under the heading of politics as well. There ARE some decent officers out there who know which end wags and which end bites, but they're a rare breed.

There is nothing more immoral in my book than dragging a war out by trying to make it a "nice" war. By dragging it out like that, all they do is prolong the suffering. My vote is to get in, tear everything up, and get back out. Nothing nice about it, but it's short, sweet, and gets results. Then the soldiers can get back to their plows.

edit on 2011/1/14 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

reply to post by backinblack

One who has never experienced war as yourself would tend to think so

What do you know??? By your own admission, you said you were never in the military. So, what are you basing your information and "experiences" on; something you read in a book?

That's all well and good, but that's not really experiencing war, experiencing actual combat. You can try to kid yourself that you know what war is like, but until you've actually been in a battle, had someone shooting at or mortaring you, you don't know the first thing about it.

And you know something? I really hope you never get a chance to find out what it's like. Trust me, it's not like what you read in a book.

True, but I think he was talking about actual battle experience.

What do you think the main, number one reason of the military is? It's to kill people and break their stuff. I know that's pretty harsh, but it's the truth. And what, you don't think officers kill? Sorry to burst your bubble yet again, but they are shooters just like enlisted swine.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

You put it in better words than I did, thanks. Yes killing millions of people....you will make a point when you kill large numbers in a ruthless way whether you feel its psychotic or not. It happens in most wars on a much smaller scale. 2 bombs on japan forced surrender....60 would force surrender and a chance of never becoming an enemy again.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

First off you don't know what my rank is, second you don't know what I do, most people don't. What do I know about war? Well since I have only been back a few months it is still my life.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

It's one thing to disagree with someone who holds different views than me on something - hopefully someone who at least knows diddly **** about the subject matter, but you bring an entirely new level of ignorance to this subject, and for that, you are somewhat unique.

About that killing being a kindergarten thing?

I've never known kindergartners with a killing mindset. Maybe where you live . . .

As far as soldiers being tools of the elite - soldiers pretty much do what soldiers have always done - a condition which precedes your so-called "ELITE" by millennia.

Now, do you have any intelligent comments to make, or do you just take a strong laxative, back up to the keyboard and let it fly?

i let it fly dude
and i was talking about attitude they started it thats why US invaded there country, its just a #ed up reason made by the elite. please bite me.

peacc

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

i let it fly dude and i was talking about attitude they started it thats why US invaded there country, its just a #ed up reason made by the elite. please bite me.

peacc

So attack the leaders, not the soldiers..!!!!

I hate Banks, but I don't abuse the teller at my local branch, maybe cause she's a cute little blonde.

You really need to target your hatred in the right direction...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

That's just about what I figured.

I know every day you make your momma proud.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
[You seem to think that desire for control only comes from one side - the US side. Is the rest of your world as one-dimensional?

I am a British Columbian.

I live in world where the masses are constantly introjected with empty American ideals, most specifically through American media since American media corporations have taken over our own industries. This is all part of the plan. Operation Crimson, the American assimilation of Canada. It has been in effect since the declaration of independence, and still continues to this day.

I am not one of the masses anymore. My professional life places me among the intellectuals who not only care for the social integrity of my country and people, but can also identify where most of our political, economic and security control comes from: the US. The US has couped our government through greed, decades ago and we continue to lose our own sovereignty by US puppets controlling our country.

This may come as a shock to you, but I don't need to be Afghan and Iraqi to know that I am being invaded by Americans. War is not the only means to invade a country, and the US knows this because we beat their asses every single time in warfare. It would be no different if the US sent its armies after us now, except there would be many more unnecessary casualties.

The very future of my country is in jeopardy. We are being taken over by the US. For a future sovereign Canada, we need to nationalize and dispel all American Empire interests here. It is also for the sake of the world too, because if the US acquires Canada, then it will have all of the resources it will ever need for a global empire.

A global empire of one culture, based on elite control and the exploited masses? Over my dead body.

What do you know??? By your own admission, you said you were never in the military

Is that what I said? You believe everything you read on the internet? You think their aren't other means to organization than beyond government?

And you know something? I really hope you never get a chance to find out what it's like. Trust me, it's not like what you read in a book.

You think war is all about guns and bombs? That's so 20th century. Welcome to the age of propaganda and psyops.

And what, you don't think officers kill? Sorry to burst your bubble yet again, but they are shooters just like enlisted swine.

I know what officers are, thank you very much. Like I said, officers are chosen and trained as such because they have the capability to understand the bigger picture. Regular soldiers generally don't, their only purpose is to fight and not question anything.

First off you don't know what my rank is, second you don't know what I do, most people don't. What do I know about war? Well since I have only been back a few months it is still my life.

No, I don't know. But you know as much about me as I know of you, at least if you're also doing your homework.

You were a sniper, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join