It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction...another one

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hello ATS'ersss, my name is Dan, i had an account here but lost the password due to switching email accounts. But anyway i'll start over here.

Im 20 years old, live in PA, and am mainly here due to my interest and personal experience involving UFO's. Other areas of interest for me are : Metaphysics, Politics, History (the real history, not the BULL we learn in school) and many other things.

When i was about 16 years old me and 2 friends experienced a red orb floating above the city of Carlisle. At first it was just sitting still, then it sped forward, looped around like a rollercoaster, and shot off into the night. That was my first experience with a UFO. Since then i've had 2 similar experiences, both containing orbs of a metallic nature moving peculiarly or vanishing. Not to mention the many times I've seen what i believe are OUR triangular craft Hovering low at night, changing direction, and putting off a low vibrating sound.

I DO believe that we are not alone on this planet, i believe we've been visited in the past and since them have been being monitored in a secret way. I hope either disclosure will happen soon, or i will live old enough to experience it. The things i've seen cannot be explained away as weather balloons or swamp gas, or any of the other skeptics favorites!

I'm not very good with introductions but i hope this shows WHY i am here. I enjoy reading everyones responses, and their perspective on things, so i think i will get along with most of you!

You'll get to know me more with my Reply's and Threads !

sooo yeaaaa.
Namaste brothers and sisters!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
welcome i lurk more than i sould but there is a good bunch on here i like most

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SurReality

Hi SurReality, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thanks you for the welcome and the links! Thanks a lot! i'm already liking all the hospitality!

top topics

join