It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: Project Avalon Video Interview

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Below is the latest interview from Bill Ryan.

I'll release more about the specifics of Charles' information over the coming weeks. The only reason I'm not presenting it all at once is that there's a huge amount of it: there are many places to drill down into. These include:

* The demonization/ criminalization of the alternative media.
* The plan to create a false flag event to present the ETs as dangerous enemies.
* The plan to reduce the world's population through the control and distribution of food.
* Planet X and dangerous solar activity (both are real - but are not show-stopping threats).
* The ET project to create and optimize a new genome - which is the human race on this planet.
* This is the first time in the history of the human race that we have got our hands on ET technology - which was never part of the plan. There were no accidental UFO crashes: all the craft were shot down - at first by a 'lucky hit', and thereafter deliberately.
* The legacy of the controlling group, and why they feel this is their responsibility.
* The way the controlling group functions, and considers its role: some of their codes, protocols, and 'rules'.

An important note: this group is NOT the Illuminati. It's a Council of the 33 most senior members (defined in a particular way) of each of the 33 bloodline families on the 'inside'. The controlling group does not have a formal name.

projectavalon.net...
PAF
edit on 1-1-2011 by drkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
After watching this entire video, i am further convinced that 1... there is little chance to change what is already planned to take course. 2... look around you, people outside of your current "know" and way of thinking that led you to be a part of websites such as ATS, GLP, or Open Minds... do you honestly think they know whats about to hit them? 3... I've talked to so many people that are convinced we are going to parish due to an apocalyptic event and they are living their lives recklessly because of this belief. Ladies and gentlemen, I now understand why we need to live like mammals again... why we need to undomesticate ourselves. In the end, we are going to have to survive and those who make it will be those who 'Charles' refers to as the human being 2.0.

Listen to this interview, and use your intuition as your tool of judgment.

What 'Charles' speaks about here makes sense... The planet is broken and its broken due to population overload. I had once watched a video called "The Most Important Video You Will Ever See." Chances are, you have seen this video too. With over 2,149,647 views, its pretty clear, this one means business. Listen, folks are having babies and creating life, in rapid numbers. The majority of people out there do not want to be responsible for themselves. When we strip down society, we human beings are making money off each other because its the only way we know. Careers you study hard for are not guaranteed, Jobs you temporary hold, are just that... temporary. To me... it seems inhuman to do this on purpose, but honestly what other options are there? Also regarding the oppressed technology... I believe after the famine, after the starvation, all of these things will start to roll out. I understand why its being kept under the radar. The government's of the world are always going to want people to depend on them for as long as they can make that a reality. If human beings were given, on a public grand scale, the opportunity to be self efficient in electricity and in other oppressed means... we will not have the chance to do things the right way... the right way that the 'bad guys' have already concluded is the only way. They are going to make us fight... and we are being trained to accept violence... because violence will come.

www.youtube.com...

"Will we be able to stop it while there is still some open space or will we wait until its wall to wall people and we're all choking to death?" - Albert Bartlett

Side note: Many folks have come onto this message board and have tried to guide others into meditation, fasting, understanding and living sacrifice. My suggestion to all of you is the following: Study all you possibly can before its too late. We have solar storms coming up and there is no telling if we are going to have the electricity to be able to power up our digital lives. The Pandora's box of the 'little' information we have, thanks to the internet might be on the tipping point of a downturn. I strongly believe we must take the opportunity we have now... to further our education on the basics. How to relax, how to keep a steady composure, how to understand and love. How to balance a situation for a greater benefit. How to hunt, seed, and grow your own food. How to live for others and know value when you not only see it but feel it within your heart. In the end... you will either have to become the leader you ignore being or die a coward.
edit on 1-1-2011 by drkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
im in 3 minuts already and this is what ive belived the world was!!!!!!

2nd line

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
hahahahahahaha i didnt get past the i could av an sas bod and had to stop instantly lost all credibility what a load a # i know some of them blokes and they'd #in tear this joker apart #in football hooligan the #s probably had a scrap with another dad at a under 11's match the man offends me

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I just watched 30 minutes of Mr Incognito talk himself up with the guise of not having to give any proof of anything because of the problem it would cause for the elite...
Why is he here? He did something with some machine to better himself but ended up giving himself terminal cancer which is why he is talking to the sucker in the hat.

I couldn't bare to watch a furhter 90 minutes of Mr Suckles and baldy blow each other...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Uh, he admits to being a psychopath. Why would you think he's got any credibility

Project camelot/avalon is baloney.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Thanks. Looks interesting. Will critique when done!

Thanks again

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
To all those who instantly want to discredit the work of Bill Ryan and his guest... i would suggest you take into consideration that Bill Ryan and 'Charles' had been in contact for 6 months before the initial interview took place. With that being said, i suggest you watch the entire interview and judge not the obvious, but the subliminal messages between the lines. listen, its clear some folks have no patience to sit through lectures, fine, you can go and click elsewhere for some fast knowledge, however it is that sort of mentality, that weakness of being inpatient that will distance you from enlightenment through the words and experiences of others.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by aka_angrygoose

Speak English, pal.

I don't understand a bloody word.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

I'm still watching the video to gleam possible insights, but the guy is obviously still doing "his job" whatever that may truly be. He's giving MANY tells to being dishonest nearly every minute of the video. If you can't see this, I think you're going to have a difficult time in the world of conspiracies. Watch how when pressed to give information that he's uncomfortable with, he switches the subject, starts using hand gestures, and changes his speech in tempo and tone. These are all obvious tells. He's also using another clever deceiving technique, which is to build a story in mind while buying time by repeating the question or going off on a meaningless tangent for a few. It works on most people, but I recall being a hellova mischievous youth, and employed these skills, so it's there quite plain and clear from my view.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by drkid

I'm still watching the video to gleam possible insights, but the guy is obviously still doing "his job" whatever that may truly be. He's giving MANY tells to being dishonest nearly every minute of the video. If you can't see this, I think you're going to have a difficult time in the world of conspiracies. Watch how when pressed to give information that he's uncomfortable with, he switches the subject, starts using hand gestures, and changes his speech in tempo and tone. These are all obvious tells. He's also using another clever deceiving technique, which is to build a story in mind while buying time by repeating the question or going off on a meaningless tangent for a few. It works on most people, but I recall being a hellova mischievous youth, and employed these skills, so it's there quite plain and clear from my view.

I see where you are coming from, however i believe many of us, by human nature have such high expectations that we fall victims of the true colors of reality and we are picked apart by our own disappointment. Sure, this man might be who is says he is, might not be. However, since we are not him, since we cannot go into his mind from our desk's we can only assume he knows what he is talking about. Keep in mind, he has already made friends will Bill Ryan and they have had a friendship for the past 6 months. It is safe to say, if he presented a guard, it was fairly lowered by the time this interview took place. I insist on staying away from discrediting someone because of my own personal disappointments towards the information they are choosing to shed light upon. Also, in the world of conspiracies... everyone is a liar, trust no one but your own tool of judgment, and even that gets a little rusty from time to time.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
I see where you are coming from, however i believe many of us, by human nature have such high expectations that we fall victims of the true colors of reality and we are picked apart by our own disappointment.

My disappointment is that he has failed to display any moral character whatsoever. It's not a slight blip, it's a huge gash that bleeds profusely.

Sure, this man might be who is says he is, might not be. However, since we are not him, since we cannot go into his mind from our desk's we can only assume he knows what he is talking about.

This is rubbish, so please don't speak for me. You don't rule me, and have no authority to attempt and impose a reality on how my psyche operates. Using your illogical stance, nothing can every be known of anyone, and yet we should assume everyone knows what they're talking about? There are things which provide insights into other peoples situations and intentions. Empathy, instinct, intuition, and good old critical thinking skills prove that things can be known about other people.

Keep in mind, he has already made friends will Bill Ryan and they have had a friendship for the past 6 months. It is safe to say, if he presented a guard, it was fairly lowered by the time this interview took place. I insist on staying away from discrediting someone because of my own personal disappointments towards the information they are choosing to shed light upon. Also, in the world of conspiracies... everyone is a liar, trust no one but your own tool of judgment, and even that gets a little rusty from time to time.

I don't assume nearly as much as you do here. Perhaps they have become friends, perhaps they are both liars. I haven't a clue. It's obvious that the two are playing a psychological war game throughout the entire discussion. Is this one big game to keep CTers going in circles, and entertained rather than taking action? I just don't know much of anything about these two characters besides one of them is obviously attempting to fool people, and the other may just be an unwitting pawn of a game. If everyone's a liar, than nobody can be trusted. That IS paranoia.

The only other thing I can say is everything he mentioned has already been revealed to anyone who's paying attention. There is nothing new presented here at all. So what was the point in any of this? Why? How did he crush these people like he said he wanted to? There's too many conflicts from what he says of intent, and what the actual intent could logically be.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Snippet (rearranged)

The only other thing I can say is everything he mentioned has already been revealed to anyone who's paying attention.

There is nothing new presented here at all.

So what was the point in any of this?

Why?

Is this one big game to keep CTers going in circles, and entertained rather than taking action?

Is this ONE BIG GAME to KEEP CTers going IN CIRCLES, and entertained RATHER THAN TAKING ACTION ?

REPLY: Y E S !

"So what was the point in any of this?"

ONE BIG GAME to KEEP CTers IN CIRCLES, and entertained RATHER THAN TAKE ACTION!
edit on 2-1-2011 by Ellen15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Has already been posted here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Excellent interview

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I see where you are coming from, however i believe many of us, by human nature have such high expectations that we fall victims of the true colors of reality and we are picked apart by our own disappointment.

My disappointment is that he has failed to display any moral character whatsoever. It's not a slight blip, it's a huge gash that bleeds profusely.

Sure, this man might be who is says he is, might not be. However, since we are not him, since we cannot go into his mind from our desk's we can only assume he knows what he is talking about.

This is rubbish, so please don't speak for me. You don't rule me, and have no authority to attempt and impose a reality on how my psyche operates. Using your illogical stance, nothing can every be known of anyone, and yet we should assume everyone knows what they're talking about? There are things which provide insights into other peoples situations and intentions. Empathy, instinct, intuition, and good old critical thinking skills prove that things can be known about other people.

Keep in mind, he has already made friends will Bill Ryan and they have had a friendship for the past 6 months. It is safe to say, if he presented a guard, it was fairly lowered by the time this interview took place. I insist on staying away from discrediting someone because of my own personal disappointments towards the information they are choosing to shed light upon. Also, in the world of conspiracies... everyone is a liar, trust no one but your own tool of judgment, and even that gets a little rusty from time to time.

I don't assume nearly as much as you do here. Perhaps they have become friends, perhaps they are both liars. I haven't a clue. It's obvious that the two are playing a psychological war game throughout the entire discussion. Is this one big game to keep CTers going in circles, and entertained rather than taking action? I just don't know much of anything about these two characters besides one of them is obviously attempting to fool people, and the other may just be an unwitting pawn of a game. If everyone's a liar, than nobody can be trusted. That IS paranoia.

The only other thing I can say is everything he mentioned has already been revealed to anyone who's paying attention. There is nothing new presented here at all. So what was the point in any of this? Why? How did he crush these people like he said he wanted to? There's too many conflicts from what he says of intent, and what the actual intent could logically be.

Not going to argue on this one. Your right, perhaps they are both liars! Who knows? I Don't =D
I'd like to think most of the things he is saying are very accurate. I compared some of his words to
the things I learned from Food Inc. Some of Jesse Ventura's episodes. Perhaps even the under-
ground cave systems that have been dug across the world. Sure, he might be telling us stuff
that has already been exposed, but i am sure with each interview, more and more folks
are becoming aware of the possible reality of things. I do agree with what 'Charles' said about
things happening on a specific rumored date. It would be impossible to get going with their plans
if folks where given a specific date to prep. I think they are going to enjoy watching people react
out of cold turkey instincts and fight for their very survival to become human beings 2.0.

I do agree with Ryan though... There is a possibility that this could go in a complete new direction.

One of the thing's I'd like to point out is something said by Al Bartlett; He suggested that nature is taking its course on Africa and killing off people naturally. It is difficult for me to believe that those diseases that are wiping them off the face of the planet are naturally caused. With the leaked documents of the United States spreading viruses and Bill Gates creating mosquitoes to 'combat' other diseases when he himself is an elitists and is one of the pioneers in helping decline population, it becomes apparent the reason they don't want to publicly talk about this.

Honestly, with the information that we have. How does anyone see any of the presets changing? Even if we all came together, and stood against this. All the elite would have to do is turn their backs and unleash the very hell they created. Think about it, billions have gone into this plan. Hundreds of intelligent minds have come together to find a common solution. Rockefeller doesn't just go on stage and present a population control speech without having the money to protect his thoughts. This has all been carefully organized and i doubt there is going to be any other way around this besides survival of the fittest.

Just look at this Rick guy above this line. Look at his face... this guy is all smiles and confidence in what he believes is the solution. Sure the host dismisses his claims and he becomes submissive yet look at the wallets of the folks who are backing him up. Its scary to think about the unfortunate that awaits a lot of us! Here is a mural from the Bank of America headquarters building...

I can only hope for the opposite, however I can no longer ignore the possibilities of famine and starvation being orchestrated in the benefit of our future. Think about it... This is an overcrowded train station in a country that currently houses 1,341,000,000 people and counting... with a growth rate of 0.47% and increasing...

www.nuffy.net...

Also i would like to point something out, specifically to those who are interested in the Entertainment industry. This industry is going down hill. Musicians can't be as famous as they used to be. Actors are not paid what they used to get paid. There are just way too many opportunities... ginormous amount of competition. For anyone who's ever thought about being a model... have you been to a website called Model Mayhem? It's full of girls that have high dreams of becoming a star on a magazine yet probably have zero talent in acting. Sure the industry loves this because they can use as many models and continue on with short term contracts and the rotating door of infinite wealth for them is great, but look at the folks caught in between. Let's look at whats happened with Pornography over the past couple of years too! Before, you had your major Pornstar and they were highly recognized for a long time. These beautiful girls these days have so much competition and are becoming slaves to finding the easy way out. Shoot some porn, shame yourself and your family, easy money, repent later when the majority have seen you being pounded for FREE i might add! Oh don't forget about birthing a kid down the line who will more than likely find his young mother caught in the action of a group gang bang! How would the mom like to revealed her disgusting past to her future children? Through a full length video or through an annoying pop up ad? It's a problem, its a disgusting problem. The more people... the more competition, the less value people see in themselves. It's scientific, it's psychological.

Damn, i never thought I'd be defending the globalist plan, but how is it not logical for this plan not to take place?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
First off, Bill is a gentle and kind soul. There's something very special about him.
Now, who was/is this guy? Having no identity, no background references or no face, it was very difficult to absorb what he was saying.

I believe Bill believes him and I don't necessarily not believe him but it's difficult to sink your teeth in analogies, anecdotes and colloquially for 2 hours.

What I wasn't understanding is, if his identity is hidden from us then why not talk a bit more like.....why is he dying? Or how it is he met Bill? I would think he could've broached the topic and still kept things obscure.

So overall, it was too abstract and full of half steps but I respect Bill and thought he did an excellent job given what he had to work with but I walk away non-the-wiser (except there are supposedly 33 not 13 bloodlines ruling the world!)

But thanks for sharing

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I am almost afraid to ask due to the possible vulgarity or worse yet; obvious answer..... but what's CTers?

And I agree, this interview did feel like a 'Who Dunnit" board game with their theatrics but if anyone other than Bill presented this person, I wouldn't have watched more than 10 minutes.

But I like Bill Ryan. I think he's a man of integrity, passion, intelligence and honor. I just 'get him' and seem to resonate with him. Now, can I be wrong? Sure! But I really don't think so.

So, what's CTers please?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

I think the world-population problem is rubbish. I liken it to Gore's global warming!

The problem is the concentration of a lot of people in small areas.

And if Monsanto is taking over the food source then surely they'll be able to feed all their people, no?

A little trivia: The world population can fit in the state of Texas and still have room to move!
So who are we to say what's enough? What's not? What's too cold? What's too hot? etc?

I loved their (Bill and his guest) suggestion. Stop watching TV/Internet, reading or talking to anyone for 14 days. We'd be amazed at how influential the outside world has truly been on our minds.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by drkid

I think the world-population problem is rubbish. I liken it to Gore's global warming!

The problem is the concentration of a lot of people in small areas.

And if Monsanto is taking over the food source then surely they'll be able to feed all their people, no?

A little trivia: The world population can fit in the state of Texas and still have room to move!
So who are we to say what's enough? What's not? What's too cold? What's too hot? etc?

I loved their (Bill and his guest) suggestion. Stop watching TV/Internet, reading or talking to anyone for 14 days. We'd be amazed at how influential the outside world has truly been on our minds.

I agree with you in the sense of population over growth being a problem in small area's. However, over in the United States, we do not have the same problems as they do in China. Their small area... over crowded issue is off the walls a BIG problem. Here is my counter argument towards this... Sure, allow the population to spread out evenly throughout the entire country, yet still continued to grow... How will nature make it? How is nature going to prevent its inevitable demise? The lands must be preserved! Not only to have them there but to also enjoy them in a non crowded, fast paced society. I believe these small areas you are talking about are the Urban area's. The areas of giant shopping malls and busy cities. If you multiplied New York or another popular state, lets say California throughout the entire United States... that means more Roads, more shopping malls, more parking lots, more concrete.

I'd like to point out an Episode of South Park based on Casa Bonita. Cartman is being chased by the cops and decides to go into this theme park he's really wanted to enjoy for a while. He has to SPEED experience the entire park because there is a need to move forward. In the episodes case... Sure, the security is the need for him to speed experience, but in reality... If the population growth isn't stabilized, we will have to speed experience many things here on earth that require, relaxation, time, and patience. Also, the claim made by that guy o the discovery channel about Texas might be correct, however, lets give it a couple of more years, perhaps maybe 5 years and lets see if that statement is still valid. You know you can cram yourself in a house full of people... But don't you want to live comfortably?

Also, another argument folks might make... Why can't we just have buildings instead of houses? If we can stack up, surely there can be no problem. I beg to differ. If we stacked up and continued to let the population grow out of hand, nature will still suffer because people are going to want to go and become new business owners and continue to build more businesses across the lands, therefor covering up and destroying nature even more. Remember, we never stop multiplying, and the earth will not expand its land in our benefit. If things worked like this, then sure... this wouldn't be such a big deal. Look at pictures from China folks, look at India. There is just not enough to keep people busy or entertained. As i previously stated, we human beings make money off other human beings because its the only way we know how. I believe after a certain time, people will just get tired, people are already getting tired. Everyone gets tired.

Global Warming to me is basically subliminal population control warnings... This is a very hot topic because it deals with lives on a mass scale. However, think about it, how many billions have gone into this plan? There is absolutely zero chance possibility of there being another way. We will continue to multiply and multiply and the demand for jobs will just continue to decrease.

I have a solution though... It might sound far fetch to many of you but I'll give it a shot anyway. Let's figure out a way to transport human beings into the Astral world or the After Life using machines and Entheogens. If we can allow human beings to stay on Earth and leave after a certain amount of years, peacefully, without any sort of pain in transition... Now that is MY solution. As i said before, this might sound a little far fetch or radical, however.... I have already informed myself about stories of multidimensional machines being used to project spirits from the lower astral levels onto our present 'time frame'. If we can bring the spirits, I am pretty sure we can launch our spirits too. Now that's just my opinion though... I think it can work. With the right minds... this machine is possible.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Interesting interview - I found him quite credible.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join