It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best MMORPG?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Guildwar, Guildwars Factions, Guildwars Nightfall. Waiting for Guildwars: Eye of the North. Guildwars 2(now I don't know if I should spend money on the 4 part of Guildwars, or just get the new Guildwars 2 which is seperate from the first Guildwars series).

Possibly get my hands on Hellgate: London if no monthly fees. OMG I have only 1 life in this world. Not enough time.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
When I got GM status in WOW it was a great chance to break this game apart and do everything!! I really have to give WOW its due credit..
Games come and go, but WOW was the best at one time.. Not very long ago

Here are some memories of some of my charaters I will share with you guys..

Mom guild..hehe it was a joke one..

My crazy insane GM lightsaber!!! Pally lvl 255! With Felhorns and Horde Warlord Armor chest. Redemption shoulders Ect ect.. the best of the best you could ever dream of!!

Edit: Made pic sizes smaller...

[edit on 5-7-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Heres a couple more screen shots of WOW I would like to share with you guys.. As a GM you can turn into any charater the game has.. You can spawn them, or run around the world as a critter

I cant tell you the number of times, Ive just logged in and played as a roach in the areas where they are critters.. Even been killed by some players who always love to kill rats and roaches,, You know sometimes you murder a GM and dont even know it

its okay we respawn back on GM island

This was a fun charater to play as a gaint!!! lvl 75 to start off.. but can only do this in a private server.. cant be doing this in live games.. its really aginst the rules of the GMs..

Edit: BTW for all you WOW fans that have wondered who is better Horde or the other guys..heheh Horde my friends... For the Horde!!

[edit on 5-7-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
WoW is the best hands down. I'm actually about to start playing again, with good reason. It'll save me from going out every night with the other Marines and spending a ton of money on alcohol.:w:

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
star wars galaxies.....i wasted so much of my life playing that game...check it out sometime i dont have it no mo but it is fun

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Those are awesome pics, zysin5!
My 1st MMO was City of Heroes and I loved it. I then moved from that to WoW in March of 05 and still play every day

I am in a decent sized "casual" raiding guild and WoW just offers so much content to keep you interested.

I think it's going to be awhile before a new MMO comes out that can do what Blizzard has done with WoW.

btw, For the Horde!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join