It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Robots and Machines of The Gods Fascinating Documentary's

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Great thanks for your reply. Care to elaborate about your ideas and maybe share some opinions and information on the subject. All is welcome .. Take care

edit on 2-1-2011 by maythetruthbeknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
wow! this just totally blew my mind! i meani never knew that leonardo made blueprints of such brilliant inventions! I thank you for posting this video it has really entertained me so thank you.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
"It seems the ancients were more advanced then we give them credit for, if not equal to modern times..."

I would agree, I believe all civilisations reach a tipping point where the accumulation of knowledge converges this was pretty evident in the past if you look past the manufactured history we have now.

I would go as far as saying that many of the ancients advances may well have been their undoing (fated Atlantis possibly)...

Great video's OP, I am a fan of Leonardo, he was a true creative like many of us - not bound by dogma of faculty and doctrines he was willing to think outside of the box and stretch out his imagination (why I admire Tesla equally as much).

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Very interesting, thank you for sharing,

I particularly found it interesting that the length of rope could be used to program machines to perform certain actions. Our ancient ancestors undoubtedly deserve for credit for their ability to create inventions.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
50 flags by this time tomorrow! They're talking about 'ancient' and spend their time talking about da Vinci who lived 500 years ago.

How come these 'ancient robots' aren't depicted, described or represented in the historical record? Why are wooden chariots a game-changing technology if we had 'humanoid warriors?' Alexander the Great was a great military leader yet his armies were equipped with bronze weapons.

Ancient Greeks and Chinese had conceived of steam-powered automata, but there's no evidence that they'd applied these notions to autonomous mechanical soldiers. Likewise, Roman conquest is recorded by the Romans and their occupied nations and yet no contemporary records or historians felt the need to describe robotic hardware?

Genghis Khan and Subatai make no reference to their opponents having robotic technology either.

These TV shows that present 'alternative histories' are actively engaging in the deliberate deception of their audience. They're lying for ratings and ad-revenue. They don't care about the truth or facts.

I think the historical figures although ancient to us in this present day and age, are what we would consider more modern timed figures. The majority of the people you brought up all lived and conquered within the last 2000 years easily. The whole ancient aliens and ancient machines of god theory are supposedly going back further to around the 200,000 bc circa.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by maythetruthbeknown

It's great that main stream archeology are starting to disclose these kind of findings openly. I just heard on the news in New Zealand - don't know full story yet but it sounds very exciting. Apparently a servey ship is heading toward Antartica where another ship has crashed with an Ice Berg and Scientists are lead to beleive it could lead to a hugely significant discovery. So I'm searching for more info.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wiseupall

Had a quick look for that story you stated, found nothing. Have you any more information regarding it?
thanks

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Can't find a thing on it. Strange - must have been covered up.?????

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wiseupall

Can't find a thing on it. Strange - must have been covered up.?????

Right.

Or dreamed up.

Harte

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Now was there any need for that. You know when you are an honest person you assume everyone else is and it's so disapointng to find they're not. You may be used to dealing with dishonesty so sorry to disappoint you - you just met someone HONEST.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Okay - I just finished the first film, and true to your word it was fascinating! Thank you so much for sharing!

Heron is a most interesting person - all his inventions, are absolutely incredible!
More on Heron
I will be reading on this stuff for days!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I find this - an iceberg hitting a glacier and breaking off a chunk - which scientist speculate could reveal a great deal about the Antarctic continent.

Is this what you were talking about, maybe?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Arista

I am glad I could be of assistance with your quest for knowledge, Thanks for that link it is much appreciated. I think a bit more research for me is in order.(more sleepless nights)

Any way.. take care and see you around the threads
Regards

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Harte

Now was there any need for that. You know when you are an honest person you assume everyone else is and it's so disapointng to find they're not. You may be used to dealing with dishonesty so sorry to disappoint you - you just met someone HONEST.

Really?

You heard or apparently read about something that you cannot find any information on now, and immediately you go to "It's a coverup!"

That's intellectually dishonest, in any rational persons book.

Harte

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arista

I find this - an iceberg hitting a glacier and breaking off a chunk - which scientist speculate could reveal a great deal about the Antarctic continent.

Is this what you were talking about, maybe?

Thanks for tha Arista - it could be! Just when it came on the news it sounded like a Ship had hit the Ice Berg but hey they often get it wrong.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

reply to post by Harte

Really?

You heard or apparently read about something that you cannot find any information on now, and immediately you go to "It's a coverup!"

I wonder why you are on a site that deals with 'cover ups' on second thouughts - I'm not in the least interested. Your just a nasty uncivilised person.

That's intellectually dishonest, in any rational persons book.

Harte

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Please go away you are so uncivilised.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I often hear things on the news and then go to further research it later and can't find anything - often because I misheard one or more details - You had enough "right" to allow me to find that article with a little bit of research
Google is a most wonderful thing, hehe.

One thing that the film had me asking was - What if the materials in the Library of Alexandria, many of which are thought to have been documents and writings from Hebron and those before him - what if those materials gave details of how to build the great structures that we many times contribute to "aliens" - great feats of engineering which appear to be beyond the knowledge of the people of that time? I don't have any "evidence", it was just something I got to thinking... What do you all think?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arista

I often hear things on the news and then go to further research it later and can't find anything - often because I misheard one or more details - You had enough "right" to allow me to find that article with a little bit of research
Google is a most wonderful thing, hehe.

One thing that the film had me asking was - What if the materials in the Library of Alexandria, many of which are thought to have been documents and writings from Hebron and those before him - what if those materials gave details of how to build the great structures that we many times contribute to "aliens" - great feats of engineering which appear to be beyond the knowledge of the people of that time? I don't have any "evidence", it was just something I got to thinking... What do you all think?

Now that would be the find of the century - WOW! Just imagine how much we would learn. I've just been reading about Fatimas third secret - Just posted it. (bit off topic) but one of the anouncements cocern finding Soloms Cutting Tool which allowed them to cut and raise the great stones. It really sets you thinking doesn't it.

You're right about news broadcasts though and yes perhaps I misheard it too. But if we don't follow it up well we'd be forever in the dark about new discoveries. The drilling taking place in Antarctica to reach and ancient lake appears really exciting. I'll follow it with interest. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join