It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiral Light – UFO or Unidentified Flying Object Seen Over Australian Sky? Jun.05, 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Today, just before the sun began to hit the Australian sky around 5:45am many Australians from New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria and South Australia saw an unknown, never seen before spiralled object across the sky. Described by many people who saw the unknown glowing object as spiral swirling light that was moving from east to west across the sky without making any noise before it faded away as the sun began to rise. What is or was it, it is yet unknown…!

Source
www.theaustralianpost.com...

Ok well i was on night shift when this all happen and i witness it people say a parachute flare no i doubt that course it was seen all the way up the coast and i was inland in the denman nsw it doesn't make sense and no one could give me answers as i use to do security for the defense force site no one would tell what happen has any one herd anything more about this people are saying its the same thing that happen in Norway
edit on 1-1-2011 by xmetalgear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by xmetalgear

kinda looks like the whole norway spiral thing!!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
It was determined to be the Falcon 9 rocket.

Couple of threads on it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

i beg to differ some thing so close to where i could see it? it just vanished into thin air and what ever it was it had a lot off people worried with a lof more airplane activity in that morning

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
A rocket? omg.....
this has been happening world wide and everyone is now using the rocket excuse... lame

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destroyer2012
A rocket? omg.....
this has been happening world wide and everyone is now using the rocket excuse... lame

Thats it even if it was the rocket the time frames dont match up with the launch of the rocket and us seeing it

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Yes, they do.

Read the threads I linked to.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

can you point me to the pages and exact post cheers

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Falcon 9 lifted off at 2:45 p.m. (EDT) / 18:45 (UTC) from Launch Complex 40 at the Cape Canaveral Air Force Station located on the Atlantic coast of Florida, approximately 5.5 km (3.5 mi) southeast of NASA’s space shuttle launch site. The Falcon 9 launch vehicle is powered by a cluster of nine SpaceX-designed and developed Merlin engines. Using ultra pure jet fuel and liquid oxygen, the engines generated nearly a million pounds of thrust for the vehicle upon liftoff.

source
www.spacex.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I faintly remember a scientist/ufologist/astronomer (can't remember which) stated that the actual Rocket took off an hour before or after the alleged sighting, and therefore having no relevance to the actual event.

Hopefully someone can expand on this? To clarify.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by aRogue
I faintly remember a scientist/ufologist/astronomer (can't remember which) stated that the actual Rocket took off an hour before or after the alleged sighting, and therefore having no relevance to the actual event.

Hopefully someone can expand on this? To clarify.

i have read that else where as well when i working for the defense force and all this happen they couldn't explain it

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

it just vanished into thin air

Read the links that Chadwickus has kindly done for you, then come back and talk about it, If you want anyone on here to pin point a certain post, well that is very sad
Please dont treat this as a nasty post, what we are saying is read and make up your own mind, but it was a rocket

Wal

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
No one on ATS is a renowned professional in UFOs nor know 100% sure of what is real and what is not in regards to UFOs.

Fact is, UFOs are just that, unidentified flying objects - whether they come from earth or space, manmade or not.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

In the past couple of months there has been more sightings UFOs over the South Pacific region and Australia than any one time for many years. To date I've seen 4 however I have doubts on one of them but definately not the other 3. All my 4 sightings were between 1.30am and 5am in the dead of the night when almost all people are alseep hence why most people don't get a chance to see them.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by auswally

i did start reading the post it would take me a while to go though all posts but i will get around there but like i said why hasn't our defense give us a please explain

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

yes ive noticed some more over the years i live bush

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

can you point me to the pages and exact post cheers

Sure can!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

i see the you have a sense of humor
anyway i was looking at the posts how tauristercus explains the projectile on the east coast but dosent explain why i saw it from denman unless it was in its flight path?

edit on 1-1-2011 by xmetalgear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
i don't believe this is a UFO. i think its simply a cloud formation or something like the northern lights.

new topics

top topics

join