It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Symbols every time i close my eyes!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

well the symbols are moving in a perfect circle...but every time i do see them, the symbols are different...and every time i try to look at them with my eyes closed they are in the corners only...And when i try and look at them directly they kinda drift away...maybe im not ready to understand what they mean?...
plus they are always a darkish red color
edit on 1/2/2011 by AlienDecendants because: forgot to add somthing

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
You almost certainly do NOT have a brain tumor. What you're describing is perfectly normal, it's called "hypnagogic imagery" and it happens to lots of people before sleep. Learning to control this state of consciousness may allow you to lucid dream or possibly have OBE's and stuff like that.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Funshinez

that still dosent explain why i get only the symbols...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Thanks for the images. Do you identify symptomatically with Hypnagogia or do you feel it might be something else?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

well i feel that it is alien related, or maybe something else...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienDecendants

Can you explain why you feel this?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Nothing to worry about. What you are seeing is your thoughts in the language of the soul projected on to the aura or outer layer of the etheric body. You are are seeking higher knowledge and enlightenment so you are beginning to see the light in the head and geometric patterns of thought. When you make a solid connection you will be able to understand the symbols and if you learn to see them in others you can read thier thoughts eventually. However you can't rush it or force it.

It may seem alien to you because you did not understand. Put away any fear and still the mind and just observe the shapes when they come and concentrate on the light you see in the corners and bringing it down and into the head but not force it. It is the light of the soul and higher self eventually it will get brighter as you are ready. Relax and do not fear aliens don't worry about them they cannot harm you or take over your mind in any way.
edit on 3-1-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
draw more of the symbols for us to see, perhaps it is a language or symbolic text one of us will be familiar with.

When I was younger, I could feel the outline of energetic structures around my body, it went away . but in the past 2 years I have begun to see different colored mist creeping towards me just as I fall asleep usually light blue in color

Lots of interesting phenomena going on these days. Enjoy it.

-G
edit on 3-1-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

this is very interesting because I have experienced the same exact thing, I also have found that at night if I'am in the right mindset and the setting is correct ie ambient music, Iam able to see into the universe literally. I mean it might sound a bit crazy but its very meditative and fun really. I have been doing this on and off for about 3 years now and definitely enjoy the travel like qualities that come along with it. Some nights I'm not able to see star constellations and the different patterns will appear they usually travel from the corners of my eyes into the center. I dont know what they mean but Im a graphic designer and they have inspired many designs. wether or not these are messages i do not know but i find it very interesting becasue i have been reading about the annunaki which in translation means people of the sky..very cool stuff but i dont know what to think of these images i enjoy them its peaceful being able to see them, I dont know if this is irrelevant but iam a christian not like a bible thumper but anyways these abilities to use our minds in this manor to me means that our brains are VERY powerful so it brings me to the conclusion that maybe society wouldnt want us to speak of these abilities because they would connect us to God. If you dont believe in God thats fine I just wanted to give my spin on it. Iam a very open minded christian and believe in an egalitarian way of life. Anyways i saw this thread after travelling through my mind a little bit and couldnt sleep and thought it odd to have found this so easily and immediately had to join this forum ha. Anyways let me know what you think I'd like to speak more on this topic.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reckon you could draw a picture of itr>?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

i feel this because it is what my gut says....when u think about something your gut will say what is right, but in the end, it will be your ultimate decision ... u know what i mean?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cheechio777

plz tell me more...i too am an open minded person. but not religious, i do believe in higher being (s) as god......

i do not go to church lol , and i am also spiritual in a way...this morning or yesterday morning i had more of the symbols, this time they moved kinda fast, i asked out loud what do they mean???am i not ready? then they went away...and i said im sorry come back... out loud...ill try again tonight but instead in my head i will ask... in time i hope to understand what they mean...
edit on 1/4/2011 by AlienDecendants because: forgot something

edit on 1/4/2011 by AlienDecendants because: had to edit again mispelled words

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 201020121111

i did so draw some of the symbols i could remember...scroll up and look for the words photobucket...its somewhere on the FIRST page...there are a total of 3 images i think...but again they are external links...thanks
edit on 1/4/2011 by AlienDecendants because: forgot something

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Funshinez

thanks i was worried for a bit

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Your eyes also have a natural retinal blind spot in what would be the upper left of your left eye and mirror opposite your right. Your mind covers these spots with the surrounding environment so you would never know.

www.moillusions.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

If you don't mind me asking, are you on any type of medication? The reason I ask is, I take tizanadine... it's a fairly potent muscle relaxer that I take for problems with my back and neck. One of the side effects I have experienced from taking this medicine is hallucinations. Sometimes they happen with my eyes closed, but they also happen with my eyes open. Many many times, I have opened my eyes to see what looks like some type of hieroglyphics. They are red... dark red... almost like blood. A few nights ago, I woke up and saw basically what you described... a spinning circle with these symbols inside it. The spinning circle was divided up into sections and each section had that writing in it. I saw it with my eyes open though, but I knew it was from the medication... I've grown used to it.

I have often wondered why a muscle relaxer would make me see what looks like ancient writing... it doesn't make sense to me really, but it doesn't bother me. The symbols are always "written" very neatly, but it only happens when I take that specific medication. If I don't take it, I don't see them. I have had other hallucinations on this medication... just random, crazy stuff. I always understand that it's the medication, so it doesn't worry me. And before anyone suggests it, I have tried switching medications, but always have to go back to the tizanadine because it's the only thing that helps my muscles. My doctor is aware of my crazy hallucinations from it, as is my pharmacist.

Anyway, just wanted to share. Thought that it might be a possibility.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I have had similar experiences, although under different circumstances. The first was when I was practising frequent meditation with an interest in achieving an out-of-body experience. During one of these sessions, I began to see images of eyes flashing in amongst the colours and shapes. Red was a predominate colour. The second occurance happened almost as soon as I went to bed, overcome by an inexplicable uneasy feeling. As soon as I closed my eyes, black shapes that looked like large eyes flashed before me, revealing them selves to be faces reminiscent of extraterrestrials known as greys.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

no im not on med lol i hate the sight of pills to begin with lol...thanks for askin though

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanita93

hmmm...i haven't seen any flashing of grays, although it may be a possibility that they are responsible...good or bad you never know...every time i see the symbols/letters, they are always red, never any other color, plus every time they appear to me they are different every time, like this morning was more complex than usual....

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Don't worry about it too much, or get too obsessed with it. All types of people will have strange things as they get ready to go to sleep, have had a lot of strange things myself too. If it keeps on happening though see if you can alter it in any way. You'll have to concentrate and stay calm, and it might take days or weeks, etc, but try imagining another colour and seeing if you can change it from red to something else, or try slowing or speeding up the spinning, etc. If you get to a point where you can change what it does it might not bother you as much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join