It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Symbols every time i close my eyes!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
At nigh time before i fall asleep sometimes i just close my eyes and stare into the darkness. The most common thing i see is symbols. It starts off by a dark red hue color into view. Then red symbols that look like ancient letters, and they all move in a perfect circle.But they only happens towards the corner of my eye. Either left or right. Moving in a wheel motion, but slowly. When i try to move my eyes to make out what it looks like it starts to disappear. This always happens every other week. Other times its just green motion stuff, but this is been occurring since sometime this year...alien related maybe. When ever i see it my gut says its alien. You always have to listen to you gut...Opinions are appreciated. Ive been wanting to post this since last month cause i was starting to feel curious...Ive tried looking for similar things that i see online and nothing seems to pop up so i decided to post it here on ATS...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
One part of me wants to say that judging by your psychedelic avatar it wouldn't to too much of stretch to assume that this is a) something you would want to happen and is therefore b) something you have convinced yourself of enough to believe in it.

Another part of me wants say find a free basic image editor, attempt to draw the shapes and post them here for further discussion.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

Problem is im not asking for it to show, it just appears. and i cannot attempt to draw them cause sometimes the letters are different, like a daily message or something, plus every time i try too see look at in the corner of my eye its starts to disappear...im not choosing i just appears....
Ill try tonight but i cannot guarantee i can do it but ill try...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienDecendants

I would get checked out by a Doctor. You could have a brain Tumor and be close to death.
People with brain tumors often see imaged when they close their eyes. This is caused by pressure on different parts of the brain.
this new year could be your last so get to the Doctor and find out for sure. Too bad.
edit on 1-1-2011 by TheSkinRipper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

This is so unfortunate for you.

When I close my eyes when I get in bed, I see images of hot, naked women. And that's really cool for me, cuz there is a hot naked woman next to me. And sometimes, my images come true. I sure wouldn't want some strange red symbols in my mind. That would be really creepy if it all became some sort of reality.

Good luck with your problem! Happy New Year!!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

go to Wikipedia and look up hypnagogia....go to sensory phenomena.....doesn't sound that unusual .

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Maybe more ocular than alien
neurology.health-cares.net...

The symptoms of ocular migraines vary from person to person, and may include seeing zigzagging lines or patterns, especially at the outer edges of your vision, seeing shimmering or colored lights, loss of vision in one spot or off to one side. With typical migraines, but uncommonly with ocular migraines, you can have severe pain following these symptoms. You may also have nausea or vomiting. Ocular migraines usually require no treatment, other than rest until the symptoms pass.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Have you ever looked at a light source and then closed your eyes?

These so called "Red Symbols" are probably nothing more than your eyes readjusting after turning off your bedroom light or tv.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
thats interesting, its cool to think its something crazy but it could be like the movie 'the number 23'

theres something i started seeing recently (occationally the last few years). I has always occurred during the day when the sky is all one color, either all blue sky (not many clouds), or complete overcast but still kinda bright out. so i look into the sky and i see white things, idk what to call them maybe orbs. but there are hundreds or thousands of them buzzing around and they appear move around in odd patterns then disappear about a second after they appeared. ive payed a lot of attention to how it works when you have light 'stain' your eyes so you see light there for a while and its not like that. i put my hand up and i cant affect them in any way, i have no idea what it could be, but ive always had a feeling it was something special.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
double post
edit on 1-1-2011 by iSHRED because: double post

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I would agree with a number of posts that this is most likely physical/ocular phenomenon. If it is spiritual in nature, it doesn't seem like you are able to consciously apprehend them either to see them clearly or understand what they mean. If it is spiritual in nature and does have a meaning, the next time you see them drop into a meditative state and ask to understand then stay in the meditative state until you do.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSkinRipper

What are other signs of brain tumor? im only 19 years old. I have had some dreams were my sister was trowing two rocks at me. It hurt real bad and when i woke up i had pain in my head right front area it was 4 small bursts of pain like someone was hiting me with their knuckle part on the head...i had another dream were i was in a church maybe and i had some lines attached to my head and there was some small monitor near e and this peson next to me was staring at me and the rest of the church too, i think it was a church... and i started to have pain all over my head in my dream, also in that dream i layed my head against a wall in pain the i woke up....now im curious if these are messages to me in dreams...scary...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PeacefulGuerilla

well i dont have a tv in my room, last night i closed my eyes at night and hey came again, this time i kinda remember one or two symbols heres a link of what they kinda looked like. Its hard to record cause there moving in a perfect circle in the corner of my eyes

i261.photobucket.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
sounds like you'll have to have it amputated for sure

happy new year

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
sounds like you'll have to have it amputated for sure

happy new year

It might be too late for that even.

Oh ya, happy new year.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Personally I think that this is a common condition that we all have experienced and you are just noticing something that actually has always been there. Light takes time to travel and red, green, yellow and blue light are some of the basic colors of the light spectrum. When you close your eyes the light that remains still takes time to dissipate. Your brain tries to make sense of this residual light by creating images. Just as it creates images when we look at the world. But all we really are seeing is a reflection of light from these objects.

The brain is made up of many electrical impulses firing in a complex system of connections and your thoughts could be reflecting that light into your minds eye. The circular motion is possibly the fluid upon the eyes membrane traveling according to your movement and gravity. Each time you move or try to focus you reset the objects positions. There are tiny specs of dust that we don't always notice that land on the lens of our eyes.

Lastly maybe it is a message you're receiving from Aliens or something else ..and if it is a message why Aliens? Why not God or subliminal brainwashing by the government or your own sub conscience?
edit on 1-1-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: addendum

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

The message, i think its is, are the most common thing i see. At night only when pitch black. I don't recall seeing anything like that before going to bed. This morning i tried a different tactic. i covered my eyes with two blankets in bed, and closed my eyes, i asked to see it it again, breathing slowly, then it came back, but this time different. i asked what dose it mean in, but in my head,also saying in my head, why is it i cannot understand what you are trying to say or tell to me....who are you?If it isn't a bad message, plz let me understand, if it is bad then why show me and not let m understand? do i have to learn the language? And nothing...its hard to draw them out cause there moving kinda fast in a perfect circle. I did manage to get a symbol again...heres the link:

i261.photobucket.com...

plus i have to be in a certain position... back flat on the bed, arms over chest....for some odd reason, but that mostly, other times it will come naturally...

i wonder mostly throughout the day, what does it mean...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The retina has three distinct color receptors that detect red,blue and green light. The patterns you see are "Retinal Noise" a very noisy light detector. In a bright room a dark red can be seen owing to a small amount of light through the eylids. In a dark room, the images appear brighter and more colorful. Hypnagogic hallucination is when you are in deep concentration and can become directly visible without any effort. There is also image burn-in, physical retinal stimulation (closing your eyes, look all the way to the left and touch the right part of the inner socket). There are many, many possible explanations. But aliens can't completely be ruled out. I'm not sure about the symbols, It would help if you could draw a picture of them and post them or explain them. If it pertains to Reiki I have a link with a ton of symbols.. Like I said, I would need more info and detail. No matter what I would get that checked out if it keeps happening.

EDIT: Didnt see if you posted an image, thanks!
edit on 2-1-2011 by innervision0730 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

there are 2 links on this very page look for the works "photobucket" there's a link to the images...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I'm not really understanding what your seeing, but are you saying a circle? Eventually? Well is terms of chakra's and meditation. The circle stands for wholeness, the unity of creation-the begining and end of all things. It is often refered to with healing. It calls forth and pulls together polar energies. It is used to draw life from the earth and all around. It assists the healer in opening his and herself in bringing in the energy, A balanced harmony between the spirit and the earth. Other than that i have no idea lol Very interesting...

<<   2  3 >>

join