Originally posted by xynephadyn
I was wondering how one becomes a Forum Moderator on ATS. Is it done by posts, stars, or flag accumulation? Is it a referral by another moderator or
done by individual request? I searched ATS to find this answer, however did not find anything.
Eat your spinach.
And laugh at Sempers jokes, hence RT will never be a mod.
edit on 1-1-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)
Im pretty sure if current mods notice a consistent method of open free debate, without aspects of trolling or personal attacks you'd probably be
asked if you'd like to contribute as a mod, im saying this coz over the years the people who become mods are always stand up members of the local ATS
Jogja doesn't have a volcano. Merapi is nearby but it's not Yogja.
Now Pangandaran beach, that's where to hang out when on Java. Beats Bromo by a mile.
Salamat Detang and you have my sympathies mods (well the good, non-gangbanging, ones anyways).
And on that note - happy new year ATS - may you learn how to apologise and take stock of what is valuable.
Well I don't know about Pangandaran Beach but in my day it would've been Tjarita Beach....and if you want to eat, well you best stop at the nearest
padang restraunt on the way...and drink rum mixed drinks out of a coconut shell.
Contrary to popular belief becoming a moderator is quite easy.
1. You must know all of the terms and conditions inside out, upside down, while juggling chainsaws.
2. You must know all of the conspiracies from both sides and have something on at least one member of Congress.
3. You must have found Jimmy Hoffa's body.
4. You must know Lee Harvey Oswald's real agenda during the J.F.K. assassination.
5. You must speak Moderatorese.
6. You have to like both dogs and cats.
7. You cannot be affiliated with the grey alien races as they are Earth's enemies.
8. You have to know SkepticOverlord favorite disco music.
9. You have to swear fealty to the conspiracy theory community.
10. You have to have been visited by the F.B.I., C.I.A., or D.E.A. at least once in your life.
Slow Motion Chain Saw Juggling (Discovery Channel Time Warp)
Those damn dogs, I'm a cat person, love animals in general but favor cats over dogs.
Obey The Moderator! - Optimus Rhyme
Oh yeah, and you have to be asked, otherwise you're S.O.L.
The Above Top Secret Web site is a wholly owned social content community of The Above Network, LLC.
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.
All content copyright 2014, The Above Network, LLC.