It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one become a Forum Moderator?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Sorry,I had to tell the truth.
Do you have any idea how
hard it is to get 5" spikes
for all four paws?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

No one speaks Latin anymore

Speak for yourself, my good friend.
I had four years of it in high school, and I still have dreams of the Gallic Wars.
Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
There are many mysteries and conspiracies about moderators .

How much they earn per year ? 20 000-40 000 k? Or above ?
Did they regularly flatter owners when they discuss in moderators forum ?
Is there a silent war going between moderators for better position on this site?
Are normal moderators jealous on super moderators or they are in coalition all together to overthrown the site administrators or even the three amigos ?
Is there a cointelpro agent among the moderators and super moderators ?

And many more ...

So many unanswered questions
, and you want to apply for this mystery job .
edit on 11-1-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
You don't call them........They call you

2nd

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Volunteer to take the rabid evil little Ats hampster home for the holidays and try not to lose a finger...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

All I remember about the ride to "the facility" was hearing Rush - 2112 play at least 17 times on what I assume to be an old 8-track...

Whilst I have no desire to become a mod(gold lame doesn't do well on me) I could dig on that ride. 2112 ONLY 17 times? That's a slow day around here as I usually do Moving Pictures thirty or so times a day and 2112 around twenty five times a day. I'm a Rush geek, though, and I wouldn't suggest this for anyone else. Their brains might fry.

I'm truly surprised they didn't use the real brainwashing music on you, like ABBA. That would drive most to suicide and leave the others suitably brainwashed to do their Mod duties. Gotta weed out the weak ones, ya know? If you can survive Fernando or Waterloo then you have balls of steel and are worthy of becoming a mod.

So I got my goat and tutu but am missing a pinnacle to do my spell in. I don't want to be a mod, at all, but since I don't want it I know they will force me into it someday so I might as well get the jump on the whole deal now. How does one draw a pinnacle again?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
We also rock A Farewell To Kings, Hemispheres or Caress Of Steel, depending on clearance level.

Now excuse me while I frog-march off to federal prison for disclosing sensitive, ABOVE TOP SECRET/RUSH level compartmented information.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
We also rock A Farewell To Kings, Hemispheres or Caress Of Steel, depending on clearance level.

Now excuse me while I frog-march off to federal prison for disclosing sensitive, ABOVE TOP SECRET/RUSH level compartmented information.

If there's no Moving Pitchers, er, Pictures, then I don't wanna join that club. Not that I would want to, as this place is a Loony Bin.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Canuck says "you're all limp". What about 2112? Fly by Night? Do you guys even know "By-Tor & the Snow Dog"?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Lol to you thinking normal people become moderators on here, lol

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyeopen
Lol to you thinking normal people become moderators on here, lol

Define "normal."

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join