It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Definitive "Triangle UFOs" thread. What are they??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
A lot has been reported on the triangle UFO phenomenon (which I'll also include the "boomerang shaped UFOs" in for this discussion). There was, of course, The Hudson Valley sightings. The Belgium Wave. The Phoenix Lights. And many many more (possibly thousands of sightings). These are the most fascinating UFOs to me because they're the most commonly seen. For that reason, I want to discuss the liklihood of whether these ships are ours or whether they're theirs. I'd like your help in adding to this argument so we have the most comprehensive debate possible in finding out what these things are.

Reasons for why they might be alien:

1) These things are too big. Some people have described them as over a mile long. Assuming someone here was using helium technology, this might be possible to achieve except that...

2) They're too fast for how big they are. It's one thing to raise up a big aircraft like you would a helium balloon. It's another for it to shoot off at "impossible speeds" like so many witnesses have pointed out. We don't have the technology to create something that big that can move that fast that quickly.

3) If they were ours, why would we fly them over populated areas and roads like Phoenix or Hudson Valley highways? If they were test aircraft, why not test them in unpopulated areas?

4) They've been around for too long. Since the 80s. A lot of the technology back then - even the hidden stuff - doesn't come close to explaining what these craft could do.

5) Why would they be in Belgium? During the early 90s, there were conceivably three countries that had an outside shot of pulling a vehicle like this off. Us, Russia, and China. And really, probably just us. So why the hell would we send these puppies over to Belgium of all places over a two year period? It doesn't make sense.

Reasons why they might be ours:

1) The most likely argument for them being ours is the "Stealth Blimp" possibility. But that doesn't explain how they move so fast.

2) They're hologram technology being studied for defense purposes, probably deliberately placed over populated areas to test how convincing they look to unsuspecting civilians. This technology would probably be created by a triangulated set of either satellites or ground based image projection technology. This would explain a lot of things. It's easier to trick the eye at night,when these things are always seen. This would explain how they could make no sound (as is often reported). It would explain how they could speed up to incredible speeds (it's just a video). But this still doesn't explain how these things were being seen in Belgium 20 years ago, as I doubt we had anything approaching this kind of technology back then.

3) They have lights on them. People have pointed out that alien ships wouldn't have collision lights that gave them away. However, I believe that light, often associated with most sightings, is the key to their propulsion system. So we're seeing the lights in the wrong context. They're not avoidance lights. They're what makes the UFO go.

4) There are too many instances where our government doesn't do anything when one of these things is spotted. I've noticed that a lot of these things are called in, yet the government doesn't scramble any jets after them. If these were truly "unknown" objects in the sky, the U.S. would be scrambling jets because that's proper procedure. Yet they don't (in most documented cases). The Hudson Valley triangle was spotted for over an hour through several different counties, by cops! So for not one military plane to go check out what this thing was, that tells me they knew it was their own.

It's really a toss-up when you look at all the evidence. My personal belief is that they're alien, inter-dimensional, or time traveling craft (what we may eventually find out is all the same thing). I believe that because they've been seen since the 80s (btw, does anybody know when the first triangle sighting was?) and I find it hard to believe that we had any technology advanced enough back then to create these craft, and especially don't understand why we'd be testing them over in Belgium of all places.

Is there anything I'm missing? What do you think?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Humans with timemachines visiting earth before 2012 to see what went wrong..
ET´s studying us, showing themself and analysing the reaction after
Military protects evovled with the help of ET ( TR 3B )
Critters, the space around earth is full of living creatures that feed of nitrogen that fills our atmosphere 99%

btw in Edgar Fouche's original 1998 presentation of "Alien Rapture" he say that the triangles are all human mades.. the saucers are alien..

Listen from 12:50

edit on 31-12-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ReaverTheBeliever

I find it a little funny that we lose 2.3 trillion dollars and there is no explanation where it went. Could it possibly have went for some black projects?
All of the reasons you give use our current technological mainstream news. If the project is black, then you do not want the "enemy" knowing what you are flying and how you are able to make it fly like that.
While you conclude that they are alien, I see it perfectly possible with an open check book to explore other means of propulsion and aerodynamic theories. I like to look into Nikola Tesla's ideas and inventions. This guy created AC current a hundred years ago. There is alot of ample time in a hundred years to perfect some of his other theories and ideas. By the way with trillions of dollars you could build something as big or as small as you wanted.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
i think the these are black ops, i saw one back in the seventies. I could be wrong but i think these craft came out of the tech, gained after the philedelphia experiment.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

P.S. look at how big skyscrapers and aircraft carriers are.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I believe that althrough most ufo's that are seen are not alien in origin and instead are other objects there are some that cannot be explained and could well be alien crafts or could not be. Weather these alien crafts exist or not is a big mystery.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The triangles are a combination of alien and human crafts. In case of the human craft, we call them as TR-3B.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I have seen a triangular UFO. I seen it back in 08. It looked exactly like the one in the famous Belgium case. It had lights on each 3 corners and a red pulsating light in the bottom middle area. After I seen it I researched online about it and came to conclusion that it was a TR-3B.

edit on 31-12-2010 by shamaniski because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I grew up in the hudson valley and have seen many strange things. Other replies to your thread have mentioned the TR-3B or Astra. that may account for some sightings, as the US military may be 50 to 100 years ahead of the general public. However, there have been too many unexplained occurences to attribute everything to our government. Sam's Point / Ice Caves Mountain/Bear Cliff in Walker Valley has been a constant hot spot for UFO and unexplained occurences for the last twenty to thirty years. Having spent many nights as a teenager on the cliffs, and years later when my best friend's father was caretaker, I'll say I don't believe everything i've seen was United States Military Aircraft. Sadly, the new generations seem to gravitate to the computer screens, smartphones, and TV more than nature. There is a subjective reality that will be lost when nobody remembers it or is able to recognize it anymore. RainDog

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
. In case of the human craft, we call them as TR-3B.

Who is 'we' and why do those 'we' call them as TR-3B?

I have a good picture of one... but I don't call it a TR-3B. That one is supposed to be 600 ft wide and 4 stories tall...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

At 600-feet long and 40-feet tall... I'd call that a TR-3B(attleship).

But on the subject of names Zorgon... I'd like to know if you have any info on an advanced TR-3B version - called a TR-3C version. Someone mentioned it 'off-handedly'. I don't know if they were joking, or if there is any basis for it's existance. My google searching of it did not help. They mentioned that it would use a 'reverse' magnetic vortex, that could reduce the magnetic field strength required for operation, from 30-Tesla down to only 20-Tesla.

edit on 1/1/2011 by Larryman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Well, the V or boomarang shaped ship I saw was completely self illuminated in a purple glow (plasma?). I saw it overhead at what seemed about 200ish feet. It was absolutely huge. I've seen that particular craft one other time cruising over downtown Sacramento in the early morning hours.

The same morning I saw this craft the second time my wife saw three lights in an equalateral triangular pattern start to move almost directly overhead (I was inside when this happened). She thought they were just stars, until they started to move, then she could see that the invisible 'body' of the craft/lights blocked out stars as it passed. It stopped on a dime in the sky overhead, pivoted on an axis, 'looked down', made some minor course corrections, then took off over downtown again. That whole morning there were odd flashes of light happening at random in different parts of the sky; almost like lightning but without the bolt.

My wife and I have seen other shapes as well; at least one we've seen at two different times on our own that helped corroborate each other. That one looked like it was malfunctioning(?). It was flashing extremely bright pulses randomly on different parts of it's completely flat black surface. This was in the summer of 2010.

I have other more personal experience which tells me that at least the glowing orbs/probes, the V boomarang ships and 'saucer' like ones are not ours, but the equalateral triangular ones probably are (TR 3B?). I will not go into that though, sorry. I agree that the lights associated with the vast majority of these craft are a side-effect of part of their propulsion system (when you see one in action you'd understand). They charge up/sparkle just before making insanely fast manuevers. I think they are displacing further into a 4th dimension when they do this, then make a couple of short burst like manuevers in x, y, z, axes, then zip off.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ReaverTheBeliever

I personally believe that most of what we see in the sky is ours. By this i mean man made. I do believe a small percent are not man made. I believe that the triangle or boomerang shape are black projects. I have added a link that may explain some of the sightings. If you watch from the 13:50 minute mark onwards. I believe this guy has the answer. Giant Boomerang Craft. I know a lot will slate me for adding a link to a Project camelot video, but i am interested in the content he has to offer. The photographs are pretty interesting and i believe the guy has a point in regards to his comment on how they are spending billions of your dollars on black projects. I mean 2.3 Billion dollars on just one aircraft. Just think what you can achieve wiith 2.3 billion dollars.

top topics

join