It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if China and North Korea Attack USA and UK

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by recreateaplace

Originally posted by ez2cthetruth
We didn’t need money before money was invented, why do we need it now?

You win The Stupidest Comment Ever Made Award! Please collect your award this time yesterday.
edit on 31-12-2010 by recreateaplace because: (no reason given)

I understand that you don’t understand this information. That’s ok, because you are at least reading it. You have to be more open minded when reading in order to move forward, out of the stagnant position you are in.

By telling me, that I have won the “stupidest comment award,” just means the you are facing normalcy bias. Knowledge will cure this!

Namaste my friend!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

You win The Stupidest Comment Ever Made Award! Please collect your award this time yesterday.

I understand that you don’t understand this information. That’s ok, because you are at least reading it. You have to be more open minded when reading in order to move forward, out of the stagnant position you are in.

By telling me, that I have won the “stupidest comment award,” just means the you are facing normalcy bias. Knowledge will cure this!

Namaste my friend!

I want to know where you trained to be so stupid. I would love to take the classes you were on, or was it something inherited, maybe from your parents? It could also have been caused by a knock to the head, repeatedly in your case.

Actually, if you had any sort of basic understanding of the concept of money, you will know of course, that money has been in existance for well over 100,000 years, and that within that space of time, very few recorded civilisations used a barter currence or no money at all. But of course, you knew that!
edit on 31-12-2010 by Constantlysilenced because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ez2cthetruth

Now Now children don't fight,
It's a draw in the "who has the biggest dick contest"

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewalters1
What would uk and usa do if china teamed up with north korea and threatened USA?
We all now the power of the USA military.
Would the USA be able to cope with a threat like that?

Let me know your thoughts
edit on 28/12/2010 by stewalters1 because: was missleading

edit on 31/12/10 by masqua because: All Caps in title

What if the Pope is really Satan in disguise? What if the sky was pink? What if Obama woke up tomorrow and announced he was withdrawing all military forces from the middle east and invading Mexico?

Pointless question.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by stewalters1

Its really simple, China will never team up with DPRK, and DPRK will never attempt to attack America anytime soon.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewalters1

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Lil Kim is dumb, but by not means that stupid enough to attack US or UK or both. He wants only power for himself and his dynasty, not amargeddon.

There will be NO war on US or UK shores. Such beliefs are only playing into the hands of the elites whom urgently needs a distraction from its global domination policy mistakes to the masses.

The more the talk of war, the more these animals wet their pants. For once, stop it and reverse the social engineering tactics. Futhermore, we havemore than enough of killings and murders for corporate greed. It is time we stand together, end wars and fight for mankind and peace, and stop the manipulations that send our courageous young to die on foriegn shores.

Your absolutely right in your comments however you say it's time we make a stand. . . . This really angers me! How do we make a stand. I here it everyday and no one ever does.
How do you start making a stand against the government without being put in the "terrorist" section and locked away for ever with no way out.

You start with the one thing that they need in order to stay in power and have wars. Money! If each and every citizen stopped working today, called their congressmen and said “We will not go back to work until we have things our way’ this would stop! There is nothing the government can do if you choose to not go to work. This hits them in the pockets hard. Think about it, how can you pay your soldiers to kill people if you have no money to pay them with? The government needs taxes, with out those taxes, we can have wars! Other countries that have no capital don’t have wars. Well, maybe civil wars, but not what the US is doing to other countries.

The first step to getting there is to wake people up and get them to understand that the government can put everyone in jail, other wise we would fail as a nation much faster. They don’t have the capital to take care of 650,000,000 people in jail. And if they do! Then where is our health care system, because that’s exactly what all the people in jail get; free medical, meds are paid for, food is free, cloths are free, bed and shelter are free, at least for the inmates. The people on this planet that are in charge have one thing one their minds, and that’s money. Money is the reason we are in this, money is the reason that can fix it!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Send in the kids from several UK council estates, China and NK won't know what hit them!

Seriously though, China won't back NK as chances are NK will make the first move, believe it or not, modern China is wiser than that.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Brilliant idea, I have often fantasised about teleporting a Glasgow council estate to the deep south of America just to watch the Ned’s as they spread and conquer all, could be just as much fun as sending them off to china. I think it would take a week before they had a Glasgow yob (Ned) in power, neds with guns equals immediate death and/or retardation of the native population.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Aye they wid nae ken which way tae run!

I think a ned is pretty much a chav isn't it?

On topic though, China would stand to lose a lot if it sided with NK, especially if NK started it. There is plenty of evidence to show that China is starting to see NK for what it is.
edit on 31/12/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Constantlysilenced

Namaste my friend!

I want to know where you trained to be so stupid. I would love to take the classes you were on, or was it something inherited, maybe from your parents? It could also have been caused by a knock to the head, repeatedly in your case.

Actually, if you had any sort of basic understanding of the concept of money, you will know of course, that money has been in existance for well over 100,000 years, and that within that space of time, very few recorded civilisations used a barter currence or no money at all. But of course, you knew that!

I love that people have to revert back to there Neanderthal days of calling names. Humans are still in there infancy stages of thought processes.

I have an understanding of money, it’s the main reason all this stuff is happening around the world. The use of money may have been around for 100,000 years, but the existence of people is older than 100,000 years. Some say about 200,000 years we have been around, if so, what did they do before money was invented? They didn’t use money to trade; they traded the food that they grew for other things they needed. So for 100,000 years we made it with out any type of money. That’s just amazing to me that we survived all that time with out money. I’m sure that we could do it again.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Constantlysilenced

Namaste my friend!

I love that people have to revert back to there Neanderthal days of calling names. Humans are still in there infancy stages of thought processes.

Infants are taught the variations of the words "Their, There, They're". Can your thought processes work out the correct one to use?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DankNugs

Thanks for your input,
now go find some nuts bye bye

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Lets say china stop trading with USA and UK

Not to sound xenophobic here or anything..but fan-bloody-tastic!

Great, we won't have to put up with and waste money and time on cheap, inferior goods, munching their way through a seizable chunk of planet Earth's resources each year in order to go straight into our landfill sites a few weeks later!

Where's the problem?
We slow China's progression economically, and we win by stabilising the world economies..win win.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Lets say china stop trading with USA and UK

Not to sound xenophobic here or anything..but fan-bloody-tastic!

Great, we won't have to put up with and waste money and time on cheap, inferior goods, munching their way through a seizable chunk of planet Earth's resources each year in order to go straight into our landfill sites a few weeks later!

Where's the problem?
We slow China's progression economically, and we win by stabilising the world economies..win win.

Excellent comment !!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I think the distant allies of the USA (RUSSIA) would help the UK and USA crush china and destroy North Koreas nuclear stockpile.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

You are so right. China's Wholesale crap can be useful at times but its not worth the natural resources and landfill space!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Just had a thought, not that it would happen, but IF China and NK attacked they would have to take on the whole British empire (commonwealth), i.e Canada, NZ, Australia etc, as well as pretty much the whole the EU, SK, India, Israel and such like (UN). They would be bagged and tagged pretty quickly.
edit on 31/12/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Well, its difficult to say. However, I think its just as valid to ask (possibly even more so) what the US and UK would do if Big Foot and the Loch Ness monster attacked the US and UK.

As a matter of fact, I would argue that the Big Foot / Loch Ness monster scenario is much more likely.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Look, as a European, there is no way China will attack U.S.

Why? Because of Chinese code of conduct, in more than 5000 years of Chinese history China never attacked a foreign country, never. The reason why is because Chinese people believe in peace and do not justify conquering. It is U.S. gov. with European gov. that has conquering in mind, remember the Opium Wars? They used weakness of China at that point (Qing dynasty was Manchu and not Chinese, and so China was getting ruined by Manchus), so they formed 8 Nation Alliance and attacked China in order to conquer, but they were unable to do so because of the how determined people were. You, along with your European buddies forced drugs and narcotics in China at the time.

So the only and constant threat to my favorite civilization (China) is Europe and U.S.

You are the ones who will attack when you get the opportunity to, because you are a big coward and wont go for war until China is on it's knees.

When we overthrow Communist and Democratic bastards and establish a Confucian gov. you guys would have to pack your bags and go back to Europe, of course the good Europeans and Americans would stay, but idiots like you who posted such a ridiculous thread will never be welcomed.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
China and North Korea may have large conventional armies, but they have no way to get them here to attack us.

Neither country has a large enough navy to get even a single division over here.

The only way they could attack us on our own soil is with missles or aircraft, and we dominate both of them in that area.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join