It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Temple of humankind. This is full of symbols, sun, bull ,eagle, snake, horus. etc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Europese Unie stimulate this, and with our new vieuws of the EU(Vatican-Wiki)
This is more like an sect, take the virtual tour. You see a bull, the sun, Stonehenge etc

home page Damanhur

Virtual tour of the temple

An enthusiastic response to New Life, a new call to citizens to participate in the ecocomunity of Damanhur in northern Italy. It appears that there is a growing desire for change in life that promote sustainability. Damanhur is situated at the foot of the Piëdmont Alps in northern Italy and is a kind of laboratory for the future man. The community has its own currency, the Credito, a constitution, schools, a daily newspaper, a hospital and scientific research. New Society Damanhur is known for building the Temples of Humankind, a huge underground cathedral that has to do with the spiritual awakening of humanity. People learn in Damanhur what it is like to live in a community and thereby actively helping to create a new society based on solidarity, connection with nature, respecting the environment and spiritual awareness. Diversity is an important focal point for Damanhurianen. So does the Peoples Temple of project different indigenous cultures together. The participants of the established New Life Project come from near and far. So do people participated from Italy, Denmark, Spain, Germany, France, Norway, Switzerland, Hungary, Brazil and Japan. European Union encourages The ecological importance of Damanhur attracts more and more people who understand the importance of sustainable living, while the Earth goes through the transformation process. Damanhur is touted as a model for a sustainable future by the Global Forum of the United Nations Settlements. It is also a member of the Global Ecovillage Network and the Ecovillage Design Education for Sustainability course, which starts in April 2011. This program is sponsored by the United Nations and UNESCO, and teaches people to ecovillages to create from the social, economic and environmental dimensions of sustainability. For more information about the projects: [email protected]

or ginal news source
edit on 31-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Ive bin watching the homepage for a minute now, and this came allong

It looks like the same style as the Denver airport paintings

(Temple of new
humanity)

(denver painting)

usahitman.com...&t=1" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/> (denver painting)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
you can see the sun god, look to the right

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Is this a temple for the new humanity AFTER their huge depopulation efforts?
After they have murdered hundreds of millions of people worldwide?
I hope people wake up. The signs are everywhere. It's hard to ignore.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Have you taken the second thumbnail virtual tour?

I think what you think, its a place where you go after the depopulation.

What else?

We should promote this thread, just to get some pro's on it. This needs some investigation.

Insane written all over it

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
WTH

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Social experiment??

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I'm sorry if this is out of place, but on the topic of these symbols...does anybody know what's up with adult swim? Maybe I just never watched it as much, but it seems lately everyyy single commercial is just full of brainwashy noises and animations and masonic symbols more so than any other channel. quite disturbing, did they get new people running it or something or has it always been this bad? seriously, look at this, I thought it was a joke at first but its a legit site. www.moregoodisgood.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
(1:29min Egypt reference. City of light!!!)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
[/url]Damanhur Humanki

This is bad!!

Episode One -- Alas Babylon

Episode Two -- Come Fly With Me

Episode Three -- Popo...

Episode Four -- And the Lady

Episode Five-- Out of Egypt

Episode Six-- Kali Lumenes

Episode Seven-- Avalon

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Indeed a temple of free Humanity.. this needs some attention.

The Golden Tear from the Eye of Horus

Premiered 22 August 2003

The Golden Tear from the Eye of Horus by Dan S. Ward is a story of transformation, a fictional account of what might very well be true. (And much of it is.) To put it into perspective...

Imagine a dysfunctional family of extraterrestrials vying for control of the Earth.

Imagine also that this struggle has been going on for millennia.

Imagine you are caught up in this conflict.

Imagine that at some point you realize that in order for you to survive...

For even your very species to survive...

You must evolve into a higher being.

And finally... Imagine that this story is true.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
I'm sorry if this is out of place, but on the topic of these symbols...does anybody know what's up with adult swim? Maybe I just never watched it as much, but it seems lately everyyy single commercial is just full of brainwashy noises and animations and masonic symbols more so than any other channel. quite disturbing, did they get new people running it or something or has it always been this bad? seriously, look at this, I thought it was a joke at first but its a legit site. www.moregoodisgood.com...

No problem, it is all crazy, so thanks for the extra info

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Rainbow media???

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Did anybody click on the link "Synchronic Responses"? Under the "what I am" tab is a reference to 666:
What I am

For Oberto: 666...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Sun-gods are their trademark. ITs been that way since Nimrod and his kingdom of Babel.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
It's crazy how screwed up this world is. There's some crazy f**ks out there!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FinsterIngredNebula
It's crazy how screwed up this world is. There's some crazy f**ks out there!

I have a hard time letting all this craziness go. I want do do something about this fake reality we live in.

Praying is fine for focussing, but its not enough to silence my need for freedom now.

How long must we wait before we act as one?

join