It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draco is a red herring. Beware the Pleiadians.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Often times when UFOology is discussed the typical topics are brought up: Sitchin, Icke, Draconians/reptilians, shapeshifting politicians, Annunaki, Watchers, Pleiadians (sometimes identified with the Nords), and Zetas. The general consensus, atleast with non-Biblical Ufologists is that the Reptilians who are often associated with the Watchers/Annunaki are the evil aliens with the Zetas as their puppets and the Pleiadians are the good aliens who will save us from the reptilians and ourselves. ATS may be more intelligent than this, but the idea that Pleiadians are the "good" aliens is pretty common. Sometimes the Zetas are viewed positively as well, but the only people I can think of are the Zeta Talk people, who are... well... bat# crazy. The Reptilians are always without exception, the bad guys. We get this common view among the Intergalactic Federation of Light (I'm above making a reference to Satan hear, oh wait!) people and all throughout Youtube, most notably Colleen Thomas (colesakick) who claims to be a Pleiadian.

The issue that I raise is with these so-called Pleidian messengers who are all over ATS as well as Youtube. These people often use psuedo- New Age philosophy (which is basically psuedo-psuedo-Eastern Philosophy) or in Colleen Thomas, Sitchin, and Icke's case psuedo-Jewish and Babylonian beliefs. The New Age Philosophy group is pretty self explanatory. They use psuedo-white people Buddhist philosophy to point out how humanity is evil and at war with themselves and being exploited by the Reptilians and if you really turn things around, become a vegetarian, meditate, and achieve a higher consciousness, the Pleiadians will save us from our Reptillian masters. The psuedo-Biblical ones are a bit more nefarious in that they use Biblical texts along with a very liberal application of myths and shallow connections to paint a perfect picture of the absolute truth of a Reptilian conspiracy (for my views on Icke and friends visit my other thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...). The favored book of reference for this evil alien conspiracy is Enoch, but most use it to come to the conclusion that YHWH is a lesser god of Sumer and the Annunaki created us. Not so with Colleen Thomas who would have us believe that the Pleiadians are the good aliens who were set aside by "god" (ambivilance always worries me, I would prefer it if people were more specific about what "god" they worship) to save humanity. They keep the Reptilians in check, shot down that missile off the coast of L.A., and occasionally send us swim suit models with the eternal truths of the universe. Man those Pleiadians do everything! As a Christian, the fact that she's using Enoch to support her position also makes me feel more secure about her character. She even has Michael the Archangel (camera lens glare) as a special guest in many of her videos. Ok, all sarcasm aside these people are obvious shills. They always have a book, or youtube rentals, or a survival guide for the pole-shift, but what if they are actually the decievers?

I'm going to open my copy of R.H. Charles' version of the Book of Enoch (cross referenced with my Dead Sea Scrolls book) and see if the story that the Reptilians are the Watchers checks out. Nope, not at all. The Watchers as many of you know are angels. While many Angels are frightening and odd, such as the Cherubim, but none are reptilian in nature. Also, Angels as seen in the story of Sodom and Gomorrah often appear as normal men if they want to. This is affirmed by the statement in Hebrews that many entertain Angels unaware, which means they can be incoporeal, invisible, or appear as normal people. The common connection between the fallen angels and reptiles is the Serpent in Eden, which was an assumed form. Further supporting this position is the description of Satan in Ezekiel as the Cherub that Covers, meaning Satan is a fallen Cherub. Furthermore, Ezekiel's description of the heads of the Cherubim are: Eagle, Ox, Lion, and Man which are the kingdoms of Birds, domestic animals, wild animals, and Man. Missing from the Cherubim is the kingdom of reptiles (insects weren't considered animals in ancient Judaism) and very likely a serpent headed cherub. This does not account for the other 199 fallen angels who were not Cherubim. Also Yah'shuah describes Satan as being able to "masquerade as an angel of light", meaning he may change his appearance at will. This changing of appearance would be much more convincing than the alleged reptilian skin grafting and morphing, which fails at inoportune times, like on national television. The Nephilim aren't described as Reptilian either, just giant human-like beings.

Nowhere in the Sumerian religion or the Biblical text, canonical or apocryphal is there any mention of biped reptiles. This does not mean they do not exist, there are eye-witness reports of Zetas, Pleiadians (who look human so this is a pretty dubious statement), and Reptilians. However, the common theory is that the Reptilians genetically engineered the Zetas as servants. So couldn't this theory be applied to both Zetas and Reptilians if the Reptilians are not at the apex of the conspiracy pyramid?

This brings us back to our friends the Pleiadians. They are beautiful (check), appear as men (check), offer hidden knowledge and enlightenment (check), and are far more advanced than us (check). Unlike the Reptilians, they do fit the bill for angels and bear the modus operandi of the fallen watchers. It would also serve these decievers well to use Enoch as a source for their claims, because it would deter people from judging them based on the content of the book. This is still speculation so far, but what if I could use the Book of Enoch to link the watchers to the constellation of Pleiades? Enoch Ch. 18:

4. I saw the winds of heaven which turn and bring the circumference of the sun and all the stars to their setting. 5. I saw the winds on the earth carrying the clouds: I saw ⌈⌈the paths of the angels. I saw⌉⌉ at the end of the earth the firmament of the heaven above. And I proceeded and saw a place which burns day and night, where there are seven mountains of magnificent stones, three towards the east, and three towards the south. 7. And as for those towards the east, 〈one〉 was of coloured stone, and one of pearl, and one of jacinth, and those towards the south of red stone. 8. But the middle one reached to heaven like the throne of God, of alabaster, and the summit of the throne was of sapphire. 9. And I saw a flaming fire. And beyond these mountains 10. is a region the end of the great earth: there the heavens were completed. 11. And I saw a deep abyss, with columns ⌈⌈of heavenly fire, and among them I saw columns⌉⌉ of fire fall, which were beyond measure alike towards the height and towards the depth. 12. And beyond that abyss I saw a place which had no firmament of the heaven above, and no firmly founded earth beneath it: there was no water upon it, and no birds, but it was a waste and horrible place. 13. I saw there seven stars like great burning mountains, and to me, when I inquired regarding them, 14. The angel said: 'This place is the end of heaven and earth: this has become a prison for the stars and the host of heaven. 15. And the stars which roll over the fire are they which have transgressed the commandment of the Lord in the beginning of their rising, because they did not come forth at their appointed times. 16. And He was wroth with them, and bound them till the time when their guilt should be consummated (even) ⌈for ten thousand years⌉.'
This site: bibeltemplet.net... interprets this as Enoch journeying south through Africa to Antarctica and the falling pillars of fire being the Southern Lights. This is speculative and involves the interpretation of mountain of alabaster being the snow capped zenith of Kilamanjaro. Feasable, but a bit far fetched. However verse 13-16 sounds exactly like the constellation of Pleiades which not only appears as 7 stars rolling in fire (ghostly reflections of Pleiades), but is traditionally linked to other imprisoned celestial entities from which their contemporary name is derived

The Pleiades were seven mountain nymph daughters of the Titan Atlas. Their leader was Maia, the mother of Hermes by Zeus. Five of the others were also loved by gods, becoming ancestresses of various royal families including those of Troy and Sparta. When they were pursued by the lustful giant Orion, Zeus set them amongst the stars as the seven-starred constellation Pleiades

The parallels to the story of the Watchers is pretty apparent. Here is a similar Middle Eastern myth:

In the ancient Near East, the Pleiades were associated with the binding of the Sibettu demons of which there are seven. The Sibettu-Pleiades were designated sons of the underworld god Enmesarra, who, when defeated by Marduk, were bound and placed in jail. Enmesarra and his sons remain under permanent guard, and at night the demon sons are the Pleiades in the eastern sky, seven stars bound

Also very similar. Further supporting this theory is the fact that the last time Pleiades could be seen from Antarctica was 3000 B.C. which is when Enoch is supposed to have been on Earth. Further damning evidence against those bound by Pleiades can be found in the next chapter describing the actions of these imprisoned angels:

And Uriel said to me: 'Here shall stand the angels who have connected themselves with women, and their spirits assuming many different forms are defiling mankind and shall lead them astray into sacrificing to demons ⌈⌈as gods⌉⌉, (here shall they stand,) till ⌈⌈the day of⌉⌉ the great judgement in which they shall be judged till they are made an end of. 2. And the women also of the angels who went astray shall become sirens.' 3. And I, Enoch, alone saw the vision, the ends of all things: and no man shall see as I have seen

Beware the Pleiadians. If any ET matches the description of the Watchers, they are the Pleiadians. Should they return, and many of these messengers of theirs believe their return is nigh, they shall decieve many and shall lead us away from YHWH again.

Beware celestial entities, even if they appear friendly. If you come across them, through telepathy or an objective first hand encounter, do as Ya'hshuah said and question it to see if they are from YHWH. Icke did not do this, neither did Jordan Maxwell, Nancy from Zeta Talk, Crowley, or Colleen Thomas. Do not make their mistakes, do not be decieved.

Blessings of YHWH be upon you all
edit on 31-12-2010 by kallisti36 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Hi,

You did an excellent job on your discussion and presenting of information.
I just want to talk about some things you brought up in this thread.

I'm one of those people who read everything through their natural intuitive Feel... so it provides all the information I need about the messenger and the message. Must say though it took many years to finally reach this point where I trust my inner knowing as opposed to trusting anything or everything that is external.

The problem with the New Age Industry is it has followed the same paths as most every human endeavour.. into Greed and Unbalanced Ego. Hence it is rife with false prophets and misinformation.

When it comes to Channeled information.. where the Core Belief in Pleiadians began ... I am doubly doubtful in almost every situation for very good reason. When Observing a video of someone "channeling" you can see an energetic signature if the Communion is real. That energy signature will also inform you to the Intent of the being operating the human form during channeling.

In which case 99% of You Tube channeling is a massive Crock of you know what because the Telltale Signature is totally Absent. This means that the person is not Awake and is then fooling themselves into Believing they are channeling good Truth.

Pleiadians...

There can be no Physical form for these so called Pleiadians because the Stars within the system are infants, having been formed when Dinosaurs roamed our planet! Therefore not enough time has elapsed for intelligent life to have arisen to any degree of technology above our own. Thus physical Pleiadians are an impossibility.

This then leads the supporters of Pleiadians to speak of non-physical forms being what Pleiadians are. Now while this is possible, one has to wonder why such a "race" would bother trying to Save anyone. I mean, if they are so highly advanced and non-physical then they would automatically Know that all things are exactly, perfectly, situated according to their own Development and Evolution as a species. Thus no interference is Required.

Reptilians...

It's little understood by many people that what we humans call Good and Bad exists in all forms of Life in the Universe. I can understand that most can't comprehend this because as yet we have found no other life outside our own.

Hence these Reptilians must have members of the race who choose to do 'good' things and those who choose to do the opposite. We see this with humans, and with each species of life on our world. Which may allow us to extrapolate that Good and Bad are experiences and choices made individually.

So in this case Reptilians would not be all Evil and Satan's tools, etc. Not saying that if Reptilians do exist alongside we humans on our world currently, that they may not be members of an Agenda based group which prefers to do what we humans think of as Evil Things.

Greys, Zeta's, etc...

My experience, while limited to an extent, has shown me that at least three related versions of Greys exist. One that seems to be quite advanced in a spiritual sense and hence do not interfere in what mankind is doing but still has a project going on in our timeframe/paradigm of experience.

Another seems to me to be a genetically modified form that has populated well over the eons and is 'used' as a worker drone by other races. These are the ones many people will see out the corner of their eye late at night as the house fills with little visitors.

The other form is vastly different but retains much of the physical appearances of the standard Grey type. The main exception to these is that they stand about 5 foot tall and have what I call Milky-white skin. The ones I have met in person are very deeply caring individuals to say the least about them.

Umm, I think I got way off topic there, sorry.

I would counsel all people to avoid the misinformation rife in the Pleiadian Information as it is presented in the internet in all it's forms. The reason being that it offers a False Hope that Humanity can stuff things up and another Visitor Race will come and Save Us from Ourselves. False Hope = False Belief-System. Sorry.

As is well understood by many people, Disinformation is always based around a Grain of Truth, it is added to with Misinformation and a smattering of more little truths to round it all out into one massive Edifice being Offered to Humanity. So while the Pleiadian messages are apparently Loving in nature, they are still Disinformation with some nice Grains of Truth in it.. and it is these small grains that suck people into Believing the whole Edifice on offer.

As is typical of we humans, we always look externally for all our answers. Even though we are told often that what we need is within ourselves already, we still avoid it in order to remain fitting-in.

Something of great value that I learned over these past 35+ years of adventuring in the Awareness Streams is that Truth Within recognises the Truth Without.. meaning.. You will FEEL Truth, and so then will FEEL Untruth. Learn to FEEL and you will learn much about yourself, the person standing next to you, the person who wrote a post.. and more importantly, FEEL will provide you with everything you need to know about a Being's INTENT.

Within all beings is Light and Dark. Even within the Darkest, those who choose to AVOID Light at all costs, you will still find light within them.. and it is this that will provide the FEEL plus Information that you need in that moment.

The easiest way to learn how to FEEL, is simply to begin taking notice of what you FEEL when meeting a stranger.. you know your gut gives you a knowing which will always bear out in reality at some time down the track.

So, simply begin to notice it, then notice how Right it is over time. Keep going with it and you will reach a point where no matter what is said, written, or projected by any other means, you will know the Truth of it and thus are better prepared to choose your actions from there.

Oops, did I go off topic again? Sorry

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Hi OP,

Not going to make a long speech at this subject, except to suggest I wouldn't commenting on this if only you broached this area oppositely, i.e.: "Draco is a red herring. Beware the Pleiadians"

S/b: 'Pleiadian's are red herring's'. Beware 'of' the Draco'. Meir's always been right. Some of us old-guys here at ATS have been somewhat incorrect re Meir's stuff. (Jeff, you to Sir).

Decoy

smpl-mrs: www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Hi OP and all,

I have come to believe the Lizards are real and one type of greys (short vanilla models-(3-4.4 ft) report to'm and through'm. After hundreds of cases of maily Alien Abduction reports, but more specifically William English's vietnam account (Benowitz and others too). And many other tunnel reports from terrified account witnesses...

Decoy

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Well according to the Galactic Federation of Light crowd, the Pleiadians and humans have a common ancestor and humans settled on Earth and forgot their "star heritage". This is why the Pleiadians and humans allegedly look the same.

I like what you said about feeling Truth and Untruth, because that is what set me off about these "pleiadians". I don't percieve these people as crazy (despite their claims) I percieve lies; nefarious ones that aren't completely tied to monetary gain. However, I believe many of these people, the ones most would describe as crazy, are mislead. The message they relay is one of Untruth but the untruth doesn't personify them like a poltician. It's the difference between the people who are the lie and those who represent the lie.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
kallisti36 I agree with what you are saying. S&F!

To me much of this is a new age belief system with a cultist taste to it, and you will find there is no difference between these types the "GFOL" and the law of one types at all. Not any different than the "Im jesus" people and the classic religions here, and i noticed it is racial in a certain way. Why is it that all Reptilians are these born evil monsters that shape shift and these tall blond whites are angelic saviors blah blah blah. Yet these people who fall in to this whole good vs evil story really if you ask me are telling the same story since the beginning of time and this stems from our own duality as a species, these concepts all come from us as humans nothing more.

These are characters, they have to have a face for them to work as these are our angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other. So these , Andromedans, ,Pleiadians. are here to intervene,not intervene and the message is they cant just land on the white house lawn because that would be "against the rules" excuse we always hear. Sounds like more politics and nothing impresses me about these more human than human factions and the claims these groups are making.

Listen, it use to be God gave you free will now it is in the form of the Pleiadians. . Then people say that they are the angels and they are the gods, ok maybe. So what gives? You mean to tell me Draconians want to destroy us or control us or eat us out of plain site? While these loving so grand and perfect white blond humans sit by and let this happen and the best they can do is inform some poor farmer in Switzerland? Now if this is all true sounds like the story of then the Europeans came to the Americas with false promises and blankets with typhoid. Sure would not want to interfere with progress here or anything

Yet these Dracos really have no stake in our lives in Ufology , or should i say steak. I have yet to find the evil reptilian agenda to be tangible, if anything we are the reptiles in all this. The greys is a whole other subject and i still do not know if good bad or if either. They are indifferent to us if you ask me. Again the concept of good alien bad alien comes from our nature. We cant get along here amongst tribes on earth, respect or understand one anothers culture and you would think this would be easy to do. Yet we are stuck on the autobot vs decepticon stuff. If these Pleiadians are a reality would you be shocked to find out they were liars? That they are using us? Eating us rather than the reptiles we hear so much about yet practically hardly ever see?
edit on 31-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I read your post with interest. There are valuable texts, especially Enoch. However, it is not 100% proof the 7 stars are exactly the Pleiades. They are more than 7, and there are other star clusters as well. I mean, they could be, but we don't have the proof based on these texts.

Instead, we may enter into the trap to explain science with Bible and other ancient texts, that was done for and by Galileo.

Let put our baseline in the facts we have today. We know of genetic experiments done on Earth by Grey, and possibly with Draconian or other reptilian's assistance. There are much more serious researchers than the contactees you mention. I will put only the name of Dr. Michael Salla, and you will find the rest if you want to.

=========================================
A Report on the Motivations and Activities of Extraterrestrial Races – A Typology of the Most Significant Extraterrestrial Races Interacting with Humanity www.exopolitics.org...
© Michael E. Salla, PhD
The Dulce Report: Investigating Alleged Human Rights Abuses at a Joint US Government-Extraterrestrial Base at Dulce, New Mexico www.exopolitics.org...
Eisenhower's 1954 meeting with extraterrestrials (in the presence of cardinal McIntyre of L.A.)
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Other researchers:
Dan Burisch who claims to be personally present at signing of treaty between Grey, Orion and USA
Henry Deacon, Andrew Basiago - Mars
==========================================
USA is allied WITH GREY for the purpose of world dominance, exchanging bio experiments for advanced technology. NOT WITH PLEIADIANS. It is known the Pleiadians offered peaceful technology to Eisenhower in exchange of denuclearization, and Eisenhower turned that offer. Perhaps similar happened with USSR leaders. Actually we don't know, because it was Gorbachev who leaded the de-secularization efforts, including offering Reagan to cut 50% of stockpiles in exchange of frozing the Star Wars. Then came the big change in USSR that was unimaginable before to happen peacefully. WHY? Was Gorbi offered something in exchange, some like ET technology for example? I didn't say by which ET!

From your post I understand we should be afraid of the Pleiadians. OK there might be evil ones, Alex Collier warns us of Taigetta Pleiadians to have their own agenda. How about the Draconians, do you believe them instead? Do you believe any ET to be benevolent?

There are 200 billion stars only in our galaxy. Recently their number was raised to 400 billion. Both Pleiadians and Alpha Draconis are relatively near, also Tau Ceti, Sirius, Korendor, an a number of other names of star systems that we know of their ET. Notice there are witnesses of these ET, it is not only channeled messages of Galactic federation classified as new age. I talk about credible documentation such as Billy Meyer and thousands of crafts seen in Latin America. Pyramids seen in mostly Eastern part of the planet. Are they all from nearby systems, or beyond? Our ET neighbors are not even across our own galaxy, they are in the nearest part. What to say about the rest of 100 billion galaxies? They should have their populations as well. Perhaps not influenced by evil as this galaxy is.

It is easy to explain everything with the Bible, but the Bible is given to us to save our souls, and is not a scientific book of everything in the Universe. God is God of all those stars and their populations, not only on Earth and te nearby stars named in ancient texts. So let enlarge our horizon and then we will be able to find the proper place of the 7 DIFFERENT Pleiadian star systems and many others in the same star cluster (Plejaran claim they are not called Pleiadian and do not live in the Pleiadian cluster but beyond it), of Andromedans from Andromeda galaxy, of Transformers/Conformers silicon based that we known almost nothing about, except for Pickering interview in Camelot and the Japanese cartoons, of Reptilians that vary as much as from humanoid to dinosaur-like, or any other species that might exist out there. We will be able to discern based on factual evidence for their behavior, not of pre-determined stereotypes.

As you may notice if you read carefully, I didn't say the Pleiadians are all good or all bad. Neither the humans are, humans made in the image of God, on planet Earth where God's Son shed His precious blood. Let not forget 666 is a number of a MAN.
edit on 31-12-2010 by Gliese581 because: correct

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
basicly of what i could gather,the idea of good reptilians is a farce! sorry dude but a hive-mind being does nothing but what its queen wants it to
its kinda worrying the amount of people who'd second guess things around here but lets just say there wont be a problem whatever happens.think avatar:the legend of Ang.if we dont subject ourselves to being host's,deny true ignorance and give our souls back to earth when we pass.then rebirth awaits with free will as a right,as aposed to becoming hive-minded.this is the true meaning of heaven and hell
peace and love 5

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Good to see you questioning and looking in to it. My take on the reptilian is that they where around with the dinosaurs, grew a brain and went underground to help evade the ice age. Some of them may be annoyed that humans are running all over the place now, I can see their point. As for the alien abducting grey's, they have a big brain but not much emotion, makes it hard to relate to us and is a bit like how we relate to chickens or cows. I am open to other cultures of grey's with the ones from Arcturus sounding pretty cool, something is going on with that white light tunnel from many near death experiences. As for the Pleiadians, just because they use that word does not mean much. If we are to have any chance in the galactic community we need to get a lot better at picking out deception. Frankly with 9/11 we do look pretty dumb.

If some UFO war was to break out, I am supporting the UFO's. While our governments treat us as mushrooms, help destroy the economy, environment and continue war for profit, I don't trust them with a complex subject that many people are trying to work through. The government is acting like a bunch of spoilt kids fighting over lollipops while all hell is breaking loose.

edit on 31-12-2010 by kwakakev because: changed 'going with' to 'supporting'

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Another point that has been addressed by several people so far is: why are these races either good or bad? Surely if there is an entire race of sapient lizards atleast one must have a heart, right? If the Pleiadians do turn out as my hypothesis to be fallen angels then that might allow for absolutism, but still, I said "be wary" not "shoot at the shiny bastards when (if) they come out of their ships, don't give em a chance to do anything evil". I'm asking people to be cautious of such entities, because they may be here to decieve or destroy us. The last thing I want is for a group of perfectly well meaning aliens to get shot by some reactionaries who think they're demons. This should go without saying, and yet there is an astonishing number of people who accept alien consiousnesses and directives without question. I mean look at the Galactic Federation of Light group, doesn't that freak you out? When (if) they come be careful, don't compromise your beliefs and morals because of "knowledge" imparted to you by a "higher being". Such a creature, were it to have nefarious intent, would certainly take advantage of your sense of inferiority to it. It's like the big kid telling the little kid "all of the cool kids are doing it" to get the little kid to do something stupid so he can have a laugh.

link   
Double post

link   
Triple post (slow computer)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
In addition to what I've just posted, I'd say we the good-will humans need a RESCUE from planet Earth. The bad aliens, or call them fallen angels, or both, are already on Earth performing quite skillfully their deceit via mass media and ruling elites. The ones who offer us a space ride to somewhere while the Earth is cleansed, are therefore not the bad guys, despite they will be depicted as such - how many movies show that. We need the rapture that will be in fact spaceship rescue, or we will face the evil ones - be they demons, dracos, or in human form, ET or earth-born, here on Earth.
There are so many devote people who still cannot comprehend that.

And, after the rescue/rapture is done, and the bad guys manifest themselves as "benevolent" on Earth, they will offer an escape way out of 2012 doom. A fake escape of course. Then those millions who did not believe the truth, will believe the lie. At that time the Earth may not have 6.7 bln population, still it will be significant and the bad ones will want that genetic material for their own purpose, most probably to clone, modify and implant humans. They already do that in secret labs, blessed by presidents. Why to expect them to act differently? Does it matter if the bad ones are reptilians or born on earth, or on Pleiades? "YOU WILL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS". Don't miss the space rescue - rapture therefore!
edit on 31-12-2010 by Gliese581 because: corect

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
hello

it's simple and complicated in the same time i will try to be clear but the pleidians are a creation as the grey of the reptilian to confuse human...

it's sound like sience fiction novel but it's not... , there was in the begining a race in a part the male called Gina'bul and other part the female Gina'bul also called Amastum and many subrace the Kingu (the king) the kingu-babbar, the musgir (dragon) and many others, the female work for the Kadistu they are planificator to serve the original source (creator or the force) they form a community of planner fo our univers.this community is made up of many different galactic races like the urmah (lion head).
The Female Gina'abul "Mother Lizards," Eternal symbol: two intertwined serpents. Priestesses. Kadištu subgroup, therefore also associated with the principle of "good and evil." Life Designers. Dwell in several regions of the universe, such as Ursa Major (heart), Hyades, Pleiades, Orion,they have created many race, animal, plants in the name of the creator,the Amastum have created for the male Gina'bul a race to serve them the miminu Known to us as "grey" ETs. They are genetically-engineered descendents of the Mušgir -- wingless, smooth-skinned, diminutive. Originally created by Ušumgal with reprogrammed Mušgir genes, as part of a program in which the Mušgir participated voluntarily. Later numerous other Miminu races were created from cells fabricated by the Kingú. They know how to take orders. Slaves of the male Gina-abul.

THE WAR
the female Gina'abul (Amašutum) protect themselves from the males by separating themselves from them. That created the tensions that led to bloody conflicts.Ultimately war is always about power, and in the Gina'abul, the genders have their unique powers. Or one could say that gender is a unique source of special powers, and these powers are jealously guarded (by the females) or sought after (by the males).
the great war start when the male wanted to dominate the female the war was brutale, they killed the queen and put most of the female in slavery, and they decide to colonise all the planet where the Amastum have created life.

COLONIZATION

Uras (heart) was the pride of the Amastum they has successfully planted the molecule of life KI (3rd density) by the unified work of agents from the source, the biodiversity of this place is without limite.In most land areas, lush vegetation which assures the survival of countless species who live together, forming a constant balance activity.Uras has an immeasurable fauna and flora, a sample of what can be found on some planet, it's also commercial hub, Kadistu chose Uras to make the reservation animated of our universe.
Uras (earth) was originally a neutral planet, or each race could come from experimentation and practiced intensively, males gina'buls fought in numerous genetic experiment that gave the famous Husmus (reptile wild) the females decide to put an end to all that and they led an asteroid to the earth to clean it,it was an affront to the male.
The male wanted that planet so hard,they knew if they take Uras, they will seat there power and they did it.

MULGE

the black star, holy planet Amastum and kadistu in the Solar System, this star evolved sometime between Mars and Jupiter,Earth has now suffered his latest tilt axis (north south). This shift was caused by the passage very close to Earth Mulga-Tab (satellite Mulga). Mulga-Tab has been ejected into space following the bursting solar planetary Mulge. His mad dash led him to move very, very near Earth, it caused a huge range of disasters. Including a pole shift, earthquakes and tidal waves that engulf definitively associated Atlantis. As usual I'd be tempted to say, as it is a common scenario in the history of Uras. Of this planet, Mulga, remains first of Kadištu, we have the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.
the human race was created by the male Gina'bul ,At that time, Lu (human) was nothing, just for adam, just slaves , adam mean animal (they always are, but it's more subtle,). Those who killed each other so well, they were not even men (who have so learned to do the same later) but the creator gods of humanity paramount (LUs). Dominant reptilian races, the Gina'abul from the lineage of An the king creator, These guys were up to blow up a planet. Mulge. Also known as the Mallona, Maldec, Marduk, or Phatéon Téracksos.The madness has no limits in size of free ... and the realy wanted to destroy the Amustum.

LILITH KUSIG (golden man) know as PLEIDIANS

they are a many type of lilith and they have also made a war with reptilian, they was created from diffrent type of race, the lilith kusig are not form the pleiades but form another solar system, the male gina'bul have stole the dna of the lilith, and they had recreated them , because they have ability to evolve on the 5th and 6th density, it can be a major asset for them,because the gin'bul can olny evolve in 1th,2th and 3th density, lilith gives an image of confidence, they are peaceful in nature, but by manipulating their DNA they blocked some capacity, the orginal lilith are fighting the male gina'bul to stop those manipulation.

NOW...

human was created by a male gin'abul, but he attributed to this adam a specific properties, the request was to creates a docile species, he did it, but he also brought in her codes DNA from many others species, like the amastum, the lilith, the urmah and many others, noncoding DNA, this male was called enki the god of freshwater and prosperity, "source generator of life, " the god of intelligence, the creation and destiny. Third Mesopotamian god of the triad, there is intelligence and wisdom. It is sometimes described as a cunning god also know as Râ.
Enki wanted to punish the male and specialy one of them Enlil the great satam ( satan).
The reptilian are able over time to be more subtle, they realized they could no longer be shown as the god , they have also learned that Enki had created a powerful species, they tried to destroy human many times, but the human race is unique, it can evolve in many densities,the male reptilian now are waiting the comming back of enki, they know this time he will push the trigger to unleash the most powerful weapon against them : human race.

the earth will change because the earth is alive like you and me it's not for nothing that amastum planned life on Uras and enki was aware of this,, it ensures that human vibration is in perfect agreement with the Earth vibration,even if the male gina'bule are trying to break that vibration, the time will come when the earth will vibrate at a new frequency and it will open a total new era for human race.

but before the will be the last war... soon very soon.

trust only yourself, believe on your innerself and fight for your true nature, you are the children of the sun.
forget the power because there no power there is only the source.

peace

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
My opinion on these things is often considered pretty dry , and uninteresting, but here it is in any case. I do not believe anyone who claims to have an understanding of the political manouvres , strategic placement, origins of, or genetic blueprints for, alien life. I cannot believe these people for one very simple reason. There is not a single shred of physical , testable proof.
I could spend months writing fiction based on heresay and suposition, construct in my mind the methods and mechanics of alien life, thier culture, thier technology , and many have done so before me. As lush, and full, and pheasible as works of fiction may appear, they are still fiction, until or unless they are proven fact.
Countless threads on reptilians, Pleiadians, ancient astronauts, and myriad other similar subjects may pop up from time to time, and they offer at least a peek at the possibilities, but none of them, inclusive of this one, offer a sufficiently equiring mind any tangible proof in which to sink ones teeth, and gain insight from. They state as fact many interesting theories, but provide nothing of substance , and this in my opinion is the greatest tragedy on ATS .
I am all for freedom of expression, but I take great issue with the notion that individual posters on these boards seem to think it acceptable to hold forth on this subject, at great and detailed length, without providing more than obscure interpretations of biblical passages, cave paintings, old masterworks of art, and carvings from ancient times as proof.
Snag yourself an operative of these so called Pleiadians, or a Draconian, or some such, and then publish the fact that you have such a being in your grasp. Intercept using technical and trackable means, communications between such races, and any earthbound agents they may have under thier power. Then you may have something worth threading over.
The truth is that if a person comes upon proof of any of these things , it will not be discussed here until it is already a matter of public record, because it seems very much to me, that for some reason the members who would speak of the matter, seem incapable of holding thier tongue until they actualy have something to speak about, rather than just recycling old theories, which of course is of use to no one, or rather , of use to no one who seeks proof.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Its eight days since Van Gogh lost his ear and only three days left to find the keys to the sanitarium. Maybe that is just a Nord channel in the white noise, but if reptilian fear leads you around by the nose the end result will be the same.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

believe it or not but you are the shred and the testable proof...you need pictures, movies, you need to hear scientist to tell you, you are this and you are that , but who can tell what is real and what is not...you put your trust in the hands of people you do not know, as you put your trust in the hands of politicians and religious ... because these people they will never tell you where you came from ... is not in their advantage...i had a dream...that people stop waiting for answers they already have ... and begins to overcome this so-called elite intellectual, scientific, political and religious

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Deep read. The topics you presented did seem to make sense in some ways. I cannot say all of one species either Pleidians-Reptilians is evol. But from what has been taught there are 2 sides. Reptiles are associated with the snake within the garden of Edin or the Great dragon. In one interpretation you get a snake being taught to us as evol. Feeding our minds/conscious with knowledge that took us from our original ways of thinking and interacting with each other. Then if you read other text you get the snake being called out as Lord Enki of the Annunaki why his rival brother Enlil was the Annunaki who really seemed to care less for humanity and is said to be the creator of EDIN garden. So now you got the snake Enki teaching humanity trying to help humanity during the great flood. Enki is who is to of talked to Noah. In his serpent representation Enki the snake represents what could be power, knowledge, strength ect. otherwise related to what humanity considers to be good in intent.

The Pleiadians. They seem to come off as a consciously positive species who wish to guide the souls of mankind, and yes I too have considered any possible evol intent with them (just out of survival instincts). Especially when thinking of blue beam and lights!!!! It seems they represent the LIGHT but not VENUS!?! Which is fine. So far as much data 1 gets to absorb most data on the Pleiadians seems to point at they are willing to work with humanity. Yet much data on reptilians seems pointed always to evol. I must admit with the snake in Eden mentioned within Genesis I was automatically driven to associate the reptilians with all the evol in the universe (please excuse my ignorance its been a long long long sleep and 1 can get confused why clearing out me eyes).

So I don't know for sure who to TRUST for their could be hidden agenda for humanity with the 7 grandmothers as well with the Reptilians and I guess that eternal ability to judge with our own free wills will determine our future moves.

Truthfully this could be pathetic bickering for human souls and this is why YOU MUST SEEK THE SON FOR GUIDANCE.
Good luck all and again deep thread op.
edit on 12/31/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
We can make assumptions about other forms of life, whether Grey, Reptilian or Pleiadian as none of us have had ANY kind of definative contact.
We can say and tell everyone else about somebody else's experience but not from our owm.
My opinion and thats all it is, is that there is good and bad in an individual being whether any of the above or Human but that the general consensus is that if someone has a bad experience then ALL similar experiences must be bad as well.
It doesn't matter that if someone has had a positive experience wtih a Pleiadian, it's an ALIEN so it must in essence be bad, and this being must be after something.
We are programmed by MSM and movies that ALL alien encounters are evil , and they want to suck our brains out through our backsides or take our women for bredding purposes, but in truth aren't we 'civilised' Humans the same? our Governments treat us like cattle, and experiment on us without our consent, so why not any alien lifeform?

As for saying that aliens cannot come from a star system that is too young is arrogant on our behalf, we don't know from experience that ANY star system is too young. it's like a house, you can build a new house and either move someone in straight away or leave it empty for a while before someone lives in it. And what about any property that was there before? did someone live there and then the house got knocked down and rebuilt?
We don't know, we are only told by Human scientists who make 'assumptions'; based on theory and conjecture.

Without actually going out there we'll never know, we're just goldfish looking out onto a world we have no understanding of.

From our limited understanding of mainly OURSELVES and the evils and good WE can do to each other we naturally assume that anyone else who's different to ourselves is not normal and not normal usally means bad or evil.
We simply have not had enough experience as individuals to make our own informed decision, we are told what to do. To fear the unknown is normal and primitive, any advanced aliens or civilisations have come to the belief that anything out of the ordinary is the norm, the unexplained can be explained rationally without paranoia and hearsay.
We have the paranoia of the net where the bad stories outweigh the good and everything gets tarred with the same bad brush.

I have no definitive experience myself , unless you call a 'supposed' visitation whilst your asleep and you see your approxamation of a grey stood over you as an experience. I cannot say I have met a Pleiadian and known about it but I go by first meeting and the actions taken thereof of ANYONE, whether a Human or suspected Alien.

Aliens, who knows eh?
Hollywood apparently does.
I'm too cynical these days.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

I thought the Peiladians went to that star system after there was a problem with their orginal home planet?

I'm sure i read this info somewhere...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join