It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Camtheconspiracyman
For all the christians on this site hear me out. Lucifer (what you believe synomonus with Satan) means "Light - bearer". So if you make a thread about satan use devil or satan please. "Light bearer" is a refrence to venus.

yes if Atheism thinks it is shedding some kind of new light on the morality of our existence then I choose to align with all Theistic groups to defeat it

"Respect all Religions"

"Unity through Faith"

"Deny Ignorance"

edit on 12/31/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifersjester
were not talking about satan, we are talkin about lucifer, lucifer is not satan he is not evil,

His name is Lucifer, his title is "satan" which simply means "accuser". Satan isn't a name, but a title.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
A post reply,

In the beginning he, Lucifer was the son of the morning, brightness, then in the following verse "how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations"

Then he of his own choice became something else. He changed from a team player to a destroyer.

Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

The the KJV uses Satan 56, Lucifer 1, Apollyon. 1, Abaddon, 1, Devil 61. Devil only in the New Testament. Adversary the Devil, 1 N.T.

1Ch 21:1 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

Above is the first verse "Satan" is used and the meaning given is -

satan saw-tawn'
from 7853; an opponent; especially (with the article prefixed) Satan, the arch-enemy of good:--adversary, Satan, withstand.

I prefer to use the titles other than the name Lucifer as I don't think any should doubt who is being spoken of. I find he lost his first high place of his own choice.

Truthiron.

<< 1   >>

join