It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBE R611R the truth

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Ok i see your point, sorry if i came across a bit sharp, i have tacken a beating over this thread.
But i do see your point.
Feel free to ask me what you want over it.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stewalters1

Completely understandable, it's no problem. Hoaxers ruin it for the people who are actually honest in their experiences.

I have two questions about the men who contacted you after your encounter.

1. What exactly did they ask you?
2. Did they mention anything that eluded to the existence of more beings like EBE R611R?

Oh, and by "EBE," this creature had to originate outside of Earth which excites me

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

They wanted to know above all else if i communicated with it, they asked if i had any strange visions or thoughts, they asked if it made any sounds or movements which could suggest communication.

The EBE thing was what they said everytime i said creature or freak or thingy, evertime i was asked to descripe it they quoted the EBE number as though they were talking to a voice recorder.
They also asked me about my emotional state at the time of encounter.

At no point did these men suggests this was an alien encounter, they told me i had stumbled into a training exercise and to forget about the incident and that it was no big deal.

They were complete gentleman i never felt threatened by them or that i was being interrogated.

In regards to their descriptions all i can remember is that the tallest one of the two had a bent nose lack a boxer, black short hair and blue eyes.
The short guy had blond hair and blue eyes and looked abit geeky like a stereotypical scientist.
Hope this is helpfull to you.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

HI Stewalters1

May i ask a question,sorry if you have already answered that earlier.The men that visited you after the encounter,did they say from which department they were?The showed you any identification or gave you their names and ranks?Do you remember the names?
Also did they have any electronic devices?Anything that created any kind of sound?

At no point did these men suggests this was an alien encounter, they told me i had stumbled into a training exercise and to forget about the incident and that it was no big deal.

Of course they wouldn't tell you that.You are lucky you didn't hear a more cliche answer.Their behaviour was the typical MIB.

Anyway i'm thinking that the creature you met wasn't Extra terrestrial.I'm closer to the idea of a genetically engineered being.An experiment that went wrong.Or a person exposed to high radiation.Perhaps the MIB talked to you about the visions to disorient you and have you believe that you met an ET,when the real purpose was to cover up the experiment(reverse phychology).
Maybe the poor being managed to escape and they were out trying to do some damage control.It's better for them to believe that you met an alien than they are conducting experiments on humans or cloned beings.

I hope i'm wrong and you did met an ET

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

I'm sure it was an ET because doesn't EBE mean Extraterrestrial Biological Entity or something like that? No wonder they want you to "forget" the incident

Also, these men HAD to act normal and natural in order to make you feel like it was nothing out of the ordinary. If they were in a panic that would send up a red flag right away don'tcha think?
edit on 11-1-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic

I'm sure it was an ET because doesn't EBE mean Extraterrestrial Biological Entity or something like that? No wonder they want you to "forget" the incident

Also, these men HAD to act normal and natural in order to make you feel like it was nothing out of the ordinary. If they were in a panic that would send up a red flag right away don'tcha think?
edit on 11-1-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

Apparently EBE does stand for that but it originated from the Xfiles tv show.

I am not sure what it stands for anymore although " engineered biological experiment " has been mentioned and i suppose this meaning of the abbreviation is more palatable for me anyhow.

Not sure i like the idea of an alien encounter because if what i had seen was man made that means it is controllable, if its from outer space i would assume that it is not, i find this worries me abit.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Ahhhhh I have not thought of Engineered Biological Experiment. This does make much more sense

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Do you have any thoughts on this? regarding engineered biological experiments?

If you look back through the thread i man called eric had some good theories.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Yes they were from the royal intelligence core MOD.

I don't remember their names unfortunately, they did show me ID cards but don't remember names.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I haven't read all the posts but I want to ask you, have you ever gone back there at all. If it was me I would want to see if it would happen again.I would probably take some people with me to atleast search the area. My curiosity for the truth of what I saw would make me go back.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sussy
I haven't read all the posts but I want to ask you, have you ever gone back there at all. If it was me I would want to see if it would happen again.I would probably take some people with me to atleast search the area. My curiosity for the truth of what I saw would make me go back.

I actually offered to take people from ats to site.

No i have not been back since i left BP.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Maybe you should go back. That way you would be doing your own realtime research for yourself. Nothing like having this niggle inside you of not knowing what you saw. Anyways good luck.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewalters1

They wanted to know above all else if i communicated with it, they asked if i had any strange visions or thoughts, they asked if it made any sounds or movements which could suggest communication.

The EBE thing was what they said everytime i said creature or freak or thingy, evertime i was asked to descripe it they quoted the EBE number as though they were talking to a voice recorder.
They also asked me about my emotional state at the time of encounter.

They were complete gentleman i never felt threatened by them or that i was being interrogated.

In regards to their descriptions all i can remember is that the tallest one of the two had a bent nose lack a boxer, black short hair and blue eyes.
The short guy had blond hair and blue eyes and looked abit geeky like a stereotypical scientist.
Hope this is helpfull to you.

I've heard alot of different stories about MIB's. Some of them are confusing, usually they are straight forward.

Some people believe they are secret government personnel that get involved when they catch word of UFO/alien encounters with humans. One country known for having MIB's that work for the government is the UK. They've interviewed witnesses of multiple well-documented UFO related events in the UK. In some cases in the U.S. the MIB's actually state what "organisation" they work for (which is rare but does happen).

We also know MIB-like personnel are all over the United States and they are on every military installation in the U.S. They are civilians that work on military installations, sometimes under government projects (black ops) but they are primarily aimed at independently investigating our own troops and/or protecting them just depending on the situation. In the Army they are known as "CID", in the Air Force they are known as "OSI" but they are not necessarily always involved in black ops either. They serve a few very important purposes for our armed forces and, don't get me wrong, they are necessary based on what I've seen in my own military experience.

I worked in munitions in the U.S. Air Force for over 6 years and one of my own friends saw multiple triangular UFO's over Kadena AB back in 1995 performing impossible maneuvers directly over a munitions holding area where he worked. Men in black suits were sent out because, inevitably, someone called in said event to security police who probably have a standard operating procedure to forward that information to OSI so the government can further investigate what happened in the most discrete manner possible. One of them identified themselves as working for OSI, privacy/security statements were signed by everyone involved, they were told not to talk about ever again, and they left.

However, secretive, civil service "organisations", which would seem like a misnomer, would be represented by groups like "CID" and "OSI" and since your own encounter involved a training area, since you said the area is sometimes used for training by special forces, then I put all these pieces together and it all makes sense. Typically, the only land used by training by the military is on tracts of land called "military reservations". And sometimes private companies are allowed to work on these tracts of land for various purposes (perhaps your company is one of these).

Your encounter might have been witnessed via surveillance of some kind, aerial or otherwise, or they might have read your post on ATS and said "we need to talk to this guy" because they know that what you've seen has been seen before.

Sometimes, organisations like OSI will even put their own civilian personnel "undercover", so to speak, as military personnel to keep an eye on troops in the field to make sure they're not doing anything they're not supposed to be.

Military Installations in the U.S. are by no means the standard though. The U.S. treats this kind of stuff with much more discretion than the U.K. or other European Nations. In the UK the MIB's are known to give personal threats and attempt to intimidate you. Although, this has happened in the U.S. as well. In the UK, MIB's are also much more proactive in the sense that they are known to openly approach civilians and threaten them with everything under the sun if they talk about what they've seen. One documented case in which this occurred was discussed on a recent episode of "UFO Hunters" tv show from the History Channel.

In the U.S., if someone were to see an "EBE" or "UFO" over or near a military installation, CID, OSI, or the equivalent of such a group would be sent out to investigate what happened. From most accounts I've heard of, MIB's are sent out in pairs. One does the talking, the other maintains "watch". Why would they be sent out? Because usually these events are called in by witnesses to MP's (army) or SP's (air force). Especially when they involve munitions, bombs, missiles, nukes, and government property. This has been well-documented by both enlisted and commissioned officers all over the world. And those are just the cases we know of in which UFO's appear interested in aircraft, weapons, nuclear components, etc.. In some cases, civilians might call in a UFO sighting to the cops, who might then ask the FAA about anything in the area, who might then tell nearby military installations about the events, and groups like OSI or CID might be alerted to the sighting to assess whether or not it's worth sending out a pair of MIB's to do some questioning.

In some cases MIB encounters are much more bizarre. When I say bizarre I mean the encounters with the MIB's could be considered borderline paranormal. That is also well documented too. I'll be back to post more info on what I mean. Have something I have to attend to at the moment.

-ChriS

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I am not sure what it stands for anymore although " engineered biological experiment " has been mentioned and i suppose this meaning of the abbreviation is more palatable for me anyhow.

Mr Eric's tip got me thinking that it might not be very ET.Combined with the information about qinetiq,we both agreed that they are involved in many projects and a little bit of my colorful imagination (
).Personally i would prefer to be Extra terrestrial,because it would mean no human or near human being would suffer by the experiments.

Not sure i like the idea of an alien encounter because if what i had seen was man made that means it is controllable, if its from outer space i would assume that it is not, i find this worries me abit.

The science fiction has taught us that even sth man made can get out of control.At least if it is alien ,it means that it is here on it's own will and perhaps it controls the situation.

Yes they were from the royal intelligence core MOD. I don't remember their names unfortunately, they did show me ID cards but don't remember names.

I asked you that because when i read mr Eric's posts and your answer that you knew the name,you know old paranoid me
(no offence sir)

No wonder they want you to "forget" the incident Also, these men HAD to act normal and natural in order to make you feel like it was nothing out of the ordinary. If they were in a panic that would send up a red flag right away don'tcha think?

I talked about reverse phychology,because that i was surprised that they mention that it is not an alien.Unless Stewalters mentioned that he believed that the creature is alien they had no reason to say it at all.So they say "it is not an alien" to make him think that if they say that this is what the creature must be.
And yes they would act normal,they are pros,they have propably have done that 100 times.
edit on 12-1-2011 by Phantom traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
GREAT an old friend who works at the site has just been in contact and to cut a long story short he has had an encounter with the same thing i saw. THIS HAPPENED ONLY LAST WEEK !!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Searching EBE R611R brings up mostly toys or any other children's character.

I'm not convinced the MIB's who visited you is factual, sorry.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

See what happens when the truth is revealed, there a lot of things going on in the world that the majority of people don't know about. I am not claiming to know everything nor am I beleiver if every story on this website...but some occurences can not be debunked. We aren't ALL crazy on this website, we just want answers.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Wow, the EBE has been spotted again. Sounds like EBE is living at the sight.

I would think that any planet born creature would be greatly weakened by space travel. This would explain the EBE's appearance.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join