It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Izsak-Delporte Crater: The Apollo 20 mothership... and much more!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
From the same site of the presumed "Apollo 20 mothership", incredible anomalies emerge to light. Dozens! Seems that Ruins of an ancient Alien Civilization lies beneath the sand and between the cliffs of the Moon in that region!

For who don't know this intriguing and controversial story, please visit www.bibliotecapleyades.net... or www.cyberspaceorbit.com... or search in Google.

Carpent tua poma nepotes: The grandsons will collect yours fruits.

The story in short:
16 August 1976 a launch vehicle Saturn V would have left the military base of Vandenberg, California, with destination the Izsak-D1 crater, in vicinity of the Fermi Plain warrant in order to document and report the presence of a gigantic spaceship and the ruins of the ancient Alien civilization on the Moon. The presumed secret American-Soviet combined space mission would have lasted 7 days and would have had as target the reconnaissance of the hypothetical ruins of an Alien City and the huge spaceship, located on the hidden face of the Moon.

Many times I wondered: Is The Apollo 20 Mission a true story?
I do not know , however it is fascinating. So I dig, because it deserves of being analyzed more deeply. Perhaps the secret in order to decipher the "Apollo 20 Mission" story is to separate "pears from apples". One of the main rules of the COINTELPRO is to mixing the true one, with the false one; and often it is the better way in order to put a tomb stone on a history.... True, of course!

So I have decided to analyze the official images of NASA www.lpi.usra.edu... and www.lpi.usra.edu... where the presumed Alien ship would be found on the moon. The pictures were taken in 1971 by Apollo 15, during the revolution number 38, from an altitude of 117 km. The two original photos have both the following features: Image Width: 45.24 inch - Image Height: 4.5 inch; Film Color: black & white.

If you pay attention to the center, move a little bit to the right and zoom the picture, you can see the mysterious object. To a fast analysis, the coming official photos from the Apollo Image Atlas archives shows clearly the presence of a sigar-shape anomalous object on the hidden face of the Moon, to the west of the Fermi Plain nearby and to north of the Izsak Crater, near what “William Rutledge” (the presumed whistleblower) has indicated like crater “Izsak D1". It rests in the Izsak Delporte region with the Fermi walled Plain in close proximity.

But as you surely know, the perspective of these images is not horizontal, as showed in the Apollo Image Atlas, but vertical, as the same Apollo Image atlas say www.lpi.usra.edu... .

So, First of all, I rotate counterclock-wise the images #AS15-P-9625, www.lpi.usra.edu... and AS15-P-9630 www.lpi.usra.edu... ..... enlarged x 8... and..... surprise!

All the images come from the AS15-P-9625, AS15-P-9630 Apollo Image Atlas Courtesy NASA/LPI.

I found many anomalies in the official image of the presumed "Apollo 20 mothership" some of them are really awesome!

The presumed cigar-shape Mothership is still there

but..... Its "nose" tilts upwards away, from lunar surface like a finger but on what point at?

from 9625

from 9630

A gigantic statue!

From the same site, incredible anomalies, emerge to light. Dozens! Seems that Ruins of an ancient Alien Civilization lies beneath the sand and between the cliffs of the Moon in this region!

What are these great strange devices like a combs?

Pyramids

Ankh and pyramid

A face of a statue

To be continued....

edit on 30-12-2010 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The subject of Apollo20 is belived to be proven a hoax by alot of ATS members... But not me, the one that say he made the hoax could have been forced to do so.

S&F
edit on 30-12-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
The subject of Apollo20 is belived to be proven a hoax by alot of ATS members... But not me, the one that say he made the hoax could have been forced to do so.

S&F

Thanks Vandalour.
I really don't know if it is an hoax or not. As I said in the post, it is a really controversial story.

But what I found in these images is more amazing and incredible.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It's like a breathe of fresh air after being stuck in a room with no windows and a bunch of arrogant, self centered imbiciles, reading a post as yours, especially coming from a newbie! (according to registration date)

You have spent alot of time trying to find your answers for what you believe is true and yet, have not locked the door to the posibility of of a friutless venture. I concider your work amougst the the work of some of the best from the veteran members like zorgon, Skyfloating and of the past, John Lear to mention but a few.

I commend you sir on rekindling the fire that keeps me logging on to this site.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by geo1066

Thanks for your kind words geo1066, but Zorgon and Skyfloating are my Masters (and many other ATSers BTW)!

Relight your fire! There is also many and very good people here on ATS!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
That's interesting. I poke around looking at snapshots of the lunar surface from time to time and see a lot of those alleged comb structures. I chalked them down as photographic errors because they seemed to be common and random in placement, but who knows.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Sorry, for all the amount of effort expended....but, indeed as pointed out, "Apollo 20" is a confirmed hoax. For many reasons. Not the least of which, is that the person responsible for it came clean. Some have continued to keep his "hoax" alive by claiming that he was "coerced" into the admission. That is about all they have, though, and is a very weak "argument".

Other reasons are far more technical (than the simple admission from the perpetrator), and a bit of the same sort of research that was expended in creating this thread, on the "Apollo 20" topic, would reveal its tissue of lies.

Firstly, this:

16 August 1976 a launch vehicle Saturn V would have left the military base of Vandenberg, California...

Nope. A Saturn V stack of Apollo hardware was VERY heavy. In order for that complete Saturn V system to achieve the goal of an Earth orbit that was then positioned (inclined) properly for a Trans-Lunar Injection burn, the launch HAD to utilize the added boost from the Earth's rotation, because that was a "free" source of Delta-v. From the Cape at Canaveral, this amounted to about 800 MPH. This is done, of course, by launching to the direction of East, which is the way the surface of the Earth is also moving, as the planet rotates.

The launch complex at Vandenberg, however...is on the West Coast of the U.S. So, an eastward launch is out of the question. The Saturn V is a three-stage launch system, and shed stages one and two on the down-line track, of its path to orbit. Thus, those stages would have fallen somewhere within the confines of the United States "lower 48". There seem to be no related news articles that reported that incident.

Vandenberg is primarily a site for Polar Orbit trajectory launches (polar inclinations). Because, the launch vehicles can be sent up over the North or South Pacific Ocean, where they can fall back harmlessly.

Lacking the extra rotational, the Polar inclined launch trajectory isn't feasible for the Apollo stack, on the Saturn V system.

It would behoove many to read up on the technology. Wiki, as always, is a place to start, but is by no means the sole source of information. Here's the overall article:

en.wikipedia.org...

You may wish to jump to the sub-section labelled "Assembly":

en.wikipedia.org...

Taking particular note of the VAB (Vehicle Assembly Building), which does not have a counterpart at Vandenberg, and the unique "crawler transporter" that was specifically designed and built just for the Saturn rocket system. (Only two ever existed).

Here, a video story about the crawler, Part 1 of 3:

Now, establishing the lack of launch facilities, and associated hardware at Vandenberg is easy. What will require some diligent documentation, from research, will be the history and provenance of EVERY piece of spacecraft hardware that was built, and where it ultimately ended up.

IIRC, when the funds were cut, initially by Congress....first, they cancelled the NASA-planned Apollo 20, then shortly after, numbers 19 and 18. However, the tooling was in place, at the contractors, and they were well underway in construction (given the lead times and whatnot) so some of the large structures were built, anyway. Part of the contract, the suppliers got paid, regardless. Hence some of the stuff flew (the Soyuz/Apollo mission, for one. Another to the old Skylab space station). AND, if you take a holiday to the Kennedy Space Center, in Florida, you can see a "full stack" Saturn V (laying on its side, for the display) that is an example of the actual hardware built, but obviously never flown. Other items are existing in other museums, elsewhere.

Will find a link.....ah, here it is:

www.spaceinminiature.com...

Hope that settles (or starts to) the question about the ability of any "Apollo 20" mission, as was claimed in the hoax.

Rest of the thread will have to focus on the interesting possibilities of the imaging, from Apollo 15, and any others, of the far side details. As to the veracity of a "cigar-shaped mother ship".......

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
MORE ANOMASLIES ...... from Izsak-Delporte Area.

I don't know how to call these images. Ruins, Tubes, Wreckages, Structures, Buildings, Facility.....
The only thing I know is that these incredible shapes are not naturals!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You can cut your long story short Herr whacker...

This Thread is NOT on the presumed "Apollo 20 mission" (HOAX or not)------- but on the ANOMALIES that I found in the Apollo Image Atlas.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Do you really think that posting dozens of blurry photos add credence to the story? A story that has been termed a hoax? A story that has been posted here a ton of times? A search would have saved you posting it yet again.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hey Arken,

Nice layout on the Izsak-D anomoly. I've looked at that photo for fun over the years. I can see the spaceship. I can see a wrinkle ridge, and I can see a 3 K long fallen tower a la Babel lying in the crater too.

I don't believe in the actual mission called apollo 20 though sry, but you never know, because I've seen people try to explain to me that after apollo 11, we didn't need to take ships to the moon...........That you more likely drove trucks thru gates after 1970.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

top topics

join