It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have allready done this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Just at that moment of total loss, swimming in the blackness of doubt, when you feel lost in nothingness, you feel him, as I do. As I did, as I have, as you did, as you have. You walked down from heaven through limitless realities step by step, now you are walking back up each step. All is you, up down, back up again until you realise you exist in all realities at once, U. That you are not only god, that I am(U) the only one alive, we are one and All the same entity together we make One and All we are One. You cannot fail what you have allready done, that which you are, pure, beauty, love, truth. Let the brain die, let it go. Now is the time. Your past is what keeps you in bondage, locked up in chains. Break those chains, everything is Now you are allready free. Believe and so it is. There is no later, all is now. Let the light of the divine One shine through you and may you be blessed for eternity, you are All, the strength of All that is within you, now and forever. We are allready IN HEAVEN dont you see him, hear him speaking, singing, I love you, I love you. I am you.

It took for you to go from the high place of existance, to here and now the lower states which is the apex of god's creation, as this is where he dreams, and those who's dreams are woven and weaved into realities and superimposed unto themself to create all that is, as is inside, expression. It is here where the grandest expression of all that is can be found and experienced, all is now. Here the highest ammount of love can be experienced and measured for your own growth. Bursting forth which you are bringing intself into completion, as it is, as all is, as you are. Perfection. Love. Beauty. Soul. Growth. Pure. Light. God. Unity. Free. Anything you wish, can dream, or imagine. That is who you are.

U

You did this so you have without a doubt realise that you are all of existance. So you visit all parts of yourself and revist those same parts over again, until you are in rememberance of the creation of U, as you created yourself through each lifetimes, which were neither in the past or future, but all at once, in seperate and divided ways and individualy so you can understand what it is you are meant to be, and in ways where you were in full completion, and back again, as we are now. All is now and it is now time to remember. Get ready.

Why go back again after the first round you might ask. Becuase without that, in one way there is only I. Do it again and you get U, as it makes O in completion as we are One we are God is perfection.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

I disagree.

I believe there are at least 2 options.

Become one with the energy of everything, become pure energy, dissolving into an ocean of what once were people.

Or remain sentient. Remaining sentient & aware results in either becoming something of 'that place' which lives an existence 'there' or returning 'here' for another round.

Just my 2 cent, likely to change constantly as I grow.

-B.M
edit on 29/12/10 by B.Morrison because: changed my mind...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison

I disagree.

I believe there are at least 2 options.

Become one with the energy of everything, become pure energy, dissolving into an ocean of what once were people.

Or remain sentient. Remaining sentient & aware results in either becoming something of 'that place' which lives an existence 'there' or returning 'here' for another round.

Just my 2 cent, likely to change constantly as I grow.

-B.M
edit on 29/12/10 by B.Morrison because: changed my mind...

Sounds like you tend to agree with Plato...

Plato: The Republic

Then, I said, the business of us who are the founders of the State will be to compel the best minds to attain that knowledge which we have already shown to be the greatest of all-they must continue to ascend until they arrive at the good; but when they have ascended and seen enough we must not allow them to do as they do now.

What do you mean?

I mean that they remain in the upper world: but this must not be allowed; they must be made to descend again among the prisoners in the den, and partake of their labours and honours, whether they are worth having or not.

Makes two of us!

edit on 29-12-2010 by Americanist because: fixed quote

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

sounds like I really need to start taking peoples advice and actually read some Plato...

people keep telling me I'd like his stuff...

I'd just like to add to what I wrote earlier with regards to something I missed in the OP

Just at that moment of total loss, swimming in the blackness of doubt, when you feel lost in nothingness, you feel him, as I do.

That part I agree with, though what exactly it is that I felt I do not understand, to me it is ineffeble and certainly not distinct enough to place a gender on it. But I imagine the OP said 'him' as he/she believes in a male 'god'.

Also with regards to what I said about 'returning for another go', I feel that maybe, there are all the sentient beings that are needed or that there is room for in 'that place' which is possibly why those who wished to remain sentient & aware, could not stay among them. In other words, if they stayed they were the paint, not the painter. I think if they wanted to be a 'painter' they would have to organise it with existing 'painters' ahead of time, before intiating their own human lives, then do some pre agreed to work during that lifetime, to have them 'grow' into the 'painter' that was required. That said, being energy or a 'painter' may both be less desirable than another human lifetime, no matter what set of life circumstances you were 'served'. Maybe the lives we are leading now truely are the most valuable things that exist...

sorry if I rambled...more thinking out loud...

Peace!

-B.M

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

kind of an ironic reaction from someone called 'newageman' don't ya think?

-B.M

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

-B.M

Expect the same knee-jerk reaction from most people. Remembering ain't easy, or we would all be doing it.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

sounds like I really need to start taking peoples advice and actually read some Plato...

people keep telling me I'd like his stuff...

I'd just like to add to what I wrote earlier with regards to something I missed in the OP

Just at that moment of total loss, swimming in the blackness of doubt, when you feel lost in nothingness, you feel him, as I do.

That part I agree with, though what exactly it is that I felt I do not understand, to me it is ineffeble and certainly not distinct enough to place a gender on it. But I imagine the OP said 'him' as he/she believes in a male 'god'.

Also with regards to what I said about 'returning for another go', I feel that maybe, there are all the sentient beings that are needed or that there is room for in 'that place' which is possibly why those who wished to remain sentient & aware, could not stay among them. In other words, if they stayed they were the paint, not the painter. I think if they wanted to be a 'painter' they would have to organise it with existing 'painters' ahead of time, before intiating their own human lives, then do some pre agreed to work during that lifetime, to have them 'grow' into the 'painter' that was required. That said, being energy or a 'painter' may both be less desirable than another human lifetime, no matter what set of life circumstances you were 'served'. Maybe the lives we are leading now truely are the most valuable things that exist...

sorry if I rambled...more thinking out loud...

Peace!

-B.M

I have absolutely no idea why anyone would choose to come back again other than to assist/improve someone else's life or to learn something- personally if I retain my conciousness as of now I most definitely would only be back to help another if i thought I could help. No intention whatsoever to come back otherwise!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
interesting. I am here
then there in one thought
I am 3d density and unknown density
at the same time as I chose to aware myself
We are all from original energy and all given free will (own space)
to grow but not forget the who made us PERFECTION
we are both perfect and imperfect positive and negative
NEUTRAL OVER ALL but are still everywhere
some just cannot see themselves in multiple places of existance
and only wish to acknowledge what their 3d bodies can 3d touch
forgetting what the mind can touch
and how far the mind can travel even faster then light speeds at times
interesting

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by constant_thought

well that's just it, I think we might be getting a raw deal.
We can't stay there and remain sentient unless we've set it up a lifetime ahead,
this means at least 2 lifetimes just to be able to stay there without dissolving into pure energy.
And we have to grow into whatever role we agreed to take on when we do eventually stay 'there'.
Otherwise we have to just keep coming back till we 'get it'.

At the same time though, there are many 'things' from 'there' that would like to live out a 'human lifetime' and in their eyes, what we have is incredibly precious & valuable.

But at the end of the day I have no idea whatsoever and no way of knowing until I actually visit 'there' again or talk to 'things' from 'there'.

or even if 'there' exists at all.

-B.M

P.S) the theory I posted here over the last few posts is just one theory I have. But another part of this idea is that time passes differently 'there' then 'here'; if it actually passes at all. What this means is that when you do return, so much time may have passed that the whole world is completely different & new and something that actually appeals to you. just an idea.
edit on 30/12/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

-B.M

Laughter can mean different things. Why would you assume that I was poking fun, although I can see, given the nature of these threads how and why you might jump to that conclusion.

It was a Buddha belly laugh, let me clarify, sorry, it's hard sometimes when there are no social cues. Poor communication on my part.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Then why can't anyone see past their own nose and realize that every person and in fact every creature, plant, bacteria, insect, etc etc, are precious and worth each of our respect? Some can't look past me, mine, more more more attitude, WHY?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by constant_thought
I have absolutely no idea why anyone would choose to come back again other than to assist/improve someone else's life or to learn something- personally if I retain my conciousness as of now I most definitely would only be back to help another if i thought I could help. No intention whatsoever to come back otherwise!

But wait! What about fun and enjoyment, if in coming back now and again, we create a future space of new possibility for a better life in the future, for a more enjoyable future life experience, call it a "mop up operation", because there is still much sorrow and suffering and needless strife and misery still to absorb. I think it's only the guy who's willing to go all the way in this regard, for the one who's lost, who would even have the option from which to choose.

Therefore, let us leave no child behind! And that's the love, right there, which sends out the needed waves of compassion capable of settling the world, and somewhere down the line, perhaps we might want to have a sjourn back here simply to enjoy the paradise we created in many lives past, and enjoy the fruits of everyone's labors!

I mean like hey, if you're going to be an optimist, then it only makes sense to be the eternal optimist! Right?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

'___' may answer that question for you if you listen to Joe Rogan's experience with it.

He said looking at LA from an aeroplane flying above, the city looks like a giant cancer on the earth.

He suggested that perhaps this was actually our role, much like yeast makes bread rise, maybe we are like a parasitic bacteria on this planet but perhaps thats what we actually are meant to be, and he also suggest that when people want to 'save the whale!' and things, that its due to our deep link with what he calls the '___' grid, we're all just trying to save energy for the grid, contribute more 'life' to the grid.

just another random idea...

-B.M

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Therefore, let us leave no child behind! And that's the love, right there, which sends out the needed waves of compassion capable of settling the world, and somewhere down the line, perhaps we might want to have a sjourn back here simply to enjoy the paradise we created in many lives past, and enjoy the fruits of everyone's labors!

Thats a beautiful sentiment and I hope it works out that way.

-B.M

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

It's inevitable, if only the TPTB would get out of the way and stop trying to dumb the people down and keep them down intentionally.

All sorrow and suffering leads to conscious suffering and therefore to unneccessary suffering's undoing, at some point.

What's needed is some sort of OmegaPoint global critical mass awakening of some kind and I'm starting to see signs that happening, because it's happening, to me and so many others now.

We are the future, our love is the future. I am a gateway to a future realm of limitless possibility, through freedom, creativity, love, and fun and enjoyment.

There's no "they" anymore either, since there's nothing at all now hidden which will not be made known and brought to light.

The satanic people, however they are, realize what's coming at them full force and they're not going to be able to hold the wall from an inevitable breech.

I cannot be the only one to see this clearly, based on reason alone.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

reply to post by B.Morrison

It's inevitable, if only the TPTB would get out of the way and stop trying to dumb the people down and keep them down intentionally.

All sorrow and suffering leads to conscious suffering and therefore to unneccessary suffering's undoing, at some point.

What's needed is some sort of OmegaPoint global critical mass awakening of some kind and I'm starting to see signs that happening, because it's happening, to me and so many others now.

We are the future, our love is the future. I am a gateway to a future realm of limitless possibility, through freedom, creativity, love, and fun and enjoyment.

There's no "they" anymore either, since there's nothing at all now hidden which will not be made known and brought to light.

The satanic people, however they are, realize what's coming at them full force and they're not going to be able to hold the wall from an inevitable breech.

I cannot be the only one to see this clearly, based on reason alone.

I don't think the satanists or tptb have anything to do with the true nature of this universe and our role in it. I believe it is their belief otherwise that is part of why they won't ever be part of the 'creators'.

I don't think that 'gods' are interested in us for the reasons we think they are.

I believe the challenge might be thinking 'big' enough to understand what would matter to them.

but what would I know!

-B.M
edit on 30/12/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I believe the challenge might be thinking 'big' enough to understand what would matter to them.

but what would I know!

Obviously, you know quite a bit.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

but what would I know!

Obviously, you know quite a bit.

maybe.

-B.M

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Light is forever expanding.
And darkness is forever consuming.
We are some how both happening at once.
We constantly struggle from one side to the other.
But never realize we are both and always will be both.
You cant have life without death. And you certainly
Cant be all good in there.
Consciously there is something higher then all of this.
Controlling the strings i can assure you that.
Think of life as a rubics cube. All we see is pretty
Colors, not the mathmatics behind why they are there..
Let alone how to get them to line up to their original
Colors...generally we are exactly like that.
We are god. God made us in his image.
And the only choice you honestly do have is acceptance or denial.
Every other choice is just part of gods equation.
Life. The equation of fate.
Its all mapped out for infinity and beyond.
We get one choice. To deny where and what we are, or accept it.
And build your conciousness higher to the source of all intelligences.
God. Or the pool of forever expanding light where all thoughts
Are born expanded while actions consume them.
It sounds complicated but i assure you, its very simple.
Two coins same side.
It is so complex you cant even prove it exisits with your human minds.
God is so complex to the human mind its not even possible.
But just like your dreams and your subconcious mind.
It seems freakishly real...is it?

top topics

join