It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PRAVDA: Southern Russia becomes attraction for aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Southern Russia becomes attraction for aliens
english.pravda.ru...

More missile tests?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Just say no to pravda.

Its trash

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hi Jim,

Originally posted by JimOberg
english.pravda.ru...

More missile tests?

No - or at least not all of the footage shows missile tests...

The Pravda article at the link you provided relates to sightings in the city of Elista (in Russia's southern Republic of Kalmykia) during December 2010. Those sightings are already being discussed in an existing thread, entitled "Norway looking spiral in Russia?".

The existing thread includes a link to the following video:

Several people in the existing thread have noted the similarities between that footage and night launches of a missile. Several links to videos of such night launches have been posted in that thread, e.g. this one:

It seems that some of the press coverage and discussion online conflates several different pieces of video footage, which may show different things.

For example, the Pravda article at the link you provided includes a link to the video from RT News below includes concentric circles of lights rotating in opposite directions which clearly are NOT from a missile launch and states that those lights were caused by a spolight set up at a local shopping centre:

All the best for the approaching New Year,

Isaac

edit on 29-12-2010 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

I wonder if they are next up on the contact list, the US and China have failed I am afraid...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
We need to build up to something that can't be easily explained away by spotlights or anything else within the creative imagination of those who can't handle this information. Something that just boggles the mind and defies any and all "logical" explanations. We had one earlier in Texas that was quickly labeled skydivers and the thread was locked, which I thought was completely ridiculous. More of that, please.

I know it can be done.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Jim Oberg, you too? Since when has a skeptic like you started taking an interest in and propagating alien visitations? I guess times have changed. And you seem one of the converted!
Congratulations!

Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
Southern Russia becomes attraction for aliens
english.pravda.ru...

OMG

Jim Oberg posting about Aliens and quoting Pravda

Okay who are you really and what did you do with the real Jim?

top topics

join