It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China preparing for armed conflict 'in every direction'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Ahem?
Ever hear of a little place called Tibet?
China is making bld moves eastwards because the mountainous country is ill defined borders.
They are pushing India and they are into Pakistan the indians and chinese have fought a raggedy ass war there for years.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Onet Wosix

This matter is receiving attention if you read this:

"Providing national defenses against EMP attack is thrust of Army research inquiries to industry"
Oct 28, 2010
Posted by John Keller

"ADELPHI, Md., 28 Oct. 2010. U.S. Army researchers are sending out feelers to the U.S. defense industry to locate companies with capabilities and experience to design defenses against the effects of electromagnetic pulse (EMP) -- a byproduct of an above-ground nuclear explosion."

Article here: www.militaryaerospace.com... 129867.dcmp=rss.page=1.html

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
China and its allies are plotting to be the "supreme global power" both economically and militarily. But how can that happen as long as the US retains control over the global economy?

they can't, that's why George Soros
is planning on bringing down the US
system. Soros has already stated
in his videos that China is the next
super power and that means financially
as well.

And just as soon as America falls
and China becomes the super power,
then Soros will set his sites on China.
After China falls, there will be no
obstruction to a total one world order.

Soros is taking over the world,
one country at a time.
America is the next in line to fall.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

they can't, that's why George Soros
is planning on bringing down the US
system. Soros has already stated
in his videos that China is the next
super power and that means financially
as well.

And just as soon as America falls
and China becomes the super power,
then Soros will set his sites on China.
After China falls, there will be no
obstruction to a total one world order.

Soros is taking over the world,
one country at a time.
America is the next in line to fall.

He's frikin 80 years old already..
He better get ALL the world's scientists working on the Fountain Of Youth if he's gonna live long enough to rule the world..

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I find your obsession with George Soros rather odd, you give him more power than he actually has, he is simply a vocal wealthy man, who greatly enjoys the attention, and ego stroking at every possible opportunity.

On the global scene he is barely noticed, his influence and power are far from what you imagine.

Everything does not always involve a George Soros conspiracy, however, it is usually entertaining when theories like this come up.

Maybe one day we will find out that George Soros is God?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Soros doesn't believe in God.
he is an Atheist

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

...and that's where the danger to humanity lays.

Atheists believe in themselves, and that there is no higher being than himself, loyalty to none, not even presidents or societies, and thus he alone decides his life. Worse if he is rich and powerful, for he will then dictate how he and others live, but by his rules.

Is Soros in control? He alone is only human just like you and me. It will be his wealth and how he uses it to SCHEME his way into CONTROL of mankind, just as many others like him.

One need not overestimate him, but should never commit the error of underestimating him as well. He has many foundations and under the guise of charity and fighting for freedom, would lay the seeds of manipulation, just as many of the other wealthy elites are doing.

They each believe that their direction is right and aimed to become the pilot of human destiny, but we humans are flawed beings and no matter how noble our aims are, alone we will only drive mankind to a precipice as the few elites in control had done.

The sacred US Constitution and Bill of rights was not created for nothing or out of the blue. Our founding fathers knew equal mankind's flaws and limitations.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Soros doesn't believe in God.
he is an Atheist

But you said he may be the anti-christ..
How does that work.?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Atheism is probably a good trait for a dude in a position of power like Soros. You don't want some nutbag fundamentalist trying to make the end time happen to bring back Jesus.

I'm an atheist and I take offense to the concept that atheists are only out for themselves with no loyalties. That couldn't be farther from the truth. Just because I refuse to believe in a bunch of fairy tale mythology doesn't make me a bad person in my life, in my dealings with people. I treat everyone with compassion and respect and I am intensely loyal to the people I care about. My grandmother was an atheist, my parents never forced any religion on me, I think I turned out fine.

On the topic of EMP's it occurs to me that the EMP would wipe out all the big brother spy grid, cut off all the main stream media and mind numbing television programming, and force everyone to work locally to survive by working with their neighbors. So really is the EMP a bad thing? I think once we all get active and band together locally we will have a lot more power than we have in our current debt slave brainwashed rat race existence.

I think we could actually benefit from the EMP attack. If we don't waste a great opportunity to restore constitutional government and the power of the people.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
it makes sense, n.korea is one of their allies. if the u.s. intervenes for s. korea, china has to respond like they did in the korean war with support.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
China has a Spiral (weapon) filmed in 1988 - now on youtube (below). Also China either has its own flying Pyramids, or is in alliance with ET who fly them. The same as Russia - they demonstrated several spirals. The most well known is the one visible from Norway but on Russian territory, on the night before Obama peace prize in Oslo. They showed also several pyramids, the best known is the one appeared online the day afterthe "Norway spiral", but definitely filmed before 2006 (Hotel Rossiya visible, demolished in 2006). There are other pyramids available on Russian video sites. not youtube (search Google using Russian keywords, or search Yandex.ru)

USA clearly has the flying triangle that is a space craft based on what the Germans started - zero point energy and some antigravity drive. Sometimes it is reported as "nuclear powered" but in fact it utilizes better source of energy. USA has also the stargates from the Grey. Enough witnesses of hi-profile testified about that - Colorado underground is connected with Australian Pine Gap via stargate, is one of the examples. Please search their testimonies on Project Camelot.

So the question is not only of the brute nuclear force that Russia and China have more than enough, and all nightmare scenarios of WW3 that is winnable only by the aggressor in theory. Perhaps they have given enough warheads to countries like: NK, IR, Nicaragua, Venezuela.

The question goes beyond that - who and what ET technology will be on either side? How true for exampe are the stories of much more advanced scalar weapons in Russia and even Japan, than those n USA? (reported by Bearden). Some US insiders on Project Camelot (I remember Henry Deacon, there are otters) say the plans are ready for the escape of the elite thru the stargates. The destinations vary from L.Am. to Australia, to Mars or beyond. It doesn't matter so much. It is important leak because it shows the US leaders overt or hidden do not believe they can win that war, even with their space planes.

There could be a third or fourth players. The Transformers are known only from the movies or Japanese cartoons. Do not underestimate them! Consider the trailer of Red Alert 3 seriously. Japan already showed online a walker similar to Star Wars. Does Japan have something in store no one else has - i.e. will the Transformers whatever they are, aid Japan for a revenge after WW2? Don't assume automatically Japan is a US ally forever. That "forever friendship" started only after the first atomic bombings in modern history. Japan has nuclear material for 10 000 warheads, as well as the delivery means, and could easily grow into a superpower overnight. We don't know if they have secret programs.

Another player is the looming possibility of deep underground/ Antarctica/ off-planet center of descendants of Nazi aided by another ET technology. In 2011 Spring we will see the film "Iron Skies". A number of insiders (Jim Marrs, Joseph Farell) speak of Nazi preserving their might first in Antarctica, and being responsible for Roswell 1947 - only two years after WW2. These researchers should be taken seriously. It could well be the Nazi (cloned) descendants to make up a part of the army that will establish one world government perhaps After WW3. I am talking also about the Revelation.

Why should Russia be OUT of the number of countries following the Beast, yet surviving on Earth (may be in Siberia restricted areas or underground)? It is because of Divine intervention, expressed in Fatima apparitions. I don't know about China. If it is true under Tibet there is another underground civilization, Chinese role may be another story.

So don't count on today's American might! It is elusive. American own leaders prepare to flee, even from the planet. Last time I posted on a similar topic, I provided the links. They are easily found online.

Here are some more rare videos

Spiral in Yekaterinburg behind Urals mts, posted the day after "Norway spiral". Another test of ICBM was also reported in relatively nearby area. There is no coincidence in this world!

Chinese spiral filmed in 1988, posted on youtube after the "Norway spiral" (better be called Russian spiral, anyway)

Chinese most recent pyramid, forming a spiral around and disappearing - a unique video despite its low quality, that shows indisputable connection between the Pyramid and the Spiral or Wormhole. So these are either weapons available to both Russia and China, or they are owned by ET in quite friendly relations if they are publicly announced in a precise political moment. If those phenomenal technologies and the ET behind were enemies to Russia and/or China, no one would announce them 20 years later after Obama's Norway story...This is a political move, based on existing technology for decades.

More conclusions could be drawn, that these ET are not Grey or Draconian, who reportedly work in US secret labs in Dulce NM, www.exopolitics.org... or even on Mars. www.examiner.com...

Pravda posted an article on New Year 2010 depicting an ET ship landing on Red Square after some 20 years. Pravda is quite official source. So - be careful who is who and who is with whom. The US alliance with Grey and possibly with more terrible reptilians won't bring to that great nation anything good! Obama still has a chance to kick them out and switch sides. The clock is ticking, before the ET-led WW3 breaks out on Earth.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

DIMITRU DUDUMAN CHINA RUSSIA STRIKE:

www.handofhelp.com...

I believe Duduman's visions, dreams are the most apt and likely depictions of the future vis a vis the USA, China, Russia et al.

I believe the globalists intend to shred the USA in order to make the overt establishment of their evil global empire all the easier and faster.

They will use China, Russia et al to do it . . . taking out masses of people the planet over . . . also a goal . . . depopulation.

The Chinese don't mind THAT much losing even 800 million . . . figuring they'll still be the most plentiful on top of the smoldering heap.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
IMO it is no coincidence for China to make this statement.
Russia and China just agreed to a 5 year military contract.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

Seriously why do good threads always turn into conspiracy theories about UFO's and Reptilians, The second video you posted has already been debunked and I would ask that you keep on topic and not try to include unsupported theories, less this rather important issue gets buried...like many threads have already this month.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

I am going to assume that you have not read any of the recent news regarding this.

Most of the projected damage to military targets is known. The most important elements are protected or spare parts are kept to repair quickly.

The idea that the US would be in the dark for any length of time is rediculous.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Brilliant observation, I too am waiting on his response.

I wonder how long I will be waiting.. I am anxious to know.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Do honestly think that the US doesn't have the capability to shoot any type of " missile " out of the sky? Do you not remember the patriot missiles? Do you not remember how many " scuds " we shot out of the sky?

I can only imagine what we have now that would make the " patriot " missile look like a childs toy.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded

Do honestly think that the US doesn't have the capability to shoot any type of " missile " out of the sky? Do you not remember the patriot missiles? Do you not remember how many " scuds " we shot out of the sky?

I can only imagine what we have now that would make the " patriot " missile look like a childs toy.

Yeah - you would imagine that would be the case wouldn't you!

But then who would have thought that all the financial geniuses would have let the national debt skyrocket to levels that can never ever be repayed. - or that a Muslim, Communist kenyan would be allowed to become president.

Perhaps you are being told bare faced lies - by people who don't think you are smart enough to notice.

The DSP satellite was designed to provide early warning of Soviet or Chinese strategic missile launches, from their known ICBM fields, not to identify the national origins of short- and medium-range missiles. Any competent foreign intelligence service with a public library card would know this, and much else besides about the capabilities and limitations of DSP. In fact, the “signatures” of medium-range missiles from such countries as North Korea, Iran and Pakistan would be virtually identical, as they are all based on North Korea’s Nodong, which itself is derived from Scud missiles of Russian design. Over 30 nations worldwide possess Scud missiles, all virtually identical, that could be used to make an EMP attack.27 Anyone can purchase Scud missiles on the world market. Terrorists in North Yemen have them. Prior to 9/11, an American collector purchased a live Scud, with dummy warhead, for his museum.28 Large Phased Array Radars (LPARs) are the best tools the United States has for meticulous threat assessment against an incoming missile. An EMP attack, because of its abbreviated trajectory, especially if launched from a ship, leaves too little time for warning, let alone identification of the exact make of the missile. An EMP attack launched from the Gulf Coast would avoid LPARs entirely, as there is no radar facing in that direction. If a rogue state were really concerned about their ship-launched missile being identified as to national origins, they could always buy someone else’s missile. Many of Saddam Hussein’s Scuds and other missiles are missing from Iraq. Some 100 Scuds belonging to the Taliban are missing in Afghanistan, unaccounted for.29 These and other missiles can probably be purchased on the black market.

www.thespacereview.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onet Wosix
reply to post by wisintel

I think China will try to gain influence over natural resources in Africa and South America, where traditionally Western powers held sway.

Inevatably there will be conflicts of interest, but I honestly can't see them ever been a real military threat to the USA.

I get the impression that in nearly every American I meet, that the 'fire burns deep', and what i mean by that, is if the SHTF, there will be a hell unleashed that would scare the devil, if China was to try an aggressive move against America.

You got that right!! Most Americans here would risk it all at the drop of a hat if our freedoms or our way of life came under attack. We would also lose it if any of our allies were attacked, our government might turn a blind eye but we wouldn't.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

This article would suggest on the contrary. Though its unclear of what " intercept " capabilities there are, it does acknowledge the ability to intercept ICBM based weaponry. And since the ICBM missiles are known for EMP devices, it would suggest that we do have the ability to stop a thwarting attack.

Lockheed Martin said this week it has reached an important milestone in the development of one piece of the U.S. Ballistic Missile Defense System (PDF) puzzle: an interceptor missile capable of taking out multiple enemy ICBM warheads. The U.S. Missile Defense Agency's Multiple Kill Vehicle-L would be launched as a single interceptor equipped with a multiple-kill payload that doesn't bother with the single warhead--it goes after an entire "threat cluster" instead. It's designed to destroy not only the enemy's re-entry vehicle (intercontinental ballistic missile) but also all the warheads it may contain, including the fake ones meant to deceive U.S. defenses. The Sunnyvale, Calif.-based defense contractor said it has calibrated the pathfinder seeker, a component that, along with in-flight targeting data, will ultimately enable the weapon to attack and destroy large numbers of objects in the threat cluster. It plans to build two operational prototype seekers, each with a state-of-the-art infrared plane array. One will be mounted on an aircraft to test missile-seeking ability in a flight environment next year; the other will be used in the laboratory to demonstrate the engagement of multiple targets. "Completion of this milestone validates the design and core technology required for tracking and discriminating targets," Lockheed Martin program director Rick Reginato said in a press release. "This effort involved the development of telescopes, structures, electronics and software to meet the challenging requirements of mid-course threat sensing." The program could come on line by 2017. Read more: news.cnet.com...

source: news.cnet.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join