It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collection of ET messages for you and me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Here is a collection of alien messages, you must decide if you belive or not.. I for one dont know, I just bring you the meat to feast on, enjoy

Incredible ITN Interrupted 1977 by A Real Alien Message

Vrillon, a purported representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, was the name used by an unidentified voice who broadcast on the Hannington transmitter of the Independent Broadcasting Authority in the United Kingdom for six minutes at 5:10 PM on Saturday November 26, 1977. The voice, which was disguised and accompanied by a deep buzzing, broke into the broadcast of the local ITV station Southern Television, over-riding the audio signal of the early-evening news from ITN to warn viewers of "the destiny of your race" and "so that you may communicate to your fellow beings the course you must take to avoid a disaster which threatens your world and the beings on other worlds around you". As the broadcast did not affect the video signal, it was difficult to detect its source, and the transmission disappeared at the end of what sounded like a prepared statement. Most observers have concluded that the broadcast was a hoax, achieved by directing a powerful signal at the Hannington UHF transmitter. At the end of what engineers later described as a "rogue transmissio, as the signal faded back, short bursts of the adverts playing after the news bulletin can be heard, then the Southern TV ident music, then a Looney Tunes cartoon, the Art Davis cartoon "The Goofy Gophers". The broadcast is presently a footnote in ufology and does not represent a particularly significant development in pirate television broadcasting, supplanted largely by the boom around 1984.

Message from Nibiru - translated into English

Message from the Anunnaki of Nibiru

Received this message last night after the last video about the UFO over NYC on 10/13 - Sometimes being the middle-man in a galactic pissing match sucks ass! ~j

Channeled message from the Anunnaki

We Are Coming-Channeled Message

First Contact - 7th July 2008. Ker-On - Channeled Message

real live alien from Sirius

Alien from Sirius speaks out

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
you do know the first message was determined to be a hoax, correct?
the second one, well, anyone can make unintelligible sounds and say its an alien language
The rest just sounds like "Age of Aquarius, hippie flower child' stuff
If these races are real, tell em to land, make their presences known
edit on 12/29/2010 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

you do know the first message was determined to be a hoax, correct? the second one as well

Was it proven to be a hoax or just determined by some random people ?? could you give a link to where the debunking took place, thx

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
en.wikipedia.org...

I see them calling it a hoax.. but does that really make it a hoax ?
They dont give any details why they call it a hoax.. they just call it that..

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
like i said, if these so called 'channeled' messages were real, why dont they land and make their presence known?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Thats what we all want to know...
one could guess.. perhaps they are so far away that they are not contacting us physically but mentality.
Perhaps because they are us in a future version ( timetravel ) and it would damage the timeline
Perhaps they dont want to have mass panic ?
Perhaps they got a deal with the elite about not doing that
Perhaps they are not ET but evil spirits
Perhaps
Perhaps

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Here is what has always bothered me about these channeled messages (besides the obvious improbabilities of course). Why is every message relayed to us in esoteric and Olde English dialect? Every message seems to speak in the same manner as a combination of a gypsie fortune teller, the dialog on Battlestar Galactica, and how the King James version of the Bible was transcribed hundreds of years ago.

What benefit would the aliens have in speaking to us in this manner? The way these channelers relay their messages to us just screams hoax in my opinion. If a message were truly authentic, don't you agree that they would use more modern-day means of speaking to us?

By the way, I say this as a believer in both UFO's and extraterrestrials. I have seen, and continue to see, UFO's on a frequent basis that defy any explanation of conventional means known to man. However, I have always seen much of these channeling claims as a black eye on a subject that is very near and dear to my heart.

Just my opinion of course.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bigdaddy7ftr

Why is every message relayed to us in esoteric and Olde English dialect?

Not all of them

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
While I do believe that we will soon make contact, everytime I see one of these "channeled" messages I want to regurgitate my most recent meal. Seriously, anyone can sit down and spew this nonsensical crap. Sure, they are out there, but I highly doubt that they are communicating to us through channelers. Reminds me of when my grandparents used to drag me to church and someone would start speaking in tongues. It was all I could do not to burst out with laughter. Maybe some of these people who claim they are channeling ETs should stop drinking the bong water. Just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
My friends,

The only Channeled Messages I listen to are that from my higher self in both a dream state and meditation. Youtube just doesn't cut it for me

Be safe be well,

Spiro

edit on 29-12-2010 by Spiro because: typo

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

you do know the first message was determined to be a hoax, correct?

No,
actually it was never proved to be a hoax.
No one ever was able to confirm or deny it's authenticity.

Just because a few people say "hoax", does not make it so.
and you went to wikipedia for that?

But if you are simple enough to just accept it..

More power to you! lol

The truth is,
no one has ever figured out where that message came from,
how it was done,
or who it was from.

But if it's too uncomfortable for you to accept that there is something in the world without an explanation..
that's your bad.

stop spreading FUD.

and for the record~
I feel that Just about all of these "channelers",
are full of crap.

with the exception of one or two,
who are from "back in the day",
and don't spread their crap all over youtube,
regurgitating everything that has already been said.

Useless people who are full of crap. (and greed)
edit on 29-12-2010 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

Mod edit: quote corrected.
edit on 29/12/2010 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Whoa, thats wild

I'm with Spiro - Messages come from the higher self,

but I believe that beyond the higher self, there are many avenues and pathways through which messages are given are able to filter down. I wouldnt be surprised if all of these people are indeed in contact with beings from other worlds, but first we have to acknowledge that we are a miracle in ourselves.

Our brain is still booting up apparently, perhaps by design.

I'm looking forward to using the other 80% of it some day.

Hopefully,

-G

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
I see them calling it a hoax.. but does that really make it a hoax ?
They dont give any details why they call it a hoax.. they just call it that..

Of course somebody saying, 'that was a hoax', isn't evidence of a hoax. That's just pseudo-sceptical nonsense.

However why would aliens only broadcast their message to a few thousand people in an English county. It seems unlikely to me.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

The rest just sounds like "Age of Aquarius, hippie flower child' stuff

Couldn`t agree more with you, almost all abductees have the same story of absolute fright and terror, yet somehow these channelers speak only of love and understanding, this could be understood as nonsense, but somehow I really do think that it does make sense.

Aliens are deceivers, they deceive their contactees, (the ones who are honest about it and not trying to get fame or money) but when they show themselves they do horrible things to people and show their true colors, all the love and understanding crap is meant to lure people into accepting the alien presence and seek contact with them, most times by opening doors they would rather never have opened.

new topics

top topics

join