It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to execute end-of-life health plan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Finally! I support Death with Dignity!
I don't think people should have to suffer just to cling to a life that's almost over. I am very thankful for this OPTION.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by Sinnthia

May I ask where exactly did you see that I concluded that it is up to the state to decided life or death?

In those posts above where you codemned a man who supplied people who made that choice for themselves with the option to carry it out. Do you need quotes?

By my very effort into mentioning Dr. Kevorkian would suggest on the contrary.

How about you go back and answer my question before you go on. It was that first post to you that you consistently failed to answer. Can you?

Your entire response once again suggests your " trolling efforts". You took a simple comment, meant to reinforce that his actions, allowing a person to make the choice for themselves, knowing it was a good thing, you manipulated what was said as usual.

No, I read what you said. You said that my supporting Kevorking nulled anything I had to say. What did I get wrong about that?

Once again, taking a persons comment out of context.

Now you are a liar. I have taken nothing out of context. This is a forum where even if I did not supply the entire context, scrolling up does. I cannot erase the context here.

I have answered your question, its not my fault you are unable to comprehend what has been stated.

No you did not. Not even close. You answered a completely different question about the man in question, not the question I asked about the man and THIS BILL.

And it certainly isnt my fault that you are unable to conjure up a constructive thought, instead attacking a comment made out of positive thinking.

Show me said attack, please?

English: He deserves a medal for allowing people to make the choice for themselves. What part of that don't you get? Let's see what spin you can make on that one as well troll~
edit on 28-12-2010 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

If you agree that the Dr., is a good guy, then your basis of argument doesn't hold any merit. Troll much?

Perhaps I read this wrong. Perhaps you avoiding my question the first two times and then since confused me. Your opinion seems split. So if you are saying I am a troll because I actually agree with you, then I have just never seen it put that way before.
edit on 28-12-2010 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

How about we back up for a moment and take a look at where this road split and then you tell me if I did not understand you or if I am just trolling.

Factless, Let me guess, the article posted as reference isn't good enough for your liking? As usual.
edit on 28-12-2010 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

Um...NO. What was I calling "factless?" It was the OP's assertion that...

Originally posted by RUSSO

And the next step is a new policy that will give doctors the permission to end patients' lives without their consent?

So I have to ask, why are you arguing with me that this is factless since the source says nothing about this suggestion made by the OP that I called into question? Further, what does Jack Kevorkian have to do with ending the lives of patiens WITHOUT their consent? Maybe you did not read the OP I was responding to before you responded to me asking me about why I felt it was factless.

Now, feel free to adjust things accordingly.
edit on 28-12-2010 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

For the record, I agree with Kevorkian. I do think he is a hero. He has nothing to do with this bill, this topic, current or proposed healthcare law, etc.

My bad, I totally didn't see this sentence of yours.

And this post of yours I don't have on either page. I'm seeing it for the first time in your last response:

Perhaps I read this wrong. Perhaps you avoiding my question the first two times and then since confused me. Your opinion seems split. So if you are saying I am a troll because I actually agree with you, then I have just never seen it put that way before.

Either my pc is crapping out, or there is a glitch. Because both of your comments would suggest that we are in agreement about the good doctor. Hence the reason I made this comment on page 1:

I simply shown with facts about the good Doctor.

If I thought he was bad, or distasteful, i don't think i would have labeled him as " the good doctor".
My misunderstanding...I'll take the hit on that one~

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Well if you were not being sarcastic and you and I actually think that Kevorkian did a good thing and people deserve that choice, then I do not understand why you challenged me on challenging the OP about this claim that death will be mandated with or without consent from the patient? I apologize for my half of all of this. That is where it confused me.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Nope, it was my bad and my fault. Because I honestly missed one of your posts, I thought you were attempting to attack my comments and such~

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

And the next step is a new policy that will give doctors the permission to end patients' lives without their consent?

Excuse my attempt and obvious but such a normal function of ats, but i have no record as what you assume or have posted.

P.S.

No We Cant

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Nope, it was my bad and my fault. Because I honestly missed one of your posts, I thought you were attempting to attack my comments and such~

Nah nah. lets at least share in it. This is the third such thread in as many days to assert that this bill will be pushing mandated death for people without their consent. I have yet to see any facts in any of these threads to back up such a claim. I took your asking me why I found it factless and your praise of Kevorkian contradictory and assumed sarcastic as I took you were relating him to this fake mandated death bill the OP is pretending to be talking about. So hopefully we can shake hands on this one and agree to agree? That is rare on ATS.

When the OP puts nothing into their first post other than a link and then procedes to use the second post to actually start the thread, I count that all as one. This OP opened the thread by talking about this bill and claiming it will lead to death panels. I was addressing the entire assertion by the OP and not the just the link in the very first post. I apologize if that was not clear. My bad.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Agreed, I think we both took the views, and ran with it. And your right, not many people are willing to acknowledge "errors" in their part.

Hands have been shaken...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
"mandated death for people without their consent."

Are we going to have 1000+s of brain dead vegetables supported on machines under Obama care just because no one will have to pay to keep them alive. taking up needed hospital beds, nursing personal,

Will families start keeping the brain dead vegetables alive to keep collecting welfare or other money for there own use.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Already posted as Breaking News here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join