It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Lawsuits Prove No Conspiracy!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
OK, Folks. Let's Stay On Topic and Leave out the Sniping , Please.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

Do you really think dozens of company heads would jointly assume they could keep the whole thing secret.

No, just a few of the key players. No supporting evidence, but IMO, it wouldnt be something that would be documented.

Do you have any proof it happened the way the feds say it did other than the word of a known criminal entity, the United States government? No. You dont.

Your connection is just in your mind.

I suppose the idea of sheer coincidence outweighs the astronomical odds that a member of a small, highly trained counter terror group who were trained in the art of storming commercial airliners during hostage rescue missions would be seated in front of one of the alleged terrorists right?

Correct me if I am wrong but don’t the people of the government have to eventually walk through the same TSA lines as you and I? Isn’t their phones subject to the same wiretaps? Wouldn’t they be subjecting themselves to the same liberty restrictions?

Why would you ever think people who have enriched themselves at the expense of the American people would be subject to undergoing the same abuses average citizens do?

One idiot in Okalahoma City killed 168 and injured 680 more.
168 x 19 = 3192 Hmmm Interesting relation there.

You just don’t want to believe such a simple plan worked as well as it did.

One idiot? You think McVeigh was the only one involved???????

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Your problem is that you put too much faith and trust in a criminal organization thats known as the federal government.

Surely you know of John Doe #2 and the FBI's actions regarding him dont you? If not, I suggest you educate yourself on the topic before choosing to debate it.

If you think only one idiot was involved in OKC, why is Terry Nichols sitting in prison?
edit on 29-12-2010 by BigTimeCheater because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2010 by BigTimeCheater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

OP... I just got a tickle in my potty when I read your thread... I think I might have a man crush on your logic. You will be blasted... You will be assaulted with facts (that truthers got from some web site profiting off this delusion) You will be ridiculed... Stand tall! You are backed with logic and common sense.

I applaud you.. I feel bad for those that are wasting brain power on such an ignorant life choice!

I saw the pentagon get hit by a commercial airliner (watch the trolls come out over that statement) I somewhat bought into the "911 OS is BS" until I saw them say a missile hit the pentagon. I was in a vehicle with 2 other folks that saw what I saw.. We watched a commercial jet HIT the pentagon... now you read that the pentagon is "the smoking gun) ... Some people just need some excitement in their life..

Props to you for facing the wolves!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Ah......... we're straying again.

Again - Please try to post on the specified Topic -

No Lawsuits Prove No Conspiracy! -

Not on your opinion of members, board trends, OKC, etc.

TIA

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Maybe that’s why the cases don’t get very far!
The plaintiffs lack of real witnesses.
Or is it the abundance of credible witnesses to support the OS?

When was the last time a credible witness came on here and said he SAW a missile instead of a plane?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Here is some start for lawsuit

Mod Note: Video links/embeds: - Please Review Rule 15k.) ... of the T & C

edit on Thu Dec 30 2010 by Jbird because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Here is why....You can prove up down left and right that thermite destroyed the towers supports...You can prove up and down that a plane or fire for that matter could collapse an entire building like the twin towers. You can prove ALL you want about HOW......The question nobody can answer and bobody ever will answer is WHO DID THIS???? Proof of how is not enough to convict anyone, there is no proof to WHO then NOBODY can be taken to court over this matter....

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

....You can prove up down left and right that thermite destroyed the towers supports...

I disagree. It is only speculated not confirmed by any qualified agency. Some guy wiping dust off a window sill and mailing it to someone else won’t hold up in any court. Chain of evidence.

Consider this:
How many thousands/millions of tons of debris fell to the ground?
How many pounds of thermite were used?
Could thermite be even be detected considering the ration of debris to thermite?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
"Some guy wiping dust off a window sill and mailing it to someone else won’t hold up in any court. Chain of evidence."

You're concerned about this chain of evidence, but you're not concerned about the massive amount of evidence the authorities criminally destroyed and disposed of immediately following the attacks? Evidence which was disposed of prior to a proper criminal investigation taking place? Who did control the chain of evidence on 9/11 and why did they have an agenda to destroy the evidence without doing a proper investigation?

If the big and mighty insurance carriers failed to litigate to prevent from paying out billions in a case which stinks of insurance fraud, then something is definitely rotten in the state of Denmark when it comes to 9/11 and the courts. Remember that uninformed judge who didn't have a clue about WTC Building 7? The American justice system is not only blind, it is downright stupid and ignorant, especially when it comes to 9/11.

Below is a link to a story you can read about a "media shy" judge who apparently has been appointed to oversee and block ALL 9/11 tort litigation. This should give one a better idea as to why there have been no lawsuits permitted in regards to 9/11:

wakeupfromyourslumber.com...

Or...you can be ignorant and naive and believe the nonsensical fiction being spouted by some as to why there have been no lawsuits in regards to 9/11.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The article you linked is clearly biased against him. To the point of accusing him of having a conflict of interest.

From your link.

His son is an Israeli lawyer who emigrated to Israel in 2001 and whose law firm works for and with the Rothschild-funded Mossad company responsible for the 9-11 terror attacks.

I think the bias is with the author of your link.

Alvin K. Hellerstein
From Wiki

On January 12, 2006, Hellerstein dismissed the last remaining property-damage claim against New York City, while leaving pending several other suits against other parties, among them the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.

Did you see that part about ‘while leaving several other suit pending’?

Alvin Hellerstein, on July 7, 2008 ruled that "the city is not required to re-sift through debris from ground zero in search of bits of human remains and remove it to a space where a cemetery might be built

Sounds like common sense to me.

On December 20, 2004, Hellerstein said he would deny a government request to delay a review of whether certain Central Intelligence Agency internal files related to Iraq

Did you read ‘deny a government request’?

On June 3, 2005, Judge Hellerstein ordered the government to release four videos from Abu Ghraib prison and dozens of photographs from the same collection

Does this sound like he is pro government regardless of the circumstances?

On September 29, 2005, in ACLU v. Department of Defense , Hellerstein ordered the release of 87 more photographs and videotapes.

Yea it really sounds like he’s trying to cover things up doesn’t it.
If you can’t tell that your link is sooo biased against someone, it’s no wonder you believe in the conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

I'm sorry, but how can you expect that anyone would go into a government run courtroom, accusing the upper echelons of that very government of genocide. It's not so much a lack of evidence - simply they're not stupid enough to do so. The authenticity of the OS is irrelevant, we both know they would never stand a chance anyway.

And this neo-Mcarthyism that is thrown at anyone who openly questions or opposes the government is not too pleasant either...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

I doubt you would be able to find a jury that would agree with you on this. Building safety inspectors don’t go looking for aircraft defense features during any part of the design/construction process.
Since it was designed to withstand a 707 impact, lawyers would quickly point out the planes were larger than design spec.
Imagine trying to sue an auto manufacturer over an auto crash with an 18 wheeler. Just because the car had a 5 star rating doesn’t mean it could win.

Remind me again, how heavy was the aircraft that hit WTC7?, x3 towers that collapsed due to *heat related circumstances*, in identical fashion = an obvious design flaw..yes?.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This actually brings up an interesting question- the only people who actually have filed lawsuits in defense of their conspiracy stories are the ones inventing really out there claims like Judy Wood and her, "Lasers from outer space" bunch. Why is it that despite all their books, seminars, web sites, etc of Richard Gage, Morgan Reynolds, and Alex Jones, the only ones who actually have enough conviction in their evidence in their conspiracy claims to file lawsuits are the ones the conspiracy people always flinch away from like soiled diapers?

It seems to me right there that these con artists know what they're peddling is just a load of dog sh*t, because even if they did file and get it dismissed, they'd still show themselves as being activists and not the "give me your money" con artists they've been showing themselves to be up until now.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Many 911 families recieved financial support. However to obatain the support they had to sign a document that stated they wont sue the company responsible for providing security at the airports involved. All but 10 families signed the document. There have been lawsuits and many reputable people did put their name on the line. The engineers and architects who speak out are not a figment of anybodys imagination, they are very real.

Also lawsuit against who? An engineer who reached the conclusion, that the towers have been demolished, does not magically obtain the evidence of whom the culprit is.
edit on 6-1-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Dave.... I was at the pentagon on 9/11 ... Or roughly 3 to 400 yards away.. Myself and 2 passengers SAW the plane hit the pentagon.. I have told countless people on here this.. All they do is go on and on about how I saw the delivery aircraft for the missile.. 9/11 conspiracy has become a sickness...

If you believe ANY part of the OS including the time of day or weather, your called a sheep and all sorts of things that don't matter, considering the sources..

Nothing could ever change their minds.. They will die, with ZERO answers and a boat load more paranoia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join