Strange eyewitness behaviour during UFO sightings- what do you think?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManInAsia

My questions are-

a) Do you think that the UFOs are basically causing short-term memory loss in witnesses to many of these events ?

edit on 28-12-2010 by ManInAsia because: update
edit on 28-12-2010 by ManInAsia because: update

YES! Happens all the time. Look up "screen memories."
Many witnesses report seeing a deer or an owl, then under hypnosis recall that it was a large-eyed ET.

Many reports indicate a sleeping spouse cannot be woken when an abductee is frantic for help.

Some researchers claim the phenomenon is "outside of time."
They can take someone for hours, but it seems to be only a fraction of a second of earth time per human perception.
edit on 10-7-2013 by UncleVinnys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I was out walking in my neighborhood a few years back when I saw a big metallic cigar shaped "craft" in the air. It was not as far up as an airplane, but not tree top low either. Could very well have been quite a big craft, its hard to say sometimes. It flew at a constant speed straight over our part of town. Not very fast at all and it was very visible. I saw it for at least 2-3 minutes.

It didn't look like any type of blimp. The thing is, it could very well have been some weather balloon or something I don't know about that is perfectly normal. And I think it probably was, but it sure wasn't normal to me. And it shouldn't have been to anyone else either. I have lived in this town my whole life and never ever seen anything like it before, so I shouldn't have been the only one to react on it. But I was. (we have airfields and military bases pretty close by, and PR blimps doesn't exist here either).

I followed it on foot for a while, and around me was maybe a dozen people walking, talking, doing what they normally do. Not one person reacts on the craft hanging over their heads.

So to really make people notice it, I walked while looking up, shading the sun from my eyes with my hand, saying out loud, "what is that thing?". Anyone would at that point normally look at me, then try to make out what I am trying to spot up in the air. But not one person reacted. Everyone was behaving like robots. It's not that they looked at the craft and ignored it, they never even bothered. Yet, it was such a strange sight. If your are living in a small town and see a Ferrari parked somewhere, someone is bound to stop and look at it for a while. But no.

And after that I often wonder how our human mind really works. Do we normally behave like that? Like if you would stick your face really close to an anthill and not one ant would bother.

I don't know, but the thing is that the strange thing wasn't the craft itself. It was the lack of reactions from people.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I would guess they have all along. almost like the film "They Live" where every one is "zapped" so they don't acknowledge their presence.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Here's another interesting one about an up close sphere sighting.

ufologie.patrickgross.org...

For thirty years, the attitude which we had that day continued to haunt me. How is it that we set out again in direction of the vines as if nothing weird had just happened? Besides I do not have any more memory of comments or discussions between us about the phenomenon we had observed together (what I do remember, is that in the evening I went to bed not very reassured). And the true mystery which remains now, is foremost our behavior. There was really something intriguing there for reason and it only asked to be elucidated. One minute would have been enough to be sure of it, and this minute must have seemed like an terneity to all of us, which besides is prolonged today in a vague feeling of shame to me; shame to have been afraid of going there to see more closely and shamed for all of us who did not know to find in our collective the strength of character which was missing individually to us.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join