It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help OOBE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Hi all well recently i've been trying to leave my body and astral travel, mostly my intentions are purely investigation well i'm having trouble getting out

I've tried several methods meditation, music at night, even cheese as silly as it sounds
but i've never reached the stage where i have fully reached out.

I can get this down to happening at least 3 nights a week but i cannot get any further, you see just as i'm about to fall asleep, actually for all i know i may have already fallen asleep i feel different.

Unfortunatly this difference is what wakes me up!!! The feeling is as if i'm sitting up, or falling sideways out of the bed, or falling feet first down the bed and falling out of it. Unfortunatly at this stage of falling i tend to snap awake as a quick reaction to save myself hitting my head on the bedside drawers or the floor then i wake up laying perfectly flat in my bed...

that's when i know i was at that stage but just could not quite get out. it's a natural instinct to stop falling and that's what breaks it

but i was wondering is this natural powerfull instinct placed by god as a rule of boundaires to prevent us leaving ourt bodies?

my intentions purely are to leave and see the wonders of the world before i die as i cannot afford to in the real world, i would also like to see what others are saying about me so i can better myself by astral travelling.

my only worry about leaving my body is once i fianlly succeed i would not really want to return...

Is there anyone out there who has done this before, can you help me please?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
No offence, but i think you a slightly over ambitious in your goals. You cannot go and see what other people are saying about you, it is more a means of spiritual enlightment
I know this is probably against forum rules, but learn to meditate then get yourself some '___' (dimethyltryptamine) or '___' (lysergic acid diethylamide) and meditate as you are coming up on it. You can then see what full spiritual enlightenment is all about.

Good luck and don't do it often!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
My advice is don't astral travel. You open yourself up
to the good and evil spiritual realm. It messes up your physical mind,
with things that are not of this world. Yes, sin can cause you
not to astral travel, without an spirit guide. From what I gather is
at death some of us become spirit guides( teachers) for the living.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by exo87
No offence, but i think you a slightly over ambitious in your goals. You cannot go and see what other people are saying about you, it is more a means of spiritual enlightment
I know this is probably against forum rules, but learn to meditate then get yourself some '___' (dimethyltryptamine) or '___' (lysergic acid diethylamide) and meditate as you are coming up on it. You can then see what full spiritual enlightenment is all about.

Good luck and don't do it often!!!

dude i was a stoner for 2 years, my physical world became a dream and i felt i was more alive when my physical body was sleeping

it was the most awesome feeling ever until i got in the # with cops for something i did and realised the physical world has consequences the spiritual world does not i spent so long trying to stay out of my body but did not succeeed

i actually felt like i was living in 3rd person to be honest, for all i know i could have been taken over and actually viewing my body for a year, but i had feeling of my body pain hunger thirst sleep... so i guess either i was still attacthed or i was just high all the damn time

regardless i want to leave my body and never come back can anyone help me with this
edit on 28/12/10 by Destroyer2012 because: forgot to type the rest

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Destroyer2012

With all do respect, I will be the one that breaks it to ya, man go get some help. I had a friend at work that "fell off" and you are sounding just like him. I took him to the ER and after 4 weeks they adjusted him out. He is all good again.
Just tryin to look out for you and your safety. It is totally confidential.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Instead of trying to leave your body (which I've been cracking at for years with little success) try instead bringing whatever reality it is you seek to you. Much less energy used that way and it's a helluvalot easier

Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

dude i work at a mental ward there is no way they'd commit a fellow worker

i'm serious though this is real OOBE and i just gotta figure it out, well i always thought you couldn't bring a reality to you in OOBE?

isn't that like physical world trying to drag an object across a table with your mind?

maybe can work but harder to do, i tell ya what... what tips can you give me for avoiding this natural instinct when i feel like i'm about to fall out of the bed but my body is actually lying still

is it self protection? physical/spiritual clash?

where is my boundary i just can't seem to break free. i might go back to pot that helped i enjoyed living in 3rd person

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Obviously your weed was laced, i smoked pot for 8 years and functioned normally, went about my life high as #.
Never seen nothing, never got in trouble, never did anything "stupid" unless be immature is doing so.
All i can say is acid and dmt are something completely different, i don't even have words to describe what it is like to feel their power! And for the record i haven't smoked pot or touched drugs in nearly 5 months and never felt better

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Use my mobile phone service provider.

You have an outer body experience everytime you open the bill! And you stay there when you realise you are tied into the contract for the next 18 months!

Works for me every time

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
all jokes aside now guys i no longer do drugs and i am serious about having an OOBE can anyone help me

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I can help you but it would require you to take drugs....
If not this may help www.erowid.org...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
well i'll look inot it but i want a non drug solution i know you guys can astral travel i'm only asking for help i'm an adult know what i'm doing i just wanna leave my body

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
From what I’ve read on the subject the reason you have been waking up and are moving around is because you haven't put yourself into sleep paralysis, I have also tried oobe quite abit lately with not much success, the closest I have been which made me feel so strange and different was when I watched a video about having to be still in a part dream like state, sort of when you’re still dreaming but can control it still, so I put an alarm on for 4am turned it off and then again for 4 30 am, and then again at 5, when I was at 5am I was in this lucid dream state and then I tried ‘looking into my mind’ as it was and I felt so strange I cannot explain it, I have tried since but I keep nodding off, the point in having more alarms is too keep you from nodding off too much.

Hope I have helped and good luck!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
There is a massive thread here conscious Oobe that is actually pinned to the top of the paranormal forum, maybe have a read there.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by exo87
I can help you but it would require you to take drugs....
If not this may help www.erowid.org...

It would require you to use drugs?
I would really go into a spazm but I wont cos I dont wana get kicked out of ats, but you are so wrong in telling people to take acid?
you lost the plot or what?

To the OP, it's a path, go into the Monroe institute website, you might find ideas.
You dont just jump out of your body in two days.
You dont need drugs to have an obe.

That was offkey.
Very bad on your part.
And no, I dont want to hear about a documentary that tells you about papa shaman that uses it and talks to the spirit of gaia.
Thats not the point here. What if something happend to the OP just because you told him to take drugs?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
There is absolutely no need for drugs.

Perhaps when you have fully realized your in-body experience, having an out of body experience may have more relevance? Being properly grounded when performing such activities is imminently important. Dont discount the seriousness of that

One process, for some perspectives, that may work:

Find your "observer" but do not lose "sight" of your in-body perspective
Move slowly behind your physical body (third person perspective)
Hold there
Practice repeatedly, and for more extended periods of time.

Small steps, friend.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Well lucky for you i'm not dumb enough to take drugs any more
i had my fun back in my cooking days but thast's all in the past!@!

anyway i tried last night and no success just another dreamless night

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

It is not something that will just materialize and you will all of a sudden be able to perform an out of body experience at will at any point. It takes practice, effort, and focus. Its a slow progression, so you have to be patient (as with all things, neh?).

edit: wait, i posted that today
you were speaking to someone else

edit on 28-12-2010 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
lol one day i guess it will happen and you'll see me writing about it

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

You have to work towards it, like everything else in life

What i posted in my first post in this thread is quite good advice for you to start out. If you are not intimately familar with your in-body experience in its fullness, how would you even know if you were going outside of it? You will likely get results quite quickly (as in a few weeks usually), but in doing so, you will hopefully realize what exactly you are "tapping" into. Dont get distracted by the glitz and glamour in its many forms, its easy to do.

Best of luck friend

<<   2 >>

join