It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help OOBE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I am very disappointed to hear that people need to use drugs in order to induce a spiritual experience. It gives people who have real spiritual, psychic experiences a bad name. Besides, such induced experiences are faked anyway. Not real. Certainly, not sustainable. Yeah, next time put a disclaimer and fine print on it that said "your experience may vary due to drugs used." Need drugs to induce spiritual experiences.....

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
to be honest anyone who says they had an OOBE experience and used drugs to get it was obviously high and they cannot be taken seriously

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
On a slightly related note of drugs, I read of one legal herb called calea zacatechichi, also known as the dream herb, heres come background information on the herb en.wikipedia.org...

Personally I am willing to give it a shout, It's cheap too, considering i don't smoke anymore I'm gonna mix into tea

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Well the drug '___' (dimethyltryptamine) i mentioned is what causes dreams...... so by some peoples logic dreams are fake??

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by exo87
Well the drug '___' (dimethyltryptamine) i mentioned is what causes dreams...... so by some peoples logic dreams are fake??

We are not talking about dreams. We are talking about spiritual experiences manifested in dreams and whether or not they contain some divine, higher purposes, or simply drugs induced. With the former, you begin to place yourself within the context of your world. You will begin to understand the past and the future, using yourself and your experiences as a reference point. With the latter, your experiences are completely isolated from the whole of human history or even your own history. The reason is that the drug induced spiritual experiences are not the intent of a divine, spiritual being. They are merely experiences like having sex and eating.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Theres a lot of quite negative responses from some about NOT trying to OOBE as it 'opens doorways to evil'.
I'll call BS on that response , anyone who says that has NO idea on what they're talking about, they scared of the truth.
Yes it can lead to negative experiences if you let it. But the truth is we OOBE every night when we sleep. its just that most of the time we're too tired to realise and just let the dream take its own path.
MY advice is to learn to LUCID dream first, to take control of your dreams and to mold them to your will, once you've done that ( I won't say mastered as that takes too long) you'll be able to take it to the next level and try to leave your body. which is nothing to be scared about in fact it can be quite enlightening as it can eliminate the fear of death.
There are negative entities out in the ether but once you've made sure you can handle yourself they'll leave you alone, all you have to do is show that your strong enough to say NO to them.
I try to OOBE all the time, twice I actually have, well once I couldn't seperate my feet and got stuck and wham back in body again, the second time I floated through the ceiling and I LOVED it.
I believe that mankind used to be able to astrally travel all the time but todays modern way of life leaves very little time to learn that we can be truly free, we are trained to be enslaved and seek only material wealth ( that we can't take with us when we die) instead of making our minds wealthy with knowledge.

So MY advice is everyone should try it before telling others to not to even attempt it, if they have a negative experience then tell others of their experiences as it will help others to avoid ther mistakes. Besides I'm of the mind of if you fall off the horse that you should get straight back on and fight the fear.
All the talk about drug usage I try to not recommend it as sure it may help but you begin to rely on the medicinal usage rather than learning how to do it yourself.
edit on 30/12/10 by DataWraith because: added extra text.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
First off, get your emotions under control. Anger, rage, fear, get them all under wraps. Once you are in control of your emotions, meditate and while doing this meditation keep your mind open. Keep it open to all possibilties and keep in contact with your physical body. Feel it, understand the feelings rushing through you that you are controlling. Use this feeling and let yourself begin to wander. I'm in the AP right now while typing this out but I've seemed to get to where I can stay up there. Of course I also have a natural connection to the planes. So yeah... hope my advice helps you. U2 me and let me know how it worked for you. I gave someone else this advice and it seemed to work great for her, though she would have to practice and work at it she admitted. Well, good luck and beware what you find there.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I was probably dreaming this but i woke up at 3am this morning with a white ball of light half the size of a light bulb flying across the room...

Did someone try and help me last night?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destroyer2012
I was probably dreaming this but i woke up at 3am this morning with a white ball of light half the size of a light bulb flying across the room...

Did someone try and help me last night?
Um, one night I woke up in another realm before I woke up in real life and before that I remember being in someone elses bedroom. Is your bedroom all in brown, kind of old school yet modern? Kind of like a grandparents houe >,>

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Destroyer2012

May-be..

The more relevant question would be did it help?

It takes a while to get there, so be patient with things. Others can help through the base forces of the universe, but in the end you have to do it for yourself. Which you are more than capable of doing.

Its just a bit of hand holding as you learn how to walk for yourself. Remember though, in-body experiences should be the focus. That is where you will exact change for yourself, and be able to help others around you. If you do not have a strong "base," the things you "shoot" out will be nothing more than static.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join