It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law : Slowly Being Implemented !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Former CIA chief says greatest threat to the US is the American ctizens ....thehill.com...

Former director Mike Haden states that Al Qaeda is not as big threat as the American public ?
Hmmm...oh sorry for the mispeliing .... that should be Al CIAda.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
when do people become such losers?

i mean it. im so libertarian, that i could care less about those fools who are amputee adicts. let them chop of their legs all they want, its none of my business.

when did this chick, become such a b!tch growing up? did she ever have fun? or was she just out for the xionist gold all along?

it amazes me to see such evil, because my brain cannot grasp why someone would want to hold others down like that.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
They're trying to build a prison, trying to build a prison for you and me to live in, another prison system.
www.youtube.com...
This just came to mind when I saw this.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I guess it would be poor form to begin with a little "we told you so" statement? Yes, yes it would. My apologies.

Having said that, everybody that was arguing "flying is a privilege", "we have to be safe", "security is a right"...is finally figuring out that there is no end to what it is going to take to "make us safe". All the while, we continue to passively accept the removal and blatant disregard for our own personal rights. It is disgusting. And thanks to the concerns about "profiling", we, the innocent ones, are targeted most frequently in order to make sure they have a balanced list of pat-downs should anyone check.

We tried saying then that this was only the beginning. Subways and trains and buses.....DWARF the amount of passengers on planes. Yet no security....yet. Think 250 people blowing up a plane is terrible? Try a 4500 passenger cruise ship -- no scanners or pat downs to get on board though.

Not to mention that cargo planes are relatively, for the most part, unchecked. Yet inspecting packages would certainly not intrude on our personal lives. I know, it's cost prohibitive. But I bet returning those X-ray machines would yield enough coin to at least inspect some....

Lastly -- so long as every other country in the world has less security than us, we will always be at risk.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

I like that! I have to believe you've either done this yourself or have seen/heard it done. The challenge is overcoming the fear of looking like a lunatic. That is what keeps us quiet at work, walking down the street, and around our families. To talk about these sorts of things while sitting at a computer away from everyone is easy. To talk about things like 9/11, martial law, police state, etc. to people we really know and people we come face to face with is hard.

Another question...has anyone here actually seen the signs that say "if you see somethings say something"? Is there physical signs and posters?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
I guess it would be poor form to begin with a little "we told you so" statement? Yes, yes it would. My apologies.

Having said that, everybody that was arguing "flying is a privilege", "we have to be safe", "security is a right"...is finally figuring out that there is no end to what it is going to take to "make us safe". All the while, we continue to passively accept the removal and blatant disregard for our own personal rights. It is disgusting. And thanks to the concerns about "profiling", we, the innocent ones, are targeted most frequently in order to make sure they have a balanced list of pat-downs should anyone check.

We tried saying then that this was only the beginning. Subways and trains and buses.....DWARF the amount of passengers on planes. Yet no security....yet. Think 250 people blowing up a plane is terrible? Try a 4500 passenger cruise ship -- no scanners or pat downs to get on board though.

Not to mention that cargo planes are relatively, for the most part, unchecked. Yet inspecting packages would certainly not intrude on our personal lives. I know, it's cost prohibitive. But I bet returning those X-ray machines would yield enough coin to at least inspect some....

Lastly -- so long as every other country in the world has less security than us, we will always be at risk.

Exactly right.

Our rights are slowly being stripped from us on a daily basis and we are being (or have been) conditioned to accept each instance of additional "public security" check-points as a normal procedure in order to "protect" us

If you own guns, good. If not, start buying them NOW..

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by GunsInBothHands
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

i would have to agree with you there, they are introducing this slowly as to not alarm the public. i would not be surprised to see more of these being introduced across the country, as well as some other type of control 'stations' and or devices. all i have to say is when it comes to gun rights, you can have them when you pry them from my cold dead hands!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
ilive in bakersfield ca. we havent see the the moble plate form as of yet in walmart parking lot this really creps me out!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join