It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Case for "The Hollow Earth" Pt.2 (Witnesses)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hello ATSers,

For those of you who missed part 1

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'd like to bring forth several accounts of individuals who claim to have been inside our Earth. So again, grab a cup of coffee or glass of wine and enjoy.

The Smokey God is a biography of Olaf Jansen and his journey into Hollow Earth.
www.sacred-texts.com...

Admiral Byrd's Journal
www.v-j-enterprises.com...

But the next few individuals are a lot less known. As with any testimony it doesn't stand alone as proof.

Ret. Col. Billie Faye Woodard

Next we have Karl Unger off German U-Boat U209.
www.ourhollowearth.com...

The next man is a desendant of Jacob Waltz aka "The Lost Dutchman"...
Hank Krastman

I'm sure debunkers will have a field day with these guys but I'd love to hear it.

For those of you with further interest...Etidorhpa

I know the Grand Canyon has a interesting history with ancient artifacts and stange naming of landmarks. There is also a lot of the canyon that is strictly off limits.
www.crystalinks.com...

Perhaps some of you may be able to shed some light on a few of these different, yet intertwining, accounts.

edit on 26-12-2010 by QuantumDisciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
thanks for the links^. wether you beleive them or not, inner earth stories are always a good read.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
yep..links are a really good read...

thanks again..btw..part one was very interesting!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
There is no "big feakin hole" over the north pole as the dimwit in the first video says.

It's impossible, there is no land mass over the north pole, it's an ice sheet floating on the ocean.

It's also a lie saying aircraft can't fly directly over the north pole.

Here's a video of the worlds first passenger flight over the pole, in 1969:

edit on 26/12/10 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

The polar opening isn't claimed to be at the north pole. It is supposedly in the 87.7N/142.2E area. It is this area that is off limits.

Cool video though!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDisciple

So how does this hole not suck all the water into it?

And where is the proof that no one flies over those coordinates?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Here is a photo supposedly sneaked out of NORAD showing the different paths of satelites.

home.comcast.net...

Noitce the area in question isn't covered. I do not have proof the area is a no fly zone...any pilots that can confirm/deny this?

Theory is that water doesnt flow into but actually out of the holes...freshwater. Some strange pollen, insects, Mammoths, all found in icebergs that are believed to have originated from within. Just theory mind you.

Read the links!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hey what does Phil Schneider and Dulce base have to do with Inner Earth...?

Well... Except reinforce underground bases and high technology contained therein.

All the stories I've read about Inner Earth civilizations and Agartha proclaim great magnetic levitation rails and all sorts of wonderful, life-easing, technology. The same stuff is indeed found in DUMBs.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I too, love reading stories of the hollow earth.
It's one of the mysteries that wont go away,
kind of like people who always try to ruin threads.
but , the hollow earth theory is awesome.
love the tread. keep it coming !

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Ah of course, that pic is an indication of all satellites orbiting the planet...

We'll just ignore all of the satellites on polar orbits then shall we, you know the ones with near 90 degree inclination...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BrainGarden

Sorry I didn't realise denying ignorance was deemed to be ruining a thread.

edit on 26/12/10 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
ya know u would think with all
the visits to hollow earth, that
somebody would come back
with a picture. I mean these
folks have flying saucers, do
they not have a Kodak lying
around somewhere.

flag & star

I did read all the links as I do
find inner earth fascinating.
Maybe, I'll get to see it one day.
Since just by breathing it's air
will cure all my medical problems.
That's a nice thought. Any ideas
on how long these beings from
inner earth live? Life spans I mean ???

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

You would think with all the camera's on the cell phones these days. If I was invited there and they were nice enough to come get me in a saucer craft and take me to the inner Earth without probing my penis or anal cavity under the pretence that I was not to take any photos...I would honor my word.

I thought I remember someone saying they live very long, like Methuselah. He was 969 years old when he passed on according to the Bible.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

/
'Denying ignorance' - who told you that?

WRT a hole..

''It's impossible, there is no land mass over the north pole, it's an ice sheet floating on the ocean.''

That statement makes no sense, in fact, dare I say it seems a little ignorant.

However, I will not deny you. I have no right.

If you value proof so much, why don't you ask your local quantom physicist to show you proof that anything you can percieve is real?. All science has proven is that matter (or even proof of matter) is entirely dependant on an observer or consiousness. When they 'deny' you the proof, ask them for the proof of the consiousness. Good luck with that.

My point being that even the very building blocks of exictence have no real idependant definition or 'proof' of being.

'Proof' is often demanded by such 'Hoax Killers' , but they rarely realise that 'proof'' is just as subject to subjectivity as anything else, so in essense, the only real proof is that there is no real proof of anything, ever.

There's your proof, but if you don't understand it... is it real?

One can only trust ones heart (or feelings)

Peace

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Well I though Dr. Phil dropping in on some stinky greys two miles under the surface might draw on the "Lost Dutchman" story. It was in the same general area. Col.Billie Woodard talks about the DUMBs as well. I thought it was a little pertinent. Although everyone who has been to inner Earth raves about how clean the air is...then again 2 miles under is far from being "inner Earth."

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

"Off limits"

...It is supposedly in the 87.7N/142.2E area...

Well.....checking Google Earth...by Jove! It's actually labeled, on my version! (I must be special?)

Can anyone help translate? It says: "Lomonosov Ridge"

That's the general location of those Lat/Longs, anyway....perhaps the "hole" is being masked by one of the 'o's?? There're four...count'em, four to choose from. Rather suspicious, if you ask me....what kind of person uses four 'o's in a perfectly good word like "Lmnsv"??

Wait, let me zoom in some more.....yes, that's the ticket....ermmmmmm......the Lat/Longs are in digital. base ten format?

Let's convert to minutes/seconds, as used on GE (and aviation navigational computer databases, and printed aeronautical charts.....actually, aviation digitizes the seconds figure, from base 12 (or is it "base 60"? Math can get confusing....) to base ten...but that's not important right now, I can handle it...)...GE puts seconds in bunches of sixty, then digital segments of each second, for smaller slivers of accuracy....boy, oh boy!!

In the supplied co-ordinates, each six minutes is 0.1, digitally.....so, for North Latitude, the .7 converts to 42 minutes. Similarly, the .2E Longitude is 12 minutes.....zeroing/zooming in....careful, careful.....hold it......whew!! Scary!

Well, it seems it is NOT "masked" by Lomonsovostovokosovichkrakow, after all.....as I zoomed and zoomed, something incredible happened!! I entered the Hole......ooops, false alarm, looks like GE lets you go underwater. Hit the seafloor a little off, it's at N87'42"04 by E142'10"53. (Of course, the distance between lines of longitude are VERY small, at this extreme latitude, so....pretty good....might have been that wicked undertow, on the way down).

Hmmmmmmmm.....looks like there's about 3,569 feet of water over my head...(gulp!) Can't stay long, running low on air, but (looking around, stomping feet), looks pretty solid underfoot, so far....

Hey! Don't blame the messenger!!!

Says "copyright" Europa technologies, and 'Geocentre Consulting'. Oh, and "Image IBCAO" (Code?).....ah, no such luck...it's THIS.

AS TO any airlines that may fly that general location? I don't have any Arctic nor Polar Charts....not much use for 'em. (Takes specialized training and procedures above about 70 degrees North). You can search online, for purchase....or, just get a globe, and a string....hold the string between likely major cities, to find the Great Circle Routes. These may line up with some known, published Jet Routes. Have fun!!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

So if it isn't seen on GE it doesn't exist??

The photo I posted doesn't show any satelites that go over that location, strange how GE managed to get overhead imagery of it. I guess if they painted it you would be able to tell. So maybe my photo is fake. Did you notice when you zoom far about the location a hole appears?

or

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

With all due respect to everyone reading this thread...

May I strongly object, and offer up this explanation as an alternative.

earth is a planet not a spaceship and is not hollow. How can it be? Planetary physics or astrophysics are laws obeyed by all universal objects. Earth behaves as a planet, is solid with a core, mantel, magma, and surface plates which happen to be shifting at this very moment.

If any hypothesis promoting a hollow earth can possibly explain the weather patterns and flow of magnetic particles all around our PLANET please set forth a model or kindly link to a website for perusal.

With all due respect to all fellow atsers...this is nonsense for what agenda or objective I have no earthly idea.

thanks for allowing this post and I intend NO disrespect towards anyone of you, and will defend your right to post your opinions and viewpoints.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Why do i get the drift whenever Hollow Earth is talked about, everybody assumes the crust will be paper-thin?

On another note, Until we explore the depths of our oceans and caves/tunnels (the ones that arn't shut off to the public due to blasting or concreting them) the idea of a hollow earth, honey-comb, or deep cavernous system are all possible. Trying to Debunk this topic is utter stupidity.
edit on 27-12-2010 by aRogue because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2010 by aRogue because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by EdWard54

earth is a planet not a spaceship and is not hollow. How can it be? Planetary physics or astrophysics are laws obeyed by all universal objects. Earth behaves as a planet, is solid with a core, mantel, magma, and surface plates which happen to be shifting at this very moment.

If any hypothesis promoting a hollow earth can possibly explain the weather patterns and flow of magnetic particles all around our PLANET please set forth a model or kindly link to a website for perusal.

I will keep this to Earth and not the other planets simply because we cannot and will not be drilling into them anytime soon to prove if they are hollow or not.

atlasobscura.com...
This is a link that will take you to article about the deepest hole known to man.

Here are a few points I find interesting from the article:

"It has been said that the human race knows more about certain distant galaxies than it does about the ground that lies beneath its very feet"

"The drilling apparatus thus allowed for greater measurement integrity since rock samples would deform under their incredible internal pressure when brought to the surface. Needless to say, the project produced enormous amounts of geological data, most of which elucidated how little we know about our planet."

At least he was honest.

Does this prove the Earth is hollow? Certainly not. But since we haven't probed down to the core we are left to use indirect evidence to support any given theory. Which leaves us to a good question, can indirect evidence prove a theory? Does a doctor need to cut into a patient to prove there is a tumor seen on a X-ray?

Here are a few things you may find interesting.

1. Both Earth and Moon ring hollow for hours after struck with meteorites, as measured by seismic stations on Earth and on the Moon.

2. Earthquakes do not occur deeper than 450 miles, but down there, the supposedly molten magma would not create and release friction via earthquakes - a viscous or molten mass equalizes tension, it does not accumulate tension because it is flexible.

3. Gravity experiments in mine shafts show that the balls pointing to the center of gravity point away from the center of the Earth, instead of towards it, as measured by the distance at the top and bottom of two lead balls hanging from very long wires into a mine shaft.

4.The temperature, as one gets past a certain latitude, increases as one approaches the poles, which is not supposed to happen; arctic (and in less cases, antarctic) explorers have reported in their ship's logs to have taken off their climate gear (this was before Goretex)

5. The origin of icebergs: around the north pole, they are made of frozen sweetwater - not frozen saltwater. There is little if any precipitation of rain or snow (sweetwater) in the polar regions. Saltwater freezes to sea ice at low enough temperatures. There is no supply of sweetwater to explain the existence of icebergs which are hundreds of feet high, up to hundreds of miles long and dozens of miles wide. (If it is fresh water coming out of the opening it would make sence that these inhabitants would come to the surface for salt)

6. Icebergs around the north pole are colored by red pollen of an unknown plant, as well as dust - a lot of it; including earth material on top of them.

7. There is a actual skeleton on display at the Smithsonian of a giant from inner Earth. (Just kidding, I just want to check if you're reading this)

8. Many bird species in the northern hemisphere migrate north - before winter; birds in the southern hemisphere migrate south in their winter, too - if the poles are the coldest regions, it makes no sense, but flocks of millions of birds like the auk have been observed doing this, and they must have a very good reason.

9. Floating flora and fauna near the northern polar region's ocean: seeds, flowers and trees are found at latitudes where none should be, and they are often very fresh, not decomposed from many months of floating in the ocean currents that might have brought them from far away.

10. The stomach content of (un)frozen mammoth has been found to contain tropical (undigested) plants that do not occur anywhere in the northen polar region; supposedly, the last time the mammoths were clomping around was during the last Ice Age (not the Pixar animation films 1, 2 or 3), but many were found with their (un)frozen meat good enough to give it to the sled dogs in Siberia for dinner (or late lunch).

Now the best indirect evidence that supports the current accepted model of Earth's interior is seismological data.

Here is one theory explaining how the seismological data may actually show the Earth is hollow. Enjoy...
www.hollowplanets.com...

FYI:
The average distance from the surface to the center of Earth's core is 3,900 miles.

edit on 27-12-2010 by QuantumDisciple because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2010 by QuantumDisciple because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join