It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Case for "The Hollow Earth" Pt.2 (Witnesses)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
LMFAO !!!!

Are you messing with me right now ???

Every one of those links is suspect in its own right, ..... they almost make me embarrased to be a member here. If they werent a part of some money making scheme " Byrd's secret diary for sale" then they are a work of outright lunacy deotrosmundos.com... has anyone actualy read that ??? its bat# crazy !!!

One of your links is also a reference to a Fictional book. .... key word = fictional.

OP needs a reality check.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Pretty wild for sure. I thought this whole theory was lunacy when I first heard of it. But the more I read both sides Ive come to believe each theory is possible. Yeah, some of those accounts are out there.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

If they werent a part of some money making scheme " Byrd's secret diary for sale" then they are a work of outright lunacy deotrosmundos.com... has anyone actualy read that ??? its bat# crazy !!!

One of your links is also a reference to a Fictional book. .... key word = fictional.

OP needs a reality check.

Did you bother reading the journal or did you just assume the site was trying to sell it? When I scrolled down it showed the journal for free...obviously you didn't take the time to read what a US Adrmiral had to say. I'm aware that Billie Woodards testimony is out there but I was hoping for a debunker to use something other than a pompous rant to disprove it.

The Smokey God is presented as a true account from the manuscripts of Olaf Jansen which is explained. You obviously didn't read that either.

Thanks for the troll...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

How do we know you're not ignorant as well?

Hollow Earth is nothing more than a theory. Instead of trying so hard to debunk it like every other amateur debunker on this site, try and open your mind a bit.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

There's being open minded and then there's being so open minded that ones brains have fallen out.

Call me what you want but hollow earth to me equals a messy floor and an empty skull.

edit on 27/12/10 by Chadwickus because: (reason classified)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Then why invest so much time and energy into this topic?

Do you have an axe to grind or something?

If you don't believe something, that's fine. However, you need hard evidence that Earth is NOT hollow and so far, you haven't shown it. Ditto for those who think it is hollow.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I really don't think I'm investing very much time at all in this subject, perhaps I should...

All I'm doing is throwing out an alternative opinion.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

opinion or beliefs ?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Hey boondock ST.

Santa (alien) Lives at the North pole ! and the Hole is coverd off and on ! LOL
Here a Ufo he Rides Well it a Animation anyways LOL I Posted this on the Last Recent Hollow Earth thread..

edit on 27-12-2010 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

in the First video you posted of flight 123 1969 flight over the north pole at the end i heard him say at the End of the clip He has seen many Small holes and Crevices at the north Pole yet no one actually from what ive seen (YET) showed any photos of the Zero point location of True North Pole nor a film from the 1969 flight of the North pole
?

The North Pole becomes an 'island' for the first time in history as ice melts

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Mercator North Pole 1595 ?
upload.wikimedia.org...

I Guess we will see if any of this is true when the Ice Sheet is melting !

any land mass hole ! Hmm who know's I want to learn More !

NASA
Earth Observatory

Record Sea Ice Minimum
earthobservatory.nasa.gov...

Ahh why is there a big circle in the middle ? is there a need for it ? that big ? in the photo in the site below ?

NASA
Melt Season in the Arctic Getting Longer

True Image of the North Pole ?

Let's not forget what we see at Saturn and Jupiter! of their North poles Just a Thought !

Yet NASA Shows No Problem of Viewing the Poles of Saturn and Jupiter

Lets take a look !

Cassini Images Bizarre Hexagon on Saturn
www.jpl.nasa.gov...

(Missing Data) ?
'Cat's Eye' Images Show Cold Hole Over Jupiter's North Pole
www.jpl.nasa.gov...

Source

Vortex mechanics site
www.feandft.com...

News for Your Neurons
All posts tagged ‘Venus Express’
Venus’ Polar Vortex Is Surprisingly Wild
www.wired.com... for Your Neurons

or that the Claimed Big Ass hole is just a Vortex here on earth once in a while ! ?

Question questions I want answers thank ya very much !

I Haven't drawn to any conclusions until i find the facts

As most of US here on ATS have only the Source's from your Local or Own Library,
the Internet and a Near by University to find it Or Connections From Layered Sources LOL

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDisciple

The first video you posted of the guy who said he spoke to the pilot about the huge gaping hole at the pole, said he wouldn't talk because he wanted to keep his job etc..and that many pilots know about the opening etc.

One question:

If polar pilots regularly fly around the 'lip' of this giant hole, where are all the photos of it?

A photo can and would be posted anonymously, anyone could do it and keep their jobs (if their job is more important to them than the realities of our planet are!)...

So, it's got to be bunk. At least a handful of the many pilots supposedly aware of this, *would* have either talked publicly or at least photographed it and leaked it out. And *none* of the many thousands of pilots have done so.

Why would flying over a hole, however big, be like 'flying in outer space'? It wouldn't be.
If it were, every time an aircraft flew over a cliff or when the land dropped rapidly away, they would be in free fall, which they are not.

Instrumentation going haywire is one thing, but any pilot who cannot fly without instrumentation, is *not* a pilot...not one i'd be happy flying with at any rate.

And wouldn't the sea water...just empty into the hole?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Maybe the earth is really hollow .. who knows?
Anybody ever seen conclusive proof and evidence that it is not?

At least Google Earth has shown extremely suspicious images of both poles, as if they were computer generated / animated .. can you confirm this at least?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDisciple

Hi,

Interesting thread. I have been trying to look into this for sometime now but there isnt alot, if any hard evidence.

In regard to Adm Byrds journey, has anyone seen the big truck / snowmobile they took with them - it was massive!!

Here are some newspaper acticles from the time of his journey:

www.yesteryear.clunette.com...

That vehicle is massive! So the question i ask is where did it go?? It seems it was a oneway journey. But i am sure if was lying around the antarctic surface it would have been noticed by now??

Pilots:

I also tried to find information on Nth / Sth pole flights, here is a forum for pilots - one reply stood out but have a read

CO will start a nonstop EWR-HKG over the north pole in March 2001, The North pole was a forbidden zone for commercial planes until a few weeks ago.

Link: www.flyertalk.com...

Also one person makes a reference to Quantus sight-seeing flights over the '' South Pole '' however these flights that run 3 times per year, once on new years eve ( sounds like fun
) do not fly over the pole, and actually go no where near it - see the below website.

www.antarcticaflights.com.au...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

you need hard evidence that Earth is NOT hollow and so far

On the contrary Chadwickus does not need hard evidence! There is a myriad of scientific data to show that the earth is solid earth by respected & world renown scientists! (That is something you need to research he does not have to provide it to you!).

The ones who have to prove their point are the hollow earth people. I personally am undecided on this issue but until the Hollow earth theory is proven the mainstream science dudes are winning this argument as thy already have their evidence on the board & have stated their case!. Not saying a hollow earth isn't possible but time is running out, the odds are with the official story!. As every day passes without proof of the hollow earth I tend to think it is a hoax!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Is it possible that they were sworn to secrecy or signed a contract/waiver?

I imagine that if someone had broken protocol, we would probably never hear from them again.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

If you want a debate, then you have to abide and bring YOUR facts to the table.

Otherwise, it's a one-sided attack on those who think that the earth is hollow.

Why do I get the feeling that I'm arguing with teenagers?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Hard evidence is gonna be hard, although are you up for a hike
lets go to Antarctica - 40 days and 40 nights should be enough....

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Why do I get the feeling that I'm arguing with teenagers?

OK so just because someone does not agree with you they must be teenagers ..... Hmmmmmmm Not that sounds like the words of someone mature!.

As I stated I am undecided on this! The emphasis is on the Hollow earth people to bring their proof. The mainstream theory that is accepted by many many scientists that earth is solid has proof everywhere right up to high school science text books! Again I am un decided but it is most definitely it is up to the hollow theory people to prove their case .. cry, laugh or dispute all you want it is a fact!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

If you kindly use the search function on here, you'll find some information on the hollow earth theory. That should give you some idea of what people are discussing, etc.

It won't prove anything but the only real way to know for sure is to go to these places by yourself. I'm sure that most of us don't have that kind of time/money/access to do so. Therefore, all we have to rely on is second-hand information from those who have been to those areas. It's not too reliable though but it's all that there is right now.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Here are some clips i just found on the Antarctic journey by Byrd and also a breif clip on test driving the snow-buggy. I still can't find any information of what happened to the snow buggy, however i also found schematics, it was well equipped - see external picture link

All video clips are from Admiral Byrds expedition -

Antarctica - 1939 to 1941 - Released by the General Commitee:

With all the clips i have found, the most interesting thing i found is what isnt included in the footage. Where are any images from flights over Antarctica??

Enjoy

edit on 27-12-2010 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2010 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join