It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUST WATCH - A video explaining the nature of humanity and our progression towards the future. One

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This is a truly beautiful movie that has been crafted to appeal greatly to the modern generation in a style that is so appealing to the brains of youth that it is guaranteed to leave a lasting impression in your mind and assist us in knowing the truth of what humanity is.

We are a family - The borders are coming down - The currency is going away - The Titans are dying.

I hope you enjoy the clip as much as I did,

Much love and blessings this holiday season,

-G

edit on 26-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Here is a link to the website with similar teachings and lectures if you are interested in this one.

Share them with your children and friends and youths, see how they react to the teaching process involved.

-G

New Learning

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Eventually the human race will just be a single superorganism, a hivemind, a collective consciousness.
Something like the Zerg from Starcraft.

A single omniscient creature.
edit on 26-12-2010 by Segador because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This is a great way of thinking but it is not practical. Why? Here is a great example...

You say you want the world to act like a family right? Dont even consider the world or even your own home town...Consider the homeless guy down the street...Would you give all your money and possessions to them? Of course you wouldnt...But that is the key to us as a planet coming together as a family...

Ever wonder why ants are so successful? Because each and every single ant would give everything for all the other ants including its life in the blink of an eye with no hesitation...

I sure wouldnt want to give all my money and possessions away to some stranger, let alone someone from another country...And that is why the world will never ever be a family...Not to mention, what family gets along anyway?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by illusion987
This is a great way of thinking but it is not practical. Why? Here is a great example...

You say you want the world to act like a family right? Dont even consider the world or even your own home town...Consider the homeless guy down the street...Would you give all your money and possessions to them? Of course you wouldnt...But that is the key to us as a planet coming together as a family...

Ever wonder why ants are so successful? Because each and every single ant would give everything for all the other ants including its life in the blink of an eye with no hesitation...

I sure wouldnt want to give all my money and possessions away to some stranger, let alone someone from another country...And that is why the world will never ever be a family...Not to mention, what family gets along anyway?

Pardon me while I clean the barf from by keyboard, incredible nausea came from reading your post.

Firstly, we are not ants, nor are we expected to give all prosperity to our brothers and sisters of other nations. We are expected as humanity to aid those who are in need within our community when we are strong enough and able enough to do so - on the public level and not through federal programs.

The true problem lies in the dehumanizing, the thinking that others deserve LESS than us, the idea that they are not worthy of what we possess in terms of basic essentials. This is an absolute farce.

The homeless man who begs for money will receive food, the friend of a friend who needs a place to sleep is welcome in my home. This hoarding, tribal mind set of us against them is over. We are one humanity.

Without even realizing it, more and more of us are beginning to empathize the fate of another, and even if you disagree, the light workers and those who will create this movement will rise around you and you will be carried away in the flood of selfless service that we will offer to each other as brother and sister.

The EU is dead, America is dying.

Welcome to the new world - let go of the old and embrace the new possibilities.

What family gets along? According to surveys, not American families.

We have the ability to learn, this is what makes us strong as human beings.

-G

edit on 26-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Wow!

Thanks OP, this video demonstrate very well where we're going as a civilisation. We're at the threshold of a new era. I can feel it!

Without empathy, we're getting nowhere because we are inter-dependant. It's that simple.

We need to change our values, our mindset. We need to stop being "patriotic" to a small portion of earth but we should instead realize that we're all ONE.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redge
Wow!

Thanks OP, this video demonstrate very well where we're going as a civilisation. We're at the threshold of a new era. I can feel it!

Without empathy, we're getting nowhere because we are inter-dependant. It's that simple.

We need to change our values, our mindset. We need to stop being "patriotic" to a small portion of earth but we should instead realize that we're all ONE.

It paints a crystal clear image for me as well.

Our salvation lies in the salvation of everyone else. I do not know the answers, and neither does anyone else, but if we just do what feels right I think the game will play itself to the benefit of all beings everywhere.

Trust.

-G

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Interesting clip but its to idealistic. The perfect dream that most likely wont ever happen because there are too many factors stacked against it. Human existance is to complex to allow for such things to happen. To start with you would need to eradicate all the factors that set people apart from each other, such as race,religion,language, social standing, political ideas, etc. etc.. Everybody has a different opinion on what is right and wrong, we dont all agree on the same thing. Most of us can agree on common issues like stealing and killing but there is far too many other things we cant agree on. Human needs are very simple, Food,water and shelter are all we need to survive. Freedom would be nice too but lets face it that went a long time ago when overpopulation of the planet began and people realised that exploiting others for financial gain seemed like a fun thing to do. Nature has always had the best way, survival of the fittest, a perfect balance. We killed animals for food and animals killed us for the same reason, the best hunters survived and took care of their families. Somone is going to teach all the next generations the stuff that is mentioned in the clip (more like brainwash in my opinion) so they will think that it is great and pass it on to their children etc.., Which basically makes it a form of religion/brainwashing. And anyone who does not want to agree this idealistic system will be punished, imprisoned, ridiculed.

Mankind thinks the same way now as it did many years ago, nothing has changed. The only difference now is that some power hungry wealthy slavers run the whole planet and create rules to keep us all under control, take all the freedoms we once had. Primitive man had the right too build where he wanted, hunt and gather where he wanted, live his life anyway he wanted. Maybe he would have risked being killed by man,men or another predator but at least he could live his life free without being controlled.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by illusion987

Some of us already have, and more will in time. Don't be so short on faith my friend. There is a lot more love in this world than we give it credit for.

Great post OP. This is what I have been saying.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Segador
Eventually the human race will just be a single superorganism, a hivemind, a collective consciousness.
Something like the Zerg from Starcraft.

A single omniscient creature.

You could say this is already so, we just haven't realized it yet.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ady37

Very bleak indeed - your view of the world. Strange though that as far as I reach through all the people I know, nothing like this is happening, nothing is as bad as the news would have you believe.

Sure, the economy is bunk, but we are in a transition period of epic proportions, nothing is going to be the same.

This is a map for the future, not an expectation for the now.

But if we start walking, talking and acting like a true human being connected to our higher self - beauty will emerge like never before on this world.

So looking forward to whatever comes

-G

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Interesting.. Good video .. Yes people are beginning to learn that we all are human and equal.. Sadly though many more still fail to realise it... Thank you for sharing the video quite refreshing to see some hope..

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by illusion987

sorry but.... wake up! the only reason you feel that way is because the world/reality we currently cohabit is based on material wealth and power struggles if you take away these things which is precisely what us so called tree hugger, new age thinkers, hippy's are talking about you no longer need to be selfish or look on anyone as a burden or even a stranger its these ideas of power and wealth that create the alienation from the human collective but i also beleive they have served a purpose up till now and that is to teach us how not to behave so we can abandon these old principles and shall we say level up to new phaze of evolution where all the lessons we have learnt can be fully realised in a new age of human understanding common ground, common goals, common sense!!

peace

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The walls are not coming down, and I think it is very ignorant for you to even believe something like that by watching some silly youtube video. Being optimistic and being ignorant are two very different things. Just saying.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I have seen this video on youtube before. It is very interesting and I'm glad you decided to post it and share it here. I recommend that everyone watch another video series with a similar teaching style.

It's called "The story of stuff"

Here is a link to part 1. You can find the rest in the youtube sidebar

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
The walls are not coming down, and I think it is very ignorant for you to even believe something like that by watching some silly youtube video. Being optimistic and being ignorant are two very different things. Just saying.

My friend,

The walls ARE coming down, one person at a time. The question is, when will you tear down your own?

With Love,

Your Brother

new topics

top topics

join