It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negativity breeds Negativity...in the same way...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Hi king, i can whole heartedly agree with the positivity being infectious encouraging others to feel better in them selves and confident about it.
I used to be a happy go lucky guy & always positive but the last few yrs have been difficult to say the least and yet at times have been encouraged by fiends positive attitudes so i can say from experience its as good as the negative side is bad.
The realization, or should i say my recent focusing on the fact that Love is the only real need we have is understanding true love, both given & received to empower us to release negative thoughts & fear so that we may live happy and fulfilling lives.

Its easier for some to achieve than others but that single understanding has gotten me through some rough times & will be the way i emerge from whats nearly here a strong & better human being as the lack of any love has made me untrusting and ruled by fear.
with love & forgiveness in my heart i can overcome anything. We all can!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Hi king, i can whole heartedly agree with the positivity being infectious encouraging others to feel better in them selves and confident about it.
I used to be a happy go lucky guy & always positive but the last few yrs have been difficult to say the least and yet at times have been encouraged by fiends positive attitudes so i can say from experience its as good as the negative side is bad.
The realization, or should i say my recent focusing on the fact that Love is the only real need we have is understanding true love, both given & received to empower us to release negative thoughts & fear so that we may live happy and fulfilling lives.

Its easier for some to achieve than others but that single understanding has gotten me through some rough times & will be the way i emerge from whats nearly here a strong & better human being, as the lack of any love has made me untrusting and ruled by fear although that says more about the ones dishing it than receiving as they are stealing any good energy. With compassion for fellow humans we can live with love & forgiveness in our hearts & then we can overcome anything. We all can!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Its easier for some to achieve than others but that single understanding has gotten me through some rough times & will be the way i emerge from whats nearly here a strong & better human being, as the lack of any love has made me untrusting and ruled by fear although that says more about the ones dishing it than receiving as they are stealing any good energy. With compassion for fellow humans we can live with love & forgiveness in our hearts & then we can overcome anything. We all can!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join