It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon - No camera footage = No plane. A reasonable assumption.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Thanks and its good to get raised on your toes for sure from time to time. I have no problem with that. And yes, I doubt myself all of the time. Regarding this airliner aspect, I have tried to find the airliner and proof of such in videos, pics and including visiting and speaking with former co workers & friends who were that at at the Pentagon and just cannot. Some of them also believe there no airplane that hit the building that day. But I can find over & over aspects that cast serious doubt on the OS. You all carry on, it was a big day here and I gotta hit the rack. Nite.

edit on 12/26/2010 by mikelee because: Add text

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Concerning the un-doctored photo in OP...
I’m not trying to sway, but re-enforce you here;

On the Gov. issued photo (frame 4) on the very right hand edge, the cone shows so much less distortion than the very left hand edge does.
I believe the view is shot from a wide angle lens and is cropped where we see the cone. Had it not been cropped, we’d see more to the right side of the cone, (notice part of the “t” is cut-off from the word impact) and where the photo matches the distortion we see on the left. Inside of those five whole frames, we may see actual footage of the projectile…
How hard would it be to crop five frames, and insert the wrong date? And, give the excuse given as to why the date is wrong. Imagine the pressure on the guy’s shoulder that had to get this cropping ready, and the deadline came before he could correct it…As the public is well-known to be so gullible, it was little risk to submit it as an appeasement?

I don't subscribe to the OS, it is BS to me. I'm not a "mushroom." I'm really glad for people who are better at articulating their research findings than I am. I suck at it and my arguments suck, but I know I've got the light shining upon me, no "debunker" can dissuade me. Thanks mikelee, I appreciate you.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
It is coming up to the 10th anniversary. 9/11 is keeping the Conspiracy Theorists occupied while the New World Order does what they do.... they create history for us to make CT about
JFK kept them seeking for nearly 50 years!
Apollo, 40 years!
Iran-Contra, 30 years!
NAFTA, 20 years! Far East Imperialism, 10 years!

By the time we put together all the pieces the NWO are already 4-5 conspiracies ahead of us!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
It is coming up to the 10th anniversary. 9/11 is keeping the Conspiracy Theorists occupied while the New World Order does what they do.... they create history for us to make CT about
JFK kept them seeking for nearly 50 years!
Apollo, 40 years!
Iran-Contra, 30 years!
NAFTA, 20 years! Far East Imperialism, 10 years!

By the time we put together all the pieces the NWO are already 4-5 conspiracies ahead of us!

So, you're one of "us" huh?

To me it seems as though you are gloating.

Kinda like the dancing Israelis. Is that a fair assessment?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
So the Global Hawk that hit the Pentagon, was that the Global Hawk the news said went missing the morning of 9/11.? About 20 minutes before the first plane hit the WTC, they mentioned it going missing. They also left you with a live shot of the towers.

Its a shame people hate us so much for wanting to find the truth, when all they'd have to do is show us these videos.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Get this. There's a world class statement on the wikileak/ufo thread that goes:

"if there are no wiki documents showing evidence of a shadow government, then it's reasonable to assume that no shadow government exists."

This is precisely why wikileaks cannot be anything but a misdirectional tool of tptb.

assange has prefaced his debut as a household word with his profession of love for the OS. Now what makes you think tptb won't act accordingly? That assange loves the OS, and stated as such BEFORE he became a household name, was a toe in the waters, a calculated risk designed to test how well his organization would be capable of reinforcing the OS and all the technofascism that came with it.

Where will the poor hero lay his head tonight? He can't even cuddle up with anyone because the television said that he raped two women. Will he even survive the week? MY GOD! Someone tried to ASSASSINATE him while he was in jail!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

It was the Mossad in cahoots with Republican and Democrat Neo-Cons, with liberal agents. The CIA had some involvement but in the end they are all rogue elements within these groups, except for the Mossad who look to benefit the most from 911. The Owner of the WTC admitted to bringing down building 7. That seals the deal for me.

The truth will come out and there will be some ruckus. But nothing like what is going to happen when everything is traced back to its origin and the true enemy is revealed. Kennedy tried to warn us.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I too believe Flight 93 was shot down, but I never understood why the government won't admit this. If they said that the plane was headed towards the White House, or a nuclear plant or whatever, so Bush gave the order to shoot it down, wouldn't it be viewed as a tragic, yet heroic decision on the part of the government? I don't see what the government is gaining by denying it and sticking to the Todd Beamer story.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

assange has prefaced his debut as a household word with his profession of love for the OS.

What a crock...People will twist anything with zero proof..
2nd cause nothing more to say.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Abney

I have a reliable source on the ground of Flight 93 that said there were no bodies found. That person was just as dumbfounded as the other intelligence members about why there were even there. They didn't know who to tell.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
they say to solve a conspiricy you look at who would benefit the most. that would be the democrats. if it was ever proven or evidence that the republicans were behind 9/11 that would mean the overthrow of the government and the end of the republican party. that would mean a dictatorship lead by the democratic party, no opposition and a majority senate to amend the constitution to their will in the name of freedom and democracy.

so it is possible that the republicans are actually trying to protect the republic by covering up all evidence of a conspiracy, knowing that they would be blamed and preventing a coup that would place the real planners of
9/11 in power: the democrats.

remember that during the democrats reign, osama bin laden was allowed to grow. but then again when it comes to bilderberg groups and tri-lateral commissions plans and agendas, they leave their republican and democrat membership cards at the door.

This post made my head hurt.

It's not the Democrats, or the Republicans. You're getting caught up in the whole song and dance. The same things would have happened in the past 20 years no matter who is 'reigning'.

They bring in the Republicans when they want to go to war, and the Democrats when they want to start restricting freedoms. i.e Bush's 2nd term vote recounts / election theft. Do you think anyone with a brain would have put Sarah Palin on the balot, unless it was for a reason? They've invaded the countries they wanted to, and now they want to invade our homes & liberties. Wake up.

Our cunning government that leaves nothing up to chance, would never be unprepared for the next party in office (or atleast now adays) IMO, presidents are chosen long before elections, based on projected outcome / strategy / and how 'down for the cause' that they are.

Oh, and also, the Pentagon is the whole reason I ever suspected anything about 911. 85 cameras that morning, and they release 4 frames that doesn't even show a plane.

edit on 26-12-2010 by jessejamesxx because: fix

edit on 26-12-2010 by jessejamesxx because: fix2

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Abney

while it is well known that the order to "take lives in the air to save lives on the ground" was issued, I have heard it argued (i'm pretty sure on ATS, but can't find the thread
) that forcing the government to kill their own citizens would have been seen as another victory by the terrorists.

www.aldeilis.net...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
There are LOTS of eyewitness' on the ground who saw the plane come in low and fast and crash into the pentagon. It doesn't take much effort to find them. A few years ago when I was in DC I took a cab ride from the Lincoln Memorial over to the Smithsonean. talking to the cabbie I discovered that he was an eyewitness to the crash .. saw the plane and everything. Lots of folks there saw it.

It was a plane.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
There are LOTS of eyewitness' on the ground who saw the plane come in low and fast and crash into the pentagon. It doesn't take much effort to find them. A few years ago when I was in DC I took a cab ride from the Lincoln Memorial over to the Smithsonean. talking to the cabbie I discovered that he was an eyewitness to the crash .. saw the plane and everything. Lots of folks there saw it.

It was a plane.

Yup - of course it was a plane and there is plenty of evidence to prove it beyond any reasonable doubt for anyone who cares to look.

- but that is what I find so fascinatig about these conspiracy memes, how they manage to keep this BS flying by a self-reinforcing whirlwind of delusional thinking and denial, of heroic proportions.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

It was a plane.

And yet not one pic..
Amazing huh...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

And some of those same eye witnesses (2 cops) swear on their lives that the plane came from a different direction and had a different flight path than the OS.

Ok, so you know it's a plane. There is nothing you find odd about the event? You find no contradictions between the OS and the evidence you've seen? If 'no', shouldn't we get some answers.. or at least a video or two?

Really though, if they released those tapes, and it fits the OS EXACTLY, I would never bring up 911 again.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

No, your assumption is not reasonable. Extend it to the wider criminal world. Are you seriously saying that no-one could be convicted of a crime if there is no photographic evidence ? The gun at the scene was registered to the suspected perp, his fingerprints were all over, he had no alibi, the victim was blackmailing him, he had threatened the victim's life to all and sundry but, oh dear, no pics or video, no case. Is that what you are proposing ?

Fact is there is a mass of evidence that AA 77 hit the Pentagon. There are many eyewitnesses to it. Some say it was a passenger jetliner, some say it was a Boeing passenger jetliner, some say it was a Boeing 757 passenger jetliner. ( one eyewitness even picked up a bit and donated it to the Smithsonian, care to prove it is not part of a Boeing 757 ?) None say it was a missile.

Radar, Air Traffic Control, the crew of a nearby C130 and the aircrafts' flight data recorder all place AA 77 at the Pentagon. An Australian researcher, Warren Stutt has recently teased the last few seconds of incomplete frames from the FDR which gives a final radar altitude of 4 feet accompanied by off the scale decellaration.

Then there is the physical evidence at the scene. Body parts dna identified as belonging to passengers and crew of AA 77. Plane parts, all compatible with a Boeing 757 and not with a missile, actually embedded in concrete structures within the Pentagon. How exactly was that "placed " in a raging inferno ?

And, finally, what exactly was the point in hi-jacking AA 77 and disappearing the passengers just to fly something else into the Pentagon ?

So no, lack of photographic evidence other than the security camera shots, means nothing in relation to all the other evidence.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

I hate to say it but the rogue elements within our intelligence agencies are the ones who turn whistle blower or quit due to ethical concerns and are never heard of again.
That is to say the real rogues are running the show and are the majority.
Good post OP.
I agree with your assumptions 100%
edit on 26-12-2010 by Asktheanimals because: added comments

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Well A lot of people on here say "pics or it didnt happen"

I wonder if they think the same way when the govt tell them a story?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

And some of those same eye witnesses (2 cops) swear on their lives that the plane came from a different direction and had a different flight path than the OS.

Ok, so you know it's a plane. There is nothing you find odd about the event? You find no contradictions between the OS and the evidence you've seen? If 'no', shouldn't we get some answers.. or at least a video or two?

Really though, if they released those tapes, and it fits the OS EXACTLY, I would never bring up 911 again.

Perhaps you could remind me what those " 2 cops " said please ? Did they see a passenger jet or a missile ? Did they say it hit the Pentagon or not ? Thanks.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join