It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female bomber kills 41 at food center in Pakistan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Female bomber kills 41 at food center in Pakistan

news.yahoo.com

KHAR, Pakistan – A female suicide bomber detonated her explosives-laden vest killing at least 41 people at an aid distribution center in northwestern Pakistan on Saturday while army helicopter gunships and artillery killed a similar number of Islamic militants in neighboring tribal regions near the Afghan border, officials said.

The bombing appeared to be the first suicide attack staged by a woman in Pakistan, and it underscored the resilience of militant groups in the country's tribal belt despite ongoing military operations against them.

The bomber struck in the main city in Bajur,
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I applaud the freedom fighter for killing these people who are being influenced by westerners. This should teach the lessons of others of siding with the West. Killing and terrorizing the people of Pakistan is the way to go to win the war that has lasted for a decade and this attack shows the resolve of the freedom fighters.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I think they just want us to go home.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

I hope you are being sarcastic.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

What a screwed up world we live in where a suicidal and cowardice religious zealot who explodes a bomb amongst women and children is referred to as "freedom fighter" by others.

Wearing a bomb is not "fighting" and killing non combatants is not warfare. There is nothing noble or honorable about it.

Just another idiot pawn carrying out the political agendas of others.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Agreed with Hefficide.
This has got to be a troll post. Nobody could be so stupid as to think some death cult member blowing himself to kibble-and taking as many innocents as possible-is a freedom fighter. The people who share the idea of the murderer are even greater cowards than the meat popper they send.

The world is a better place without the meat popper, and it will be even better when the would has a giant piece of toilet paper applied to get rid of the supporters.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0
Agreed with Hefficide.
This has got to be a troll post

He's actually being really sarcastic if you haven't noticed.

What i am wondering is, could this women's family been blown by a hellfire rocket fired by a drone into her house?

While someone else took advantage of her grief and anger?

Don't think it's all terrorist's being killed in all those air strikes.Sometimes the coaltion like to play a game called Operation Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 4:

If civillians are not spared with manned aircrafts than what can you expect from RC toy planes called UAV armed with hellfires?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by forklift

I see nothing in the OP that would indicate sarcasm.

I am not American and therefore have a reasonably functional sarcasm detector, but it detects none here.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I was actually suspecting he was being sarcastic

But some out there believe that without a hint of irony or sarcasm in their bones.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

I see nothing in the OP that would indicate sarcasm.

I am not American and therefore have a reasonably functional sarcasm detector, but it detects none here.

Look at the OP's previous posts and threads.

He/She has got a strong anti-islamic agenda.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Fair enough, but there are ways of wording things to indicate sarcasm and this post has none of those indicators. I don't see why I should look at his/her previous posts to try and ascertain whether the post is sarcasm or not. To most this would appear to be genuine and stating what the poster believes.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

Fair enough, but there are ways of wording things to indicate sarcasm and this post has none of those indicators. I don't see why I should look at his/her previous posts to try and ascertain whether the post is sarcasm or not. To most this would appear to be genuine and stating what the poster believes.

I think the OP got sick of making anti-islamic comments and decided to act like a terrorist sympathiser as an Xmas treat for once.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
yea that is really unfourtnate ... but terrorism is just a tactic of warfare ...you have to look at it objectively

these are the resources they have to use because of the over whelming firepower of NATO or PAK Army. Then when they are in power they use the gun to maintain strict control. My problem is that the west uses and supports these countries like Iraq, Pakistan and India like armed pawns ......

us built Iraq up in the 1980s then had 2 wars with her
us built/building up unstable nuke holding Pakistan

did you know Pakistan just put online the worlds largest plutonium producing plant?
larger thanones in the USA or former USSR

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

these are the resources they have to use because of the over whelming firepower of NATO or PAK Army.

There is a big difference between partisan warfare tactics and terrorism - both use covert methods and element of surprise, but one attacks valid military targets, the other innocent civilians. These are terrorists.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

What a screwed up world we live in where a suicidal and cowardice religious zealot who explodes a bomb amongst women and children is referred to as "freedom fighter" by others.

Wearing a bomb is not "fighting" and killing non combatants is not warfare. There is nothing noble or honorable about it.

Just another idiot pawn carrying out the political agendas of others.
~Heff

Right on, man. What this is:Terror, plain and simple. One woman carrying out the wises of a fanatic leader who think he/she is right and everyone else is wrong. Haven't we seen this scene played out before?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Just another glorious act, on just another day...

...for the Religion of Peace...er...Pieces.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

The Islamic terrorists have been attacking the US way before we took war to their land after 911. They are attacking because that is what they do - that is their religion. We are the enemy - the great satan and have been for decades. Islamic radicals need an enemy to war against. Americans are the lucky ducky targets in this chapter of Islam's never ending tribal hate and war. Islam is never at peace and has a never ending thirst for blood and punishment. When they don't have an external target to blame, hate and kill, they kill and mutilate one another.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

True
That

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Yes. I cried for the suicide bombers when I saw Syriana. Stupid impressionable kids. Pawns in a game.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sara123123
reply to post by againuntodust

The Islamic terrorists have been attacking the US way before we took war to their land after 911. They are attacking because that is what they do - that is their religion. We are the enemy - the great satan and have been for decades. Islamic radicals need an enemy to war against. Americans are the lucky ducky targets in this chapter of Islam's never ending tribal hate and war. Islam is never at peace and has a never ending thirst for blood and punishment. When they don't have an external target to blame, hate and kill, they kill and mutilate one another.

I used to believe that. Then I began to believe that I believed that because I was fed propaganda. So I don't believe that way anymore.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join