It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel predicts major quake in California on July 7th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
A man who claimed to be an angel called Art Bell this past week-end. ( I believe he was on the east of the rockies line) Not that it makes any difference.

Anyway this person said a major earthquake will happen in California on July 7th. Art asked him, " How did he come up with this prediction?" Like in a dream or what? And the guy said, " I know because I'm an Angel."

I sure hope this is just another blow-hole. He didn't sound like a squirrel.

[edit on 09/08/2002 by MountainStar]

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
We'll know tomorrow wont we !!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well, that is tomorrow...

I guess we won't have to wait long to find out if this person is right or not, unlike some of the predicitons on here where we have to wait weeks or months.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GTWill
Well, that is tomorrow...

I guess we won't have to wait long to find out if this person is right or not, unlike some of the predicitons on here where we have to wait weeks or months.

My thoughts exactly!!! Wonder if it'll happen though! *ponders*

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I tell you what, if you follow the pattern of earthquakes in California they are pretty much predictable, I was in 29 palms when the Landers/big bear earthquake.

I think this guy Angel is not more Angel that me been a virging.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Marg: I am not doubting your state of chastity however I have been on tenterhooks for the past few days waiting for a 6 plus earthquake somewhere between South America and Alaska. Guess what I only think I am an angelic1???

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Thanks, ha, ha, ha, I like some predictions but somebody calling himself an angel I don't know but tell you what I will be watching, I can tell you one thing after the lander earthquake in california I had ansiety attacks for months

By the way the virgin thing was a joke
Mynaeris

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Well...... I hope your right marg6043. The last big quake they had in California we were rock-n-rolling here in Nevada from it. This guy who called himself an angel sure sounded serious.

Marg: I am not doubting your state of chastity however I have been on tenterhooks for the past few days waiting for a 6 plus earthquake somewhere between South America and Alaska. Guess what I only think I am an angelic1???

Mynaeris is this *Just* a feeling you have?

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
There was a reported 3.5 or so this morning under LA, isn't there usually some smaller quakes before larger ones?

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Did he specifically say, "July 7, 2004"? Or does the "Angel" not have any concept of time, and it will be some "July 7th"?

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   

There was a reported 3.5 or so this morning under LA, isn't there usually some smaller quakes before larger ones?

I'm no expert, but I think so......Phoenix

Also check this out........

earthquake.usgs.gov...

It shows a *red small quake* (within the last hour) between Redding and Sacramento California.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Question

Did he specifically say, "July 7, 2004"? Or does the "Angel" not have any concept of time, and it will be some "July 7th"?

Yep, Art said, "That's coming up really soon than and the Angel said *yes* it is!

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Yes there are a series of small quakes before a big one typically. However, there are small quakes daily in California.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I guess so. Three in the last hour.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
OMG!!! Three in the last hour. Thats pretty impressive. How could anyone live in California near a fault line knowing that any minute you could tumble into the ocean and become fishfood? Maybe this "angel" is right.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Right before the recent M5.3 off the coast of San Diego, I 'heard' there would be a big Earthquake soon, but I knew that one wasn't it as it wasn't big enough (big=anything over 6.5) so I've been waiting. Uh oh.

I've come across 2 different people that have had recurring dreams of the Golden Gate Bridge collapsing. One woman was planning on moving there, but the dreams were worrying her. The other girl said she'd never ever go to San Francisco for fear it would happen when she was there. Strange.

However, there's another thread on ATS (recent news headlines) about some high explosives being stolen in San Mateo county... hmmmm.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This is the second prediction (AB being the first) in a short period of a catastrophic event that's supposed to happen really soon instead of in decades. Is this a new trend in predictions?

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Well, its Wednesday the 7th of July and if im correct then its morning in California... anythin happened yet?

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The only earthwquakes today will happen in movie studio's and on dvd movies...
.. Hopefully. And we've been having about 25 or so 3.x earthquakes here since March. the biggest one was a 4.4. I still haven't felt any of them.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
There are still quite a few hours left.....only 9:47am in California.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join