It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who knows of a way to clear urine so it comes nicotine free?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I know there has to be a way after all, you have all kinds to cleanse of illicit drugs, so there has to be a way to clear urine of nicotine as well. I searched online but found only for quitters. Why should I have to quit smoking, yet they will hire alcoholics who put more a risk of insurance claims as well as worker's comp claims when they drive a forklift high and crash and cause a lot of damage and injury? WTF?

Really there has to be a cheat for this and I need one fast like yesterday!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Drink 2 cups, 500ml, of cranberry juice every hour for 12 hours.
Drink water in between.

/voila

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well I'm no expert but the best way to get this effect would probably be to stop smoking.

(Although I agree it's ridiculous to not hire people because they smoke)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

What kind of nicotine test is it?

My only suggestion would be to use someone else's pee. It's not an easy conversation to broach though

link   

Idyserenity,

You might try pureeing canned asparagus and do a half cup to start with and then 4 oz. twice a day. Your urine will smell strong the first day especially. Don't know if it would get all the nicotine out but it sure is a blood cleanser.

Truthiron

link   
Since it's water soluable, you can do it with just water. If you want to use the juice, make sure you don't buy the 'cocktail' type juices as those are very sugary.

Wake up early the day of your "quiz" and keep drinking water until you're urinating about every ten to fifteen minutes and your urine comes out pretty clear. When I've had to do this, I keep a quart size mason jar of water next to me all day and keep refilling it. Sometimes I add a splash of apple cider vinegar to it- doesn't taste bad and it's good for you.

About an hour before your test, take some "B" vitamins- this will make it so that your urine comes out yellow again. If your urine is too clear, they will test the gravimetric weight and determine your urine to be dilute, thus negating the test.

You only have to do this on the day of your quiz. Just make sure you're drinking the water for about 6-8 hours before and do the vitamin thing shortly prior.

Good luck ^^

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Be real here, why would you even want to work there if your not allowed to smoke in your free time or your break time? A good worker is a happy worker in my eyes, if you're not happy working their and craving nicotine you probably won't be working as well as you should anyhow....

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5
Be real here, why would you even want to work there if your not allowed to smoke in your free time or your break time? A good worker is a happy worker in my eyes, if you're not happy working their and craving nicotine you probably won't be working as well as you should anyhow....

Honestly, I do agree with you, however, these days you know beggars can't be choosers...you know you need cash and if that is the one place that does call for an interview, you know, it is what it is, a job till you can find something else. I didn't get a call back yet, just in case I do and they are the only one, then, you know? If something else also calls for a interview of course then I would just not show for the "nazi" job interview! LOL...but I am thinking way ahead as no body has called since It was a place I filled out for today. Anyway, you are right...I do agree... but money is money.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

What kind of nicotine test is it?

My only suggestion would be to use someone else's pee. It's not an easy conversation to broach though

Everyone I know smokes or this would be very good idea. My neighbor who just had a baby (no cigs for ten months now) she started smoking again so no dice there...lol

edit on 24-12-2010 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Drink 2 cups, 500ml, of cranberry juice every hour for 12 hours.
Drink water in between.

/voila

Would the pills work better since they have higer concentration of cranberry than the actual juice?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Baby pee?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

So you applied to work at a hospital right? Think about it though, if you're a smoker and you are working around non smokers, at some point one of the other staff members is going to rat you out if they smell smoke on your clothes or breathe... That's just the way it is, believe me I understand beggars can't be choosers I've worked a lot of crappy jobs in my life... You said you were interested in working temp, why not buzz up a temp agency and see if they have anything for you?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Honestly, I do agree with you, however, these days you know beggars can't be choosers...you know you need cash and if that is the one place that does call for an interview, you know, it is what it is, a job till you can find something else. I didn't get a call back yet...but I am thinking way ahead as no body has called

A piece of advice:
You call them back...if you really want a job, that is.
As far as the nicotine thing goes, what kind of job is it, exactly? That's a pretty draconian way to preclude someone from being hired.

But back to the more important thing, if you truly want to find a job in this down economy, you should consider calling them. Daily. Otherwise, your application winds up in the circular file.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

haha doubt that would work you do know they can tell age/sex etc from urine right? LOL.
I would just slap on a nic patch to show them but they only accept that if it has been a medical doctor in charge of your "quitting regime" you cannot self medicate to quit. And the dr being involved also proves a non usage for over 6 months because as you know drs document everything if it's less than 6 months you been on the patch , you're disqualified from the job, if you're not doing it through a doc you're disqualified, But I feel we smokers should march at florida's governors office, because apparently this business is only allowed to ask here in florida, so we should march on them and demand all new hires take breathalizers and have just random breathlizers monthly!!! HA!!!! Half of the governor's officers and cops would be losing their jobs!!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5

So you applied to work at a hospital right? Think about it though, if you're a smoker and you are working around non smokers, at some point one of the other staff members is going to rat you out if they smell smoke on your clothes or breathe... That's just the way it is, believe me I understand beggars can't be choosers I've worked a lot of crappy jobs in my life... You said you were interested in working temp, why not buzz up a temp agency and see if they have anything for you?

No that's the very last place I have ever or would ever think of working, hell no I hate sickness and death no frikking way tyvm!!!!

It is a COMPUSA job beleive it or not!!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsTheQuestion

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Honestly, I do agree with you, however, these days you know beggars can't be choosers...you know you need cash and if that is the one place that does call for an interview, you know, it is what it is, a job till you can find something else. I didn't get a call back yet...but I am thinking way ahead as no body has called

A piece of advice:
You call them back...if you really want a job, that is.
As far as the nicotine thing goes, what kind of job is it, exactly? That's a pretty draconian way to preclude someone from being hired.

But back to the more important thing, if you truly want to find a job in this down economy, you should consider calling them. Daily. Otherwise, your application winds up in the circular file.

I will waste my energy on those I applied that do not follow that policy, lol

But if this one calls in the meantime, but no I won't waste my time calling them, if they want to have those rules.
I will call the other 32 that don't have this policy but you're right...calling them is the way to go, but in the case of this one of 33 job out there, I won't waste my energy on the one with the draconian rule!!!!
edit on 24-12-2010 by ldyserenity because: clarifiying

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MzMorbid

FWIW, drinking too much water can raise health issues.

chemistry.about.com...
drbenkim.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

This is true, under the stated circumstances. In normal circumstances, your body is going to tell you when it's becoming overloaded- you'll begin to vomit the water back up first. That should be an obvious sign to slow down!

So pay attention to your body and don't over-do it. I've done this several times and I'm still here

It should go without saying that this isn't something you'd want to do often! Too much of anything is no good for you.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

"Waste[d] energy" is an oxymoron.

Good luck out there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join