It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who knows of a way to clear urine so it comes nicotine free?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
What the # is the world coming to ???

This sounds like an unfair hiring practice, ... and I would look into the legalities of it. Sue those bastards, nicotine is not illegal !!

To beat any urine test, .... go to your local "head" or smoke shop and pick up a "cleanser" drink..... its usualy about fifty bucks, .. but works wonders, ... just take it an hour before u test and u should be fine. They also have fake urine packs which you strap to your leg to get the temperature up.

saved my job

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
GUESS WHAT?? Yeah the one job I posted this about is the one job that called for an interview, lol, but I had my ideas they were the ones to call. Hopefully they really don't do a urine test for that, but I kind of think they do, well they do the drug test so it will show up nicotine anyway...unless the advice works, lol.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred
Well I'm no expert but the best way to get this effect would probably be to stop smoking.

(Although I agree it's ridiculous to not hire people because they smoke)

I was stopping on NEW YEARS anyway, however they did not test at least this round I have two weeks where it should be completely out of my system by then and they won't be able to tell if I recently quit or it has been 6 months like the question asked, though for the interview I didn't smoke all day and didn't have the smell on me(that's the most important part, to get through the interview if they smell it, then :dn
. But according to every website it is completely gone in two weeks so I have 1 week till the next interview and another week after that hopefully, I should be able to come up clean, although this pushes my quitting up to today instead of new years.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join