It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santa & Satan: Cut from the same cloth???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
There are some amazing parallels between St. Nick and the Prince of Darkness... Let's take a look at them:

1. Both Santa and Satan are spelled with the same 5 letters. Only the 'n' is in a different position...

2. Both have an affinity for the color red...

3. Both have minions who are vertically challenged. Santa has the elves, Satan has imps...

4. Both know when you've been naughty and when you've been nice, and are keeping track of it...

5. Both know when you are sleeping and when you are awake...

6. Both are immortal...

7. Both use 'magic' to achieve their ends...

I'm sure I could find many more parallels... THE FAT MAN IS EVIL, I TELL YOU!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

THE FAT MAN IS EVIL, I TELL YOU!!!

Or Satan is really a jolly soul?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Of course it's all part of Satan's plan to turn humans away from God.
Make everything about Santa Claus instead of celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ!
Some people even forget what the day is all about. Who is now the icon of Christmas?
Jesus Christ himself, Or Santa Claus?
[Satan's Claws.]

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I think satan is misunderstood, he loves his milk and cookies and is a jolly old soul. And loves his Ho ho hos
And Old Saint Nicholas is the patron saint of prostitutes.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Its official, Santa is one of the undead.....if you see him aim for his head.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

JaxonRoberts,

One trully exists and the other is a hoax, a made up character, but I sure liked the parallels you drew.

Truthiron.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthiron

JaxonRoberts,

One trully exists and the other is a hoax, a made up character, but I sure liked the parallels you drew.

Truthiron.

I would venture to say they are both made up characters, that is another parallel you can draw from... Feel free to prove me wrong....

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I did find it ironic that Santa is an anagram for Satan. Kind of makes you wonder, especially seeing how Dec 25 isn't the date for the birth of Jesus anyway and that modern Christmas is a complete materialist-consumerist perversion.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

jheated5,

I suppose that those who worship Satan might give a strong testimony on that especially since many of them seem to have been given great power and riches etc. The booger claims to be the illuminated one.

My understanding of the rascal comes from the scriptures. I have also seen evidence of evil possesion and that is not pleasant. I agree, getting that "n" in place different makes two names, either at the end or in the middle.

Anyway many have much fun and eat hearty on Santa Satan Claus day, oops, now I'm all mixed up.

Truthiron.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

Xiamara,

Well you know I think you may just be right on that. Well this old world does go on Merrily especially on Santa Claus time.

"The impossible is just harder to prove".

And also the Truth.

Truthiron.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlueShiroux

1. You did notice that this thread is in the jokes forum, right?

2. As to my reply to your post, I expressed my feelings qute well here...

Merry Christmahannakwanzayuleadon!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by truthiron

No, both are HOAX'S... One to entertain the children, and one to scare the crap out of them...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

JaxonRoberts,

Well I guess most would be scared if either one come busting down the chimney, specially if you had a good warm roaring fire a going. But gee Satan is supposed to be able to stand that. Hmm, you better run!

Truthiron.

top topics

join