It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C.I.A. Secrets Could Surface in Swiss Nuclear Case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

C.I.A. Secrets Could Surface in Swiss Nuclear Case

www.nytimes.com

In return for millions of dollars, according to former Bush administration officials, the Tinners secretly worked for the C.I.A. as well, not only providing information about the Khan network’s manufacturing and sales efforts, which stretched from Iran to Libya to North Korea, but also helping the agency introduce flaws into the equipment sent to some of those countries.

The Bush administration went to extraordinary lengths to protect the men from prosecution, even persuading Swiss authorities to destroy equipment and information found on their computers and in their homes and businesse
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Oh boy....Here we go again.

More Bush & C.I.A. criminality, a tandemn tag-team which seems to keep resurfacing, decade after decade after decade...

So these guys were all involved in Nuke smuggling, big pay-offs ( likely the courtesy of our tax-dollars, yet again) to keep stuff hushed, and I'm sure in violation of too many international laws to even keep count on.

Sounds like another day at the office for some of the most destructive entities on the face of the earth.

This case will likely get thrown out and hushed, in the name of 'National Security' as most of them do, regardless of their unbelievable corruption and illegality.

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Check this link out which could possibly link the CIA to the Swiss Embassy bombs. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The statement by the magistrate that the Bush admin pressed Switzerland to destroy the evidence should also result in criminal charges.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
makes it look like some members of C.I.A. may actually be doing their jobs

join