It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First post and my intro!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hello all!
I've been a reader here for a while, and now decided to post, my intro being my first.
I am 43yrs old, and live in the USA. I am fascinated with the topics here, and have always been so, it seems. I really like UFOs, Ancient Astronauts, conspiracy theories. etc.
I do believe in UFOs, I also believe in a hollow earth, I was raised on Von Daniken. I do believe someday we'll have mass contact. I question the official 911 story. I also question the moon landings. Some might think I am a nut, so I guess I'll fit in here.
I am very much into cult movies, mainly of the 60's and 70's, and some 80's, usually European, Italian horror, giallo, police/action, westerns, and Asian films, kung fu, pinky violence, samurai, ninja, and kaiju, Godzilla, etc.
I'm also a big music fan, and have a full band, and a solo project I do. I play first wave black metal in my band, which is called Astrum, I have many videos on youtube at ASTRUM502, and my solo project is called KOSMOKRATER, which I just finished recording the songs for it's 2011 CD, called Wunderwaffen, which is all about ET contact and saucer craft of the Third Reich, I just uploaded a new song from it, called Aldebaran, I don't know if I can post links but I'll try www.youtube.com... The new CD is 8 songs long.
Politically, I guess I am more Libertarian than anything, but I do hold some hard line stances. I do not agree with racism. I generally don't agree with the liberal left wing in the US. I like to watch on TV, UFO Hunters, UFO Files, Ancient Aliens, and Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory. I also like The Event. I love the Tim and Eric Show, and South Park. I guess that's enough for now.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tom502

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the pink chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the far right of most ATS webpages! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 100 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tom502

Hi Tom, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Thanks guys.
I've always read the various posts here for some time, so learning the various stuff in regards to posting, I'll have to do. Though I'll mainly reply to posts now. I forgot to mention, I like to read books also, though I am bad in making times to do so. I did buy the Stanley Fulham book, and it's really a good read. I also have Hoagland's Dark Mission, and the book Dark Moon: Apollo and the Whistle Blowers, SS Brotherhood of the Bell, another book on Secret Nazi Technology and Weapons I don't recall the title, the official Billy Meier book, And Still, They Fly, I find the Meier case interesting, and while some later stuff seems very questionable, aspects of his story leave me unsure to make a conclusion. I also like the Adamski case, and feel similar towards that. I also have some other books too in this whole "genre" of thought and topic.

new topics

top topics

join