It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entrance To Agartha Found?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Credit: micheduc

Zorgon ...

I believe that those pics that you used and gave credit to micheduc actually came from an earlier thread I created entitled : Very unusual holes/openings/entrances found in Antartica

e.g.

was an image I created.
edit on 25/12/10 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

Zorgon ...

I believe that those pics that you used and gave credit to micheduc actually came from an earlier thread I created entitled : Very unusual holes/openings/entrances found in Antartica

Wow, the ego has landed..
Does it really matter ??

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Zorgon ...

Does it really matter ??

Errrrr .... yes ... it certainly DOES matter !

I'm more than happy for Zorgon to make use of them as he sees fit within his own thread but just nice to have the correct acknowledgement for the time and effort I put into creating them earlier

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Why?
Where did you get them from?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Why?

I used Google Earth and spent a lot of time searching area after area after area within Antartica, looking for unusual items/artifacts, etc such as these incredibly unusual and though provoking entrances.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Why?

I used Google Earth and spent a lot of time searching area after area after area within Antartica, looking for unusual items/artifacts, etc such as these incredibly unusual and though provoking entrances.

Not really how you worded it in your OP..

I've just been made aware of some very unusual and distinctive "structures" located in the Antarctic at positions

Maybe a quiet u2u to zorgon would be better..

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Why?

Not really how you worded it in your OP..

I've just been made aware of some very unusual and distinctive "structures" located in the Antarctic at positions

An incorrect assumption on your part.

Yes, I had been made aware (meaning: heard of or read about) of possible structures, etc and therefore began a comprehensive search of Antartica resulting in the images that I displayed in my earlier thread.

Anyway, I'm more than happy for these images to be used by Zorgon if they serve to generate interest, debate, theories within his own thread.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by gj3200
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

this a reply to tuxxxer. you can live in anartica. your country probably has some territory there from the artic agreement. you'll just have to transport all your food, water, etc in. Plus build something extreme or underground to survive. so you can look for other intelligent life there till your hearts content. It'll only cost ya about $2 million for a year. if you need motorized transportation add another mill. but look at the plus side no rent, no walmarts, mcd's, no xmas cards to mail, and no obnoxious neighbors!

Hey mate,

Hahaha... I doubt sincerely Ireland owns half a square meter of Antarctica!! I understand its ''possible'' to live there, I wouldn't like to though... A burley expedition down into unexplored labyrinths on the other hand...??
It's just that of all the hidden, guarded secrets on earth I think Antarctica is one of the only realistic places an ''outsider'' could potentially go (on the right side of the law) and find at least something! The people who may or may not be government and may or may not be keeping this place a secret have always assumed that the conditions in Antarctica would ward off any real focused attempt at an expedition under the ice and probably still do... Giving them a false sense of security and making me think that if it was done properly a live documentary style expedition could succeed in exposing any activity or at the very least putting the ''wilder'' theories to bed. I say ''live'' because with a feed going out; anything unfortunate that happens will be noticed straight away on the surface and on a large scale through the main stream media allowing for help to be on hand if needed. And if anyone disappears without a trace it'l be big news. Insurance of a sort.

I'm only twenty-one and have always wanted to do and see things that no one else has... To be the first to find something world changing... Almost everything has been done these days. The last frontiers are perilous making exploration tough and expensive. Space, the Earth's Oceans and Antarctica still hold many secrets and I fully intend in my lifetime to see and learn as much of them as possible.! Needs to be done right of course, i'm not telling anyone to get a raft and a thick jacket and to meet me in Antarctica but one day....

edit on 25-12-2010 by TuXXXeR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
edit: Wrong thread.
edit on 25-12-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer84

Some evidences suggest he died in Argentina or Chile. A good share of Nazis moved to Argentina, Chile, Uruguay and Brazil.

The US had no interest in Hitler except killing him, in fact no country had. He was a crappy designer, was no scientist and no medic. At best he was a kick ass salesman/propagandist that no one would be able to employ.

Every single country on the other hand had real interests in the Nazi scientists and those were practically evenly split between the US and USRR.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Very interesting pictures in this thread, and I do not mean only the ones in the Original Post. Lots of reading here. The hollow earth is an interesting theory, but .... I have more familiarity with the North Pole holes, as I work with someone who once started the application process to join an expedition to travel there. Apparently that trip was cancelled. www.voyagehollowearth.com...

I will be away from the computer for a couple days, but will look for more on this thread when I return.

www.ourhollowearth.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Today you can purchase your very own expedition to the poles. Take along some long underwear.

www.polarexplorers.com

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The co-ordinates 99, and 33's cant be coinceidence either

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Zorgon ...

Yup looks like...
That explains why he didn't respond to my email... I will fix that on my site. I sent you a U2U on that... least I was sure I did

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Does it really matter ??

Yeah it matters... it's called 'copyright' and credit where credit is due... not nice of michedu to not include source. With my website, just like ATS here... I have to make sure proper credit is assigned... While I do have a little more leeway being as I make no income, some sites like ATS that run a business really need to be on top of that

So it's not an ego issue

While the images are on Google Earth... so anyone can make a capture, the altered pics do fall under copyright

edit on 25-12-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Check out day six on the Polar Explorers website. "Explore the nearby glaciers and caves". Maybe you have just found a cave?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pershing1973
Maybe you have just found a cave?

A cave... that leads where?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well as a kid I use to explore dozens of caves in Dorset. Unfortunately they tended to lead nowhere, experienced cavers go all over the world exploring them. There are thousands of caves all over the world, why are you convinced it goes somewhere purely by seeing the opening on Google Earth?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
While there are unexplored caves such as these in Antarctica, NASA is busy sending multibillion rockets into space trying to find traces of water....
What a world.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join